Reviews for Wand (ワンド)
Iceleaf chapter 23 . 12/24/2012
I look forward to the next chapter and I hope you update soon.
MissKluck chapter 23 . 12/3/2012
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! It's so exciting! With Sora and Hikaru and then with Ryuu and Hinata and then Hikaru's father and! Oh, please update soon, I have to know what'll happen! :O
MissKluck chapter 21 . 12/3/2012
I've just read your chapter 17 and 18, and as always, they're amazing! You write so well and really know how to connect to your reader and get them to follow the story. It kind of feels like Christmas when you're updating and I always look forward to your updates! Keep on writing and I'll keep on following. :)
DarknessPrincess chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
Hey! I just want to say how much of a good writer you are and your story and plots are amazing! Aaannnnnddddddd i noticed you're using greek and roman mythologies. Like apollo he's from greek myths and bacchus he's from roman myths. Which is actually A FREAKING AWSOME IDEA! Seriously! Well, i would ramble, er... type more but it would be really long so, bye!
igeisha chapter 12 . 11/10/2012
really, really good.
_
Iceleaf chapter 21 . 11/7/2012
Happy borthday.
My birthday was on the 29th of October.
I look forward to the next chapter.
Boomer Kid chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Oh yeah, forgot to point out bloopers from Ch 3: The Tree from Ten Years Ago

As the petals brush upon her body, Sora felt her body lighten, her heart beat normally again and her senses back under her control. (you wrote brush in present tense)

He had very fair skin and as she neared the girl, Sora realized he was pretty good-looking. (Yeap. The usual he/she mix up)

"Azimura High?!" What was the school got to do with this?

Those that I remember for now.
Boomer Kid chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
It's good to get to know more about the cast! The introductions may be swift, but you have the rest of the whole story to develop the characters as you please, so I don't think you'll have to worry too much.

Hikaru strikes me as your usual bad attitude guy with his first outburst. But thinking about it more, maybe he's just more of an easily angered type. He did get a full bucket of water dumped on him after all, plus he got a good taste of soccer ball. Drenched Hikaru's angry face with water droplets dripping onto the floor as he glares at Sora... yep, can definitely see that. D

I have a feeling that what you've just introduced in this chapter regarding magic are two rival schools/rival magic clubs/guilds or something (guilds may be overdoing it p), not just your usual light/evil kind of sides, but I'll read more and see. Interesting to see the little bits of magic, though I think sometimes showing Sora's thoughts to narrate some of the bits like her face-off with the Illusion could give a better impact, but I'm still impressed nonetheless.

Ah, fear of darkness, poor thing. Once in a while I'll get creepers from the dark for some reason, but nothing can beat my fear of heights. Aha.

All the best! I'll be reading more!
Boomer Kid chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Hey there. Well, I kind of stumbled upon this by chance, browsing stuff idly, and I have to say that I was glad that I took the time to read your first 2 chapters so far.

You definitely write very well with descriptions vivid and conceivable. It was a breeze reading your chapters, the words flowed really smoothly. It felt, relaxing and peaceful, very fun interactions and great character portrayal. There were a couple instances of passive writing/telling where I believe just showing is better (I believe telling is okay for certain instances where you may want to share info), and I believe that with tiny edits to those, you can really make this already promising story much better.

I'm the kind of guy who doesn't mind cliches (provided the whole story is not one big cliche), since I believe execution and quality comes before originality. It was actually the girl goes back to hometown setting that got me hooked into this story. It definitely has to be the way you make the interactions believable, nice dialogue while showing all the little actions of characters to hint on their feelings etc.

Just some minor bloopers I've found in Chapter 1 after the Prologue:

: "It's France, Dad, in Paris," Sora corrected her as she took another sip of the tasty orange juice Rina prepared.
"I'll think about it," replied Sora as she sliced through the pork chop with a knife, unlike his father.

Basically, the his/her stuff. Hehe, I've made this blooper a few times myself.

Oh and, among the last paragraphs, you accidentally slipped into present tense.

: Finally, he resembles the person Sora thought she'd never meet.

Couldn't spot any other bloopers. Just wanted to point out the little stuff, it's alright to make mistakes.

Can't say much more for now. I'll comment more once I've read a handful more chapters. All the best!
TheBloodEdge chapter 18 . 9/25/2012
Ah, you finally answered one of my biggest complaints! So normal people can see the awesome light show but... They just pass it off as something else... Oh well, that's how citizens work in fiction!

I'm starting to like Shiori. A lot. She's starting to show her more quirky side.

Tsubasa... Dumbass! Just let things go the way they go and both parties will be wrapped around each other!

I forgot that Sora's catalyst was The Seraphim... xP

""Yosh!" said Hikaru, clapping his hand. "This will be the perfect place for our training!""

... I felt that to be a little out of character for Hikaru...

This chapter felt filler-y. I guess it more are less showed that Hikaru and Sora can now fight together but it still didn't do much justice in advancing plot, really just showing character interactions. Not that I mind, but... Fun fillers mean bad things are about to go down...
Lumina hime-chan chapter 16 . 9/24/2012
Is Hikaru's necklace the catalyst the Twins? I think that its appearance is rather strange. Silver and Gold are usually paired together.
Anyway, I really like this story. I can't wait to read more about them.
Iceleaf chapter 20 . 9/24/2012
I look forward to the next chapter.
Your story is rather interesting.
MissKluck chapter 20 . 9/24/2012
Oh my gosh! Still as interesting as ever :) I'm glad you updated and I really like your story :) There were some places in this chapter and in earlier chapters that I think the he and she got switched, but it may just be my imagination. Anyway great job and I look forward to the next chapter :D
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »