Reviews for The Girl in Red
YasuRan chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
A simple narrative which serves the purpose of establishing the setting well, as I see. I like that you fill in the details of the protagonist's life without going overboard. Despite the chapter's short length, I already get a good sense of his personality and his relationships with the other boarders.

Quite frankly, I wonder what connection this seemingly innocent first chapter has with the ominous prologue. It's an interesting juxtaposition, I dare say, and one that I might look forward to finding out more about. Keep up the good work!
thefaultinourpatronus chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
This story seems to be based on me so far - the characters are very easy to relate to. For one, I'm clumsy as hell! I wish I could dance, but I end up making spastic movements instead ;) My sister makes fun of me all the time for it! Anyhow, I think it's a really interesting start. I've read the prologue and you've definitely got a unique writing style! (:

x mandy
IfWeWereInLove chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
I liked the way that this story seems to be on the path of becoming a dance story because I dance and I really love it.

What I didn't like was the length of your chapter. I would have loved to read more about the chapters, hear some dialogue and get some descriptions. I think even if it was a couple chapters longer, it would have been a more filling read.

I think you've a got an unique idea in your hands and you should continue with it.

Keep writing!
StarScarlet76 chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
Your writing style is very good and engaging but i can't tell what i think of the story yet as there's only two chapters but after that introduction i am intrigued.

Just one thing in your first chapter you missed out the 's' in 'greasy.'

Keep writing!