Reviews for The Maddest
Bethie M. W chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This was absolutely, mind blowingly amazing! Sci-fi/fantasy is my top favorite genre to read, and goodness, you write it like a pro! I was captivated from the get-go and pretty much not breathing for the rest of it.

I LOVE the twister ending! Whoa!

I meant to read this last night, but work and exhaustion prevented me. Wow. This was just... wow. I'm so impressed! I mean, I know you're a great writer, but this should totally be in a book. On a bookshelf. So I can buy it with a cool cover. ;)
Parkchester chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
You're pretty damn good at world building. I find the problem with a lot of writers is that in order to convey information about the worlds their stories are taking place in they need to go on and on, separate from the events in the stories about this or that.

You were capable of building a vision of your world within your narrative, and you didn't feel the need to explain every little thing that a reader may have questions about. I'm gad you were capable of keeping Morana's voice consistent throughout the story, because it can be really jarring when voice changes for no reason.