Reviews for Wand (ワンド)
Natsuki Nanami chapter 33 . 5/27
Wow! Very nice, sensei!(I read your profile) I think this is one of the best story I've read. Every things were described very well since the first chapter. I really like your style.

And I think almost every chapters were heart-aching like if you dropped feels nukes
in every chapter, but I really want to know what happened next with Sora and Hikaru.

I wonder when will be the next update since it's already a year.
Giang Tien chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Wow. O.O Your word choice, imagery, EVERYTHING- IT'S BEAUTIFUL! You are an amazing author. :D
Everfew chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
You know, at first I was a bit confused by the fact that she has green eyes considering her Asian ancestry, but then Ii remembered that this was in the manga category, and I felt a bit silly.
Fierce Ookami chapter 32 . 2/15/2014
great chapter! I'm glad to learn of Toru's story, it was interesting. keep it up!

-Fierce Ookami
Rogue Melody Angel chapter 32 . 2/10/2014
Goose-bumbs... I almost wanted to cry tears of joy at the end, Sakura still caring enough to tell Toru he deserved to be loved and them him finally confessing to Rina!

Thanks for the beautifull chapter - a great way to 'celebrate' valentine month!
Fierce Ookami chapter 31 . 2/6/2014
great chapter! it's obvious this meeting won't go well lol keep it up!

-Fierce Ookami.
Rogue Melody Angel chapter 31 . 2/6/2014
This is a fantastic story! Love it! I just coudn't stop reading and hope to see more real soon!

On to minor tense errors I found was the repeated misuse between in and on for example you would write "on the ballroom" where it should be "in the ballroom" a qoute from the previous chapters. But nothing that hinders the story progress. Like I stated loved it!
Hecate'sHufflepuff chapter 30 . 12/27/2013
*Claps Loudly* BRAVO BRAVO BRAVISSIMO! I love this story so much! I think it's one of My favorites! Please hurry up with that update!
Fierce Ookami chapter 30 . 12/22/2013
great chapter! I like how sora has developed as a character up til now. keep it up!

-Fierce Ookami
CatG0d chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
I'm so hooked on this story! I have so many questions, though. The strange boy at the cherry blossom tree asking about the two children. And all these other new characters are quite interesting, and I'm excited to learn more about them!
I also wonder what's gotten stuck up Hikaru's hind end since Sora met him all those years ago. I sure hope he loosens up a bit ;)
*reads on*
Guest chapter 30 . 12/6/2013
Ah, I did read the chapter when it first got published, but at that time I didn't have time to review and haven't had time until now. Anyway, here's the review: Aw, I feel sorry for Sora! Not that she was kissed by Hikaru, I too want a kiss from him! :'( But I totally ship them so I guess it's okay. I feel sorry for her as she has no idea what she's feeling, and clearly she hasn't felt something like it before, which is sad. I mean even though I've never had a boyfriend I have been in love before, even though it ended in total heartbreak for my part, but it's okay, I'm over it. Totally getting of topic again, sorry 'bout that. O:) I hope Sora works it out though, find someone to talk to and confide in, so that she can heal, this time for real. Oh, but the guy had blond hair, not black O.o oh, his name is Will Agami, isn't it? He probably colored his hair. But if he is, that means he is Hikaru's brother, which is awesome! Well, kinda, you did say that he'll finally know something more about Hikaru's past. Oh, I'm so excited for the next chapter! Maybe Sora can confide in him, then again if he is Hikaru's brother, that could be awkward. Though I would laugh to death if he teases Hikaru for the kiss! :P I hope if he is Hikaru's brother that he ships them though, as they really are super cute together! But wait, there isn't going to be a sudden competition for Sora's love, is there? Like some sort of triangular relationship (or whatever it's called)?Also, why did Hikaru say nothing about the bond magic? Was he embarrassed maybe? :P Yeey, Hanako and Kasumi! It has been a while, at least for us, although they was talking with Sora just yesterday. Btw, are all the different novels Kasumi talks about real novels? I'm just full of questions today, haha, hope you don't mind.
CatG0d chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Hey, there! I've only just started reading the prologue of this story, and let me say, that I'm already hooked! Followed, and favorited. Keep up the great work! I will definitely have to find the time to read the rest of this religiously until I catch up. :)
cud-b-better chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Brilliant scene at the closing of the chapter! Cliffhangers are always good! Gotta give a reason to get the readers to return. I'm guessing Hikaru is going to appear with a last minute rescue like the cool guy he tries to portray himself as. I'm liking the magic as well, i'm hoping for a good explanation as to just how it works in the coming chapters.

Anyway a few minor errors/corrections I THINK I noticed:

A girl on a grubby soccer uniform - 'in' instead of 'on'

... until a young man on his late twenties plunged through - same as above

Sora was still on a somber mood - same as above

And tears began to well up on her eyes - same as above

the cellphone was back on her hands - same as above

I bet you're with those punks on Azimura High, - same as above

but that what she was going to do - stick another 'was' between 'that' and 'what'

What was the school got to do with this? - 'has' instead of 'was'

With a determine face - 'determined'

Am I nitpicking too much here? Anyway good chapter and a brilliant way to spice the story up.

Cud
Iceleaf chapter 28 . 10/23/2013
You are a rather good writer.
You pace the story well and manage to keep it interesting.
I have found that many stories online are rushed. I am glad yours is not.
I am enjoying it.
Iceleaf chapter 27 . 10/23/2013
I like it even if it is a long ark.
What did Shou mean in the other chapter? That only _ call such power and knowledge?
189 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »