Reviews for Wand (ワンド)
E.T.Novem chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Finally read it up to here and I can tell you that the story is really interesting, along with the concept! There may be some points left unanswered up till now but the pace really sets you reading on!
Will continue and review again soon!
E.T.Novem chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
I've only started reading your work but I can definitely say that it was a nice and interesting start. I'll be following your work for now and I can't wait to get to your latest updates!
VJ-san chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
I haven't read this story in a while and I'm going to say that I like the concept. It's very interesting. One thing I noticed was that the narration style is different from what I'm used to, I felt like you repeated things that had already been said. Also, don't think you need to refer to Sora and Hikaru as "the girl" and "the boy". I'm pretty sure using "he" and "she" would have flowed better but again, that's just because it's really different from what I'm used to reading.

But this was a good chapter and I can't wait to get to the next chapter!
Ryou Arubin chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Yay! Almost a full chapter focusing solely on battles! They were well-written and paced well.

But I spotted more instances where you mixed present and past tense within the same sentence (I am equally guilty of this). Do proofread your chapters if you have the time to.

Reading up till this chapter, I discovered that you tend to describe the characters' features to a great length (averaging 3 sentences, around there.) I feel that it would be better if you just show 2 to 3 features of the characters that are very striking and distinct.

Definitely getting a hold of how Magic works in this story. And that's a list of affinities you have there o.o!
Ryou Arubin chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Yay! We get to see how Magic is like in this chapter! The magic used in this were awesome, and how Sora handled her predicatment kept me thrilled! I wonder what types of magic are there in this story.

You really did a great job in weaving in those mysteries into this chapter. Things are really starting to pick up and it's turning out to be quite a thrill to read!

Can't wait to find out the true identities of the new characters (introduced in this chapter)!
TheBloodEdge chapter 23 . 1/6/2013
All right! Hikaru's dad is here? Ass-kicking? I think so!

Aquarius... Okay. The Zodiac symbolism is strong with this one. I bet next up is Aries or Pisces or something... I like him though. He's like suave and all that and he tricked Hinata into reading his mind so he can take over hers.

Which brings the question, does he have a Wand?

Oooh boy! I want to see more of this partay!
TheBloodEdge chapter 22 . 1/6/2013
Huh. I'm curios now. The Nether Triad would make a great plot. Something like...

"MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA MUDA! ZA WARUDO! Toki wo tomare! Soshite toki wa ugokidasu. ROAD ROLLER DA! WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"

The controlling both Light and Darkness would also make a good villain plot. Although, it would end up looking like a rip-off of Kingdom Hearts...

"KINGDOOOOOOOOOOOOM HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTS! FILL ME! WITH THE POWER OF DARKNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"
TheBloodEdge chapter 21 . 1/6/2013
And the party don't stop till we pop in!

Ryuu's getting better characterization. He started off as a handsome lech but the way he reacted about Hinata definitely shows that he likes her or something. SHIP SHIP SHIP!

Hikaru. One does not simply keep one's phone on silent. One does not simply not feel the phone vibrate. Sheesh.

All right! Party crashed and let the REAL party begin!
Ryou Arubin chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Woah, I certainly did not expect this turn of events! Sora's really getting on Hikaru's nerves at almost every instance they meet.

Just how big of a cast you have for this story o.o? At least for now, I could still keep track of their names and their distinct personality and appearance.

Anyways, it seemed like Hikaru, Shou and Sayuri have got important roles to play in this story. (Just making guesses.)

"She shoved a chopsticks full of rice on her mouth when she noticed someone wearing blue rush around the hall." - I think it should be "rushed" here?

""Sorry, Sagane-sensei", Sayuri said, as she scratched her head." - the comma is outside of the inverted commas XD.

Slightly more mistakes in this chapter. But overall, I liked the flow and the plot for this chapter. Do proofread your chapters if you have time, and keep up the good work! :D
DevilPogoStick chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
Alright back to Wand.

The attack is pretty awesome, loved the reveal of things, and I'm kind of looking forward to the explanation of magic, as it appears to have many kinds. :)

Keep up the great work!
random person 133454565 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Wow! This was really an awesome Prologue! Totally going to read the next chapters now XD
I think i just found something awesome to read! Yays! Hehe:P
(I have been looking for something to read on here, and now I got it!:D)
TheBloodEdge chapter 20 . 1/5/2013
Same old, same old party. We need a brawl! It ain't a party without a brawl!

Keisuke has the brovibes. Then again, I just say every nice guy has brovibes. I like nice guys. And especially nice girls.

I want to say that Po caused Hikaru's mom's coma or something. I don't know. I think it makes sense.

"People flocked over the two wet girls, asking them if they were okay. The girls moaned while some of the less caring and not-so-concerned party goers laughed at them."

Heheh, this could so be taken in a completely different way...

Mask man? Every story needs a Char!
TheBloodEdge chapter 19 . 1/5/2013
Y'know, I wouldn't mind just reading Minato and Sora's convo. I mean, I'm an advocate of 'show, don't tell' so something like a conversation is something I'd rather be reading through dialogues.

Brodad's being less of a bro to his daughter! Who care?! Brodad is still Brodad no matter what! Sheesh, just solidifying my liking of his character aren't you? Sakura... Well... I didn't expect THAT out of her. *shrug* Rina... Damn. If it involves their daughter on a date, Brodad and Rina sure change a lot in personality, not that I mind. It's all played for laughs.

So, let the party begin!
Ryou Arubin chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Wow! I really loved your writing! The dialogues flow very well and the plot is great for a first chapter!

The cast were interesting too, and I can relate Kasumi to one of the members in the disciplinary committee of my school. (I always get yelled at for untidy attire and not wearing my tie -.-)

Takato seemed somewhat unfriendly towards Sora. Is it because of the circumstances they are in or because of some reasons? But Sora's character is definitely interesting. She remained positive even though Takato seemed uninterested in her.

Aw, the cliffhanger at the end. That boy definitely has to be the one Sora's looking for! I just know it XD
kingofe3 chapter 18 . 1/5/2013
A very informative chapter and that was a pretty good fight scene.
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »