Reviews for Star Demon
alL yOur dReAms chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
Hey! Just started reading your story and I totally love it so far! Can't wait for the next update! xoxo
Alornia chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
Just started this and I'm really enjoying it. So far, I think it's my favorite. Keep up the good work and update soon.
Cassadaga chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Good chapter, can't wait to meet the new characters :)

Also, are you going to post any pictures of the characters like you did for the last stories? Just wondering

Can't wait for the next update!
Cassadaga chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
SUPER AWESOME AS USUAL!

When "the voice" talks to her I imagine Voldemort in the first Harry Potter, whispering to Quirrel. This thought disturbs me so I hope we figure out who/what it is soon! (because I don't believe it's her star)

...Actually, i think maybe her star was some sort of evil star, or a burn out star/dwarf star/black hole or whatever you call it. Something dead and evil that manifested into this gentle little girl. haha, seems silly.

Also, is Hunter her starmate? I'm literally skimming the chapter in the last book where she has her ceremony, but so far I haven't found who it was. I'll keep reading though.

Anyway, loved the chapter, and I think Clem is my favourite character out of all the stories. Update soon!
pbgurl chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
So the three main characters so far are Clementine, Contraho, and Hunter? I'm guessing Laurel will be one of the two in the next chapter. :)

I hope Clementine ends up having some awesome kick a** powers or something like that so she can show up to all her former classmates who called her a freak.

During the starmate ceremony Hunter also didn't find his starmate either?

-Liz :D
Van Quatra chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
the arrow mix up was funny, keep it up.
Cassadaga chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I love Clem. I'm going to call her that because my dog's name is Clementine and I usually call her Clem, too.

I imagine her wearing summery clothes with old silver ankle bracelets and walking barefoot everwhere lol

Anyway, totally pumped for this story. You rock!
Van Quatra chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
this is going to be interesting i just know it. keep it up. i have to also wonder are these stories going to be a trilogy? because i am sure after this the enemies will of run out? just a wonder.
pbgurl chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Each of your sequels just keep getting better and better! :)

All the mystery behind Clementine and the voices have me really intrigued. And for once I have no guesses or theories as to why she is the way she is Lol!

I'm seriously excited for this story!

Are you going to have character pics?

-Liz :D