Reviews for 19 Take Me to the Moon
Joey chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I love the way this is written. The way you switch from imagining to story telling was well done. My advice would be that occasionally there was a line or two that seemed to be a forced rhyme so you might want to smooth that out a little.
Christy whatsherface chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
I love the first chapter, I love when you write about space. The third chapter could use more spaceyness though. You are wonderful!
July Tarrant chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
oce again... its great. i love how you paint the emotions so well. this is really easy to relate to.
July Tarrant chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
this is very good. you and i seem to have a lot in common lol. but aside from that, i love the way you wrote this. great job .

on to part 3 :D
TeeReeses24 chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
WRAH! You and your famous last lines. STOP IT.

It's so fantabulously good, you know? And I love (again) the moving on feeling, not looking back. It's a new feeling to your other ones. A new start.

Kinda reminds me of the song Start Again by Sam Tsui, you know? Except yours is more of a finality of moving on and Sam's is kinda like the friend helping her through. Yours is so much better than Sam's song. Psh.

TeeReeses24 chapter 2 . 2/21/2011

It's still cute, I don't know what your talking about. ESPECIALLY the last line. My favorite. I mean, I know it's not supposed to be happy, but I like the feeling of letting go and moving on that you presented :) so yeah.

Oh and btw, did I ever tell you how your poems irk me because your writing is so darn amazing? Yeah, well. GRR :(

Btw, you should work that with scar idea inspiration thing ma-bobber.. It's good and it reminded me of this when you said the memories will always stay with you forever.

TeeReeses24 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Is this a song?

It's super cute and it made me all happy :)

Like Smiling Pasta. Cute and happy.

And carefree, with no worries out in the world.

I like, I like. Just like all your other poems. lol

Speaking of which, when are you going to post all those other poems. You have a BUNCH.

Ice Bubble chapter 3 . 2/18/2011
I guess I like this one the most because of your strong choice of words.

'I don't want to be anyone's other choice.

I'm independent, I have my own voice.'

Was probably my favourite lines!

Keep up the awesome work!
Ice Bubble chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
OMG! So cool! I got inspiration for a story earlier and it was kind of similar to this! ... though I have NO idea where my story is going...

Ice Bubble chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Aw! I was mentioned!

I love this poem. It flows well, and sends an interesting message.

I'll go to the moon with you anytime! :)