Reviews for Wand (ワンド)
Guest chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
Hmm, very informative. So Sora and Hikaru are a forced contract then?
Guest chapter 14 . 7/2/2012
No theme to the bad guys names at all. Nope, not at all. lol

Heh, still a little lost since I need to reread, but still pretty good. Your wording needs work in some places, though a lot of that can be fixed with more careful proof reading. You also need to watch out for repetitives, like here: "Either the hibernation of the mind will affect the nervous system or they starve to death for not getting any sustenance"
- Everyone should know what causes starvation, so you don't need "for not getting any sustenance." If your reader doesn't know what causes starvation, well, that's their problem. :p lol
TheBloodEdge chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Housekeeping Club? I think you mean Home Economics Club.

Oh God. The amount of characters in this story is TOO DAMN HIGH! And it's only the 3rd chapter. Okay, I'll quickly list the current ones so far for my sake.

Sora, Toru, Sakura, Rina, Takato, Kasumi, Hanako, Hikaru, Sayuri, Shou, Tsubasa, Shiori, Ami. And that one guy from the prologue who could or could not be Hikaru. Crap, I'm having trouble keeping up! And I have that bad BAD feeling these are just the appetizers...

Though it seems as if the shojo tones are disappearing and the magical voodoo stuff are starting to kick in. Sayuri, Shou and Hikaru are wizards or something, right? And there's something about Shiori that bugs me. The smart students are always important to the plot! ALWAYS!
TheBloodEdge chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
I don't get it. Toru seems like a total bro. Why would Sakura divorce him? Though I doubt my question will get an answer seeing as they're not main characters.

Sora has yet to captivate me. Though I do like Kasumi and her genre saviness. Hanako's... Y'know, typical anime genki girl. Not that that's bad.

Overall, still keeping me guessing. And still waiting on magic voodoo stuff.
TheBloodEdge chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Well, that was an interesting start. Of course, I'd probably think it's another shojo reading this prologue, but if that note at the end is anything to believe... Ah well, to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/29/2012
great chapter!
Lord Slayer chapter 13 . 6/29/2012
This had a really nice fight scene. Now I just need to remember who everyone is, it's so long since I've read this, hehe. ;
There were several points, especially towards the end, where you were in present instead of past tense. Be more careful when you proofread.
Kisho chapter 12 . 6/27/2012
Omigoooosh, you're back, I totally totally totally did not expect this chapter to show up in my inbox, nya o3o

Welcome baaaack, it's great to see you updating again, nya ;w;

Eheh, I had to go back and read a few old chapters to remember what was going on, nya, but... still, this was awesome, nya, I love all your characters! So dramatic, with the Kasumi and Hanako thing, too, nya, it reads just like a manga cx

Katashi seems like a really cool character, too, though, nya, and I can't wait to see what happens with him next chapter, nya. Good luck with keeping this updated, nya, I'll really be looking forward to more, so do your best! x3
indescribable music chapter 11 . 11/12/2011
great story! i love your characters! keep on updating...
Koki Enwai chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
You're off to a great start. This has potential for all sorts of interesting things to happen. Keep up the good work.
Kisho chapter 11 . 6/11/2011
Hehe, sorry I couldn't review earlier, some stuff came up and it kinda got in the way of reading _'

Anyway!

Not a bad chapter, but definitely not your best, if I may be forward here. _' The chapter feels, I don't know, forced, almost, like you're demanding the story move, rather than just following it as it moves by itself! ... and that's my strange analogy for today. o/

Put more simply, I like the development but the execution here is lacking. Most notably, you have that same lack of impact that you had after your hiatus, and the dialogue feels almost fake... especially in that last scene with Hikaru and Sora. o3o

The scene with Ryuu, Hikaru, and Sora kinda bugged me, too... Ryuu, for the most part, seems really simple, sort of a cookie-cutter character, if you will, with his charming mannerisms and homogeneous crowd of fangirls... even if you're planning on giving him unexpected depth later, an introduction like that is kinda off-putting. _'

... *re-reads review* Woow, I'm being harsh today o.o' I've been criticizing myself so brutally lately I guess it's carrying over into my criticisms of over peoples' writings _''

But like I said it wasn't bad, just not up to the level of your other chapters, I like where you're taking it and stuff... if this were a manga, it'd be like a really cool chapter with messy drawings, if you will o/

Anyway, sorry if I was harsh, I'm waiting for the next chapter! x3
Louis-sama chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
Louis-sama is here!

Let's see. Well done for another good chapter, author. Hikaru's tsundere tendency never fails to crack me up. While a character like him is kinda a stereotype jerkass guy you can find in anime, I guess it should be fine. This chapter's fine, but I think you should change 'gracefully' in the beginning of the chapter. I don't think that's a suitable word to describe someone kicking ball. Maybe being completely omitted is the best.

Do your best and I'll be waiting for an update!

Louis the Magnificent, haunting your closet since your childhood
Silvernova34 chapter 11 . 6/8/2011
WOAH! Hikaru! Gettin a little jealous there aren't cha? Hehehe. So he does have a soft side! ! He's just like Hayama from Kodacha! Tsundere much! Wow. I really am obsessed. Anyway...update again soon! Ne?
Kisho chapter 10 . 6/7/2011
Very nice very nice :3

As before, it's great seeing your other characters coming into focus, Sayuri seems like a very interesting character and I can't complain that she's going to be more central from now on! x3

Very interesting plot development going on, the main character's childhood friends somehow turning out to be important is something of a cliche, but there's certainly nothing wrong with using a cliche if you can put a positive spin on it :3

Well, anyway, since you jut finished your last arc and a new one is still starting up, there's not much to say... solid, definitely very solid. Keep it up like this and I won't complain xD
Silvernova34 chapter 10 . 6/5/2011
NOOOOOOO! Are Hanako and Kasumi dead? NOOOOOOOO! And too many questions! AAAAHHHHHH! Update soooooooonnnnnnn! Before I go insane! lol. Just update, kay?
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »