Reviews for Of Magic and Contracts
SoraYume chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
Hi again, long time I haven't reviewed, but woah, this story has sure picked up since I lost read it, lots of good events and infiltrations, the plot sure has got a lot thicker and serius, I have great expectations for next chapter, so update soon! Oh yeah Chance is awesome xDD
Louis-sama chapter 6 . 3/14/2011
Plot has thickened and seemingly more interesting. I'm curious about what will happen in the next chapter. Please update, I'll be waiting for it.
Queen NekoChan chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
huh... this is pretty good! awesome story line.
SoraYume chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
this was a very nice characterization chapter, seems Holly and Chance will finally start to get along lol
Louis-sama chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
Nice chapter. It's short but interesting to read. I love how the interaction between Holly and Chance goes, while I think it's rude for Holly to kick Chance like that. Well, maybe abuse is okay when it's girl to boy. I think I spotted a missing word, but since it isn't that obvious, I let it go. I'm not that strict when it comes to grammar or spelling or anything like that. Please be grateful, Louis-sama can tolerate.

Louis-sama is busy doing his laundry.
Louis-sama chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
Wow, that's so fast. Another good chapter. I love the interaction between Chance and Holly. Holly's strictness in rules amuses me and Chance's nonchalant attitude makes me roll on the floor, laughing. It is easy to understand, like the previous one.

While comedy is very well-liked, I am waiting for some actions and drama. In that case, I believe you can make a perfect balance between two of them. In this case, good luck making that.

About my stories, why don't you take a look into Legend of Nura? Its latest chapter is recently uploaded and ready to be read and reviewed. If you don't mind, why don't you take a look into it? About your other stories, I will take a look into them shortly after this.

Louis-sama is tired. Playing basketball makes it happen to him.
Louis-sama chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
Another interesting chapter, the focus in this chapter seems to be on Chance (I know it may happen). I also enjoyed some absurdities in this chapter like the dog girl and whatnot, you have this latent talent to impress readers. A pretty nice revelation for Chance's characteristics too. With all aspects combined, I have to say that I will be waiting for the next update.

Louis-sama is high and mighty, praise him!
SoraYume chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
well this story is sure grabbing my attention, more so due to the mysterius nature of chance, he is a very strange one indeed. Nice bits of humoring situations, I enjoyed that too though the dog girl and her mystress sure took the cake of odd and strange, never the less nice job. oh and where can I get me some of those majic icecreams?odd that they didn't melted due to his multiple duties around the town, but its logical, i'm sure he did something majic to make them stay frozen. lol nice chapter though, fun too.
SoraYume chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
Wow, this story is really awesome, interesting plot too and so far you sure grabbed my attention with that mysterius boy, I can't wait to see how it all unfolds, so upload soon again! lol
Louis-sama chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
I see... while there's no true development, it's easy to understand. It's quite short for my standard, but other than that, you're doing just fine. My only complain about this story is that the pace seems to be very fast for the plot to develop. I will see what will you do in the next chapter.

Louis-sama is great, he has mercy for all.
Louis-sama chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Wow, an interesting story and yet there's no review? I guess people can turn blind occasionally.

I love the concept of your world in this story. Usually I will say that story about magic world is overused, but you have done it perfectly. You have nice portrayal of your characters. This story is also easy to understand. Well, maybe the only thing that I want to point out is that your story is too short, maybe just for me. Other than that, you're doing just fine. Ah, I feel so glad to be alive and read this amazing story. I will be waiting for an update.

Louis-sama wishes that you can read some of his stories. Haha, just kidding.