Reviews for Christian, Will You Take a Bullet For Jesus
H.M.Wolf chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Happy to see the word of Christ our savior being proclaimed so truthfully and honestly! God bless you for your spreading of the gospel and truth in the most public manner!
BriSays chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Yet again, another wonderful story! Have you ever considered being a youth paster?

I would die for my Jesus. Jesus Nothing Everything!
The Iconodule chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
A strong essay I think, though that might personally be my bias for the message behind it. But I do agree that this is the Christian ethic that you have brought up and more Christians should indeed be trying to emulate these ideas, that we should not forsake Christ, much like St Stephan or St Ignatius, whom both willingly went to death for pronouncing Christ.

But I might just add a little Criticism, the line "I said: "I may not like the guy, but I would take a bullet for him!"" Seemed to have come out of no where for me, you could better fit it in the narrative, other than that A quick, short powerful essay which will speak to any Christian that reads it. Though the secularists among us will ultimately disagree with it.

Christos Anesti
PriaNoraBannes chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
As a Christian, I can relate to this. I read the other two reviews and I started to really think about it. Would I sacrifice my life for Jesus? Absolutely. Heaven is going to be way better than anything the world can offer. Would I sacrifice myself for a brother or sister in Christ? This is where I ran into a problem. If I was sure they were going to heaven, why would I want to take their moment away? Wouldn't it be selfish of me to get myself killed when it was their time? After some thought I realized that if I was in the situation where it was me or another Christian, I'd let whatever happens happen. If it were me or a nonchristian, I would gladly take the bullet. I'd rather die for a nonbeliever so that they have more time to come to God.
TheUnSkeptic chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Well, I'm not a Christian, (I'm a Muslim) but all the same, I get what you're trying to say. I know the story of Jesus even if there is a very big difference between the Christian version and the Islamic version. I, too, would gladly take a bullet or a sword for my prophet, or any of my brothers and sisters in faith for that matter. I believe that dying for your religion is called Syahid, and an instant pass to Heaven. It doesn't justifies what some people do in the name of religion, but I don't assume to judge their actions, because He will answer all our actions on Judgment Day.

Have a great day, and I wish that that there are more, faith-filled people like you in the world.
NeshaTriumphs chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Great to see a post from you! You know, I can honestly say that I am not to that point, yet - where I would be willing to take a bullet for someone, someone other than Jesus, that is.

I know that the Bible teaches that we should lay our life down for the brethren, but I'm just not there yet. Prayerfully, I will reach that point, but I commend those in the body of Christ who ARE developed enough in their spiritual maturity to do so. Thanks for sharing with us, again. Hope to see more, soon/