Reviews for Not Alone
TeamPeeta13 chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
Okay, Jay kidnapped her, Mitch is somewhere else, hopefully alive. Alright. Got it!
TeamPeeta13 chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
I'm still super confused.

Okay, so Mitch captured her, and is talking to her now... right? Or is it Jay she's talking to?

I'm lost.
TeamPeeta13 chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
I'm glad you'll explain whatever THAT was in the next chapter, because I am sooo confused.
TeamPeeta13 chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Uh-oh! Dramatic. What did he say?
TeamPeeta13 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I'm soo interested right now. Who's coming? And you're an excellent writer by the way
10songs1kiss chapter 5 . 3/10/2011
i love it . post soon! :3
XshadowxdemonX chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
How did he recover so damn fast. I've kicked one of my best guy friends there because he started to laugh when he heard me sinig in the school hall way, and at the very od of the day he was limping because of the pain...

~Among the Hidden
The First Winter Snow chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
Loved it! Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter! YOU HAD BETTER UPDATE SOON!
10songs1kiss chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
OH

MY

GOD.

I LOVE THIS STORY!

please please please post soon!
PJ Draft chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
The flashbacks will eventally get boring, so do remember not to use them as a cructh. As for if I am confused, no I am not. Suprised people found it confusing. You made it rather clear about who the characters are. Anyway, I am looking forward to more soon. Update when you can! I'll be back to read more! :) -PJ
101Masih chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
Awesomely done! *clap clap clap*
The First Winter Snow chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
All I have to say is, you were right; it did surprise me, and irritate me quite a bit (in a good way of course!). Can't wait for the next chapter...WRITE MORE IMMEDIATELY, OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!
TheRiverRunsDeep chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
She better slap him, and be like no, I am staying home. I mean he comes back and just expects her to fall in his arms, I think she need a little woman power and say no, but ist your story...AND I AM LOVING EVERY WORD OF IT! I hope you post soon..or else...just joking, but seriously I want more!
TheRiverRunsDeep chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
Jay..WTF? I thought he died? OMG, I need and WANT MORE! MORE!
TheRiverRunsDeep chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
I hate the cliffhanger, but that means there is more and more makes me smile...LOVE THIS STORY!