Reviews for Problematic Solving
Cynthia Brent chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Did you know that Australia used to be part of Antarctica? I bet it was a lot cooler then!
Harry's Scar chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
First, I think that the snow would melt too soon in Australia to make a difference. But good idea though.

Now, this has nothing to do with the story: You have disabled your private messaging feature somehow, and so when I went to reply to you I couldn't. Please fix it. I will wait to respond to you, cause I can't do it here. I cannot PM you, so I did it through a review, cause it is the only way I could contact you.

Well, what the heck. Three Kings Day is the celebrating of the Wise Men arriving at King Jesus's stable. He was born on December 25th, and the wise men arrived on January 6th, my birthday.

I do not remember a lot of the references I made in my previous post, because usually I read over that too, but I cannot because you have disabled your private messaging.

Yes, I think you meant "standing by the computer waiting," but that's just me. And yes, six days till christmas, and where I live we may get a white christmas this year. exciting. I am fifteen years old, almost 16, and I have NEVER EVER SEEN A WHITE CHRISTMAS! I am praying for one so bad, just to see once. Of course, I feel sorry for you, because it is even less likely for you. Wow. February to December, isn't that a long year? I have all July and all August off, with a Winter break at christmas time, a february break, and an april break. They are all week longs. Total, we have 181 days of school out of the 365. But 2012 is leap year. Oh well.

Lastly, please fix your PM thing again, I don't want to keep wasting story reviews to talk to you. I don't know what I would do if I lost contact with you. Your words are so kind and I love reading your responses. I think you're thoughtful and caring, and you have the great gift of writing, no matter how short or how long it is. Again, I'll give you a more proper response later. This is just a get your thoughts out kind of thing, if you get what I mean.

Can't wait for your response, thanks again, and we cannot stop exchanging! So again, fix your PM SETTINGS! Thanks! (smiley)
herpius derpius7 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I AGREE, I AGREE, I AGREE, I AGREE.

Take our snow! Please just take it
East-0f-Eden chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Yeah, but australia just had all of those floods and snow melts. That equals more floods and you don't need more floods.