Reviews for ITEM war
adventuresekerX21 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Gerry creative. I like where this is going.
Number004 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
your trying too hard to sound deep and cool
Kisho chapter 7 . 3/31/2011
Pfhaha, I love the ridiculous spontaneity of this story. Injured guy... smokes a cigarette... and attacks Zack for not really any reason at all! xD

Anyway, entertaining as usual to watch these battles, though the prose could use more impact. Well, I've already told you that before, but... well, I think I did, I don't remember _'

Well, all that aside, interesting stuff... keep it up like this~! :3
Kisho chapter 6 . 3/23/2011
Pft I like this chapter, your "this-is-most-definitely-a-villain" villain is hilarious xD

The interactions between Zack and Sydney were great too, I love Zack's total lack of interest xD

I think you need better scene breaks, though, it got a bit confusing wondering what was happening where and when, exactly, when the days and places changed _'

Anyway, this was pretty funny. Keep writing like this and I'll keep reading _
Mysterious MD chapter 6 . 3/20/2011
That was a good chapter. It was well written, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. It was interesting, we see more of Sydney's background. We also see that Zack is easily able to take her on now. It's an interesting story and I look forward to reading more, keep up the good writing.
Kisho chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
Heheh, this is fun to read, as usual. :3 I like the character developments... I like Tom, his lines are just ridiculous enough xD

The humor in your narration and events, I find, could use work, but the humor in the individual lines is great. x3

"This was weird since usually strangers don't come near since I slaughtered the village a few hundred years back." xD

Anyway, Sydney surprise appearance! Exciting, exciting, can't wait for the next chapter. x3 Keep it up, yeah!
Kisho chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
Ehehe, I like this one. Organized rivals, at least one of them seems sympathetic... Introduced to move a story forwards, without losing this bemused tone. It lacks some polish, has some mistakes - maybe you didn't proofread this one as well as the ones before, I'unno - but the concepts are good. Nice chapter, Quinn. x3

(Just want to point out the real glaring error before I finish up...

"'IU's?' Thursday asked.

'His abbreviation of ITEM users,' Thursday explained."

Either you made a little mistake here, or Thursday had a small epiphany xD)
Kisho chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
Hehehe, I like this story, Quinn. :3 The concept of ITEMs is really cool; I love how there's no real goal to be accomplished with them, but ITEM battles are still frequent and to be expected. It's a very simple yet interesting concept, and I like it! x3

Your top hat guy is hilarious too. xD I love how flat-out humor like his comments are only interspersed among the halfway-serious prose, it's a fun read but it's not overbearing or anything. xD

I like the characters, too, Zack is just fun to read, the totally flat "Mister Plain" in the ridiculous story... very fun. :3

So, yeah, please keep writing this! I want to see the next chapter soon. x3
SoraYume chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Well this is a very interesting start to the story, if you can pull it off with what u have in mind, that would be pretty cool, I specifickly love that prolog, it sure seems promessing like the first chapter, btw, characters look pretty nice so far.