Reviews for The Bitch's Game
qwertyuiop chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Excuse me, this is brilliant. That is all. Good day.
Reader chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Spare me, you writing genius!
Skittle-butt chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This is something I can see myself read over and over again because it's just that funny and adorable and swoon-worthy. I love you, honestly.
Reader chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
It's funny how people thought you actually like this boy... but anyway, kudos to you for another well-written work!

I would've liked it better if you polished it a bit here and there but darn it, I'm so not complaining. Again, I hope to read more of your work soon. You are beyond talented and I see you publishing amazing novels in the future!
Raven T chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Hi! Oh, I just LOVE this one-shot! It was so random and fun and exciting, not to mention extremely cute! It was an extreme joy to read, and I just love the originality of it! Thanks for writing this!

Sincerely, Raven T. _
strangledice chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
This is so cool. haha.. You have foosball in your school? Where is your school located? Aw.. I'm jealous, we don't have one in my school or people there just kept it away from the students. Well, I enjoyed your one-shot. Great job!
I-am-happy chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Holy crap! My stomach was dancing the whole time! How cute? VERY! Okay, I have this thing with writing in caps lock when I REALLY like something. So to express how much I LOVED this and WANT TO READ MORE FROM YOU I shall write a few words in caps. Here I go: THAT WAS THE BEST ONE-SHOT I HAVE EVER FREAKING READ! The cuteness was just TAUNTING and I just wanted there to be more because this was JUST TO CUTE!

But I must go do my school ( I shall read some more of you amazing work when I'm done! YAY! I loved it! I just can't take one or five specific spots and say them, it was all to cute! I loved it to say the least. Bravo!
ThoseVoices7 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Aww, how cute. :) I like this oneshot because it's rather spontaneous. And because the song choice and little "wars" were awesome. :D

-Flute.
NoirSky chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
That was so funny and adorable at the same time! :D great job.
Masked Midnight chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I like this story!alot!
Kobra Kid chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Have I told you how much I love your writing style? Well, if I didn't, I LOVE IT! It's so light-hearted, humorous, and just fun to read! I really adored your narration, and the whole one-shot was so enjoyable. Seriously, your narration is better than a lot of books I've read. And about the craziness of the whole story? Well, my friends get into the same craziness. Like, for example, me and my guy-friend got bored, so we started chucking marbles off of my porch, and then we took a shovel and whacked off my little sister's snowman's head...so yeah. I know how crazy friends can get. xD. Hahaha, anyways, wonderful work as always! I am so glad that you're back, and I hope to see more updates from you soon! Splendid job!

Kobra Kid

If you don't mind, can you payback this review on RFTA? Thanks!
FairytalesandHappyEndings chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This is so bitchy romantic.
StoryMonster chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
The realism of this was just emphasized by the fact that you didn't give them names- I loved that! I usually end up spending an hour thinking up of awesome names, and then the story just dies and I don't write it.

The characterization was pretty cool too.

It's not immature. Even if it is, immaturity adds to the fun of the character. Take a look at mine - that ought to define immaturity.

Overall, interesting, and very well written!
KickassCookieEater chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
if your this awesome in writing, then i cant imagine what your like in real life! Wow this was fantastic and it really made my day! Wow! I sincerely hope you get that guy, but by the sounds of you how could you NOT! I wish the best of luck with him and keep writing! x XD
The Imagination Addict chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
aw! so cute! i hope he falls for u too!