Reviews for The Academy
reVITAlized chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
My gave characters are Travis and Tanya, for sure. They're both brooding and mysterious, and they're perfect for each other:) Alice and Sam would be adorable together! Since they're already friends, all they have to do is strengthen their relationship. But seriously. TravisTanya
thefaultinourpatronus chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I think you've got a really cute story on your hands! The beginning was edgy and nice. I think Loony's a nice character and their actions in the opening are very realistic! ALL the characters have actually been developed really well, and it's just the start. We've got a lot of information here, but not too much, so that's good!

Great start! :)

x mandy
Sariba chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
Hehe, quite an icebreaker, indeed. Looks like they're going to have some fun with this venture. :D

I like David! He's so awkward and silly. haha But I think Travis is still my favorite dude so far. ;) I'm excited to see how you develop these characters.

Alice and Tanya are becoming a bit clearer in my head too; I could see this whole scene happening very clearly.

Well, continue on my friend, I'm excited to see where you go with it. :3

-Sariba
Sariba chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
Hehe. You know my fave's Alice! I love her cool, confident demeanor. Plus, I've always loved kitties. :3

Woo! I've already technically reviewed this for you, but I'll go ahead and do this too. :) I love this chapter Lilly, especially the introductory scene with Travis and Alice. You could definitely feel the attraction and sparks! I could see every little movement, enough to make me squirm. lol

Keep it up, Lilly, you've got an awesome story here! And even if people don't see the awesomeness of it yet, a story like this still deserves to be written. :)

Your ever-faithful Proofreader,

-Sariba
Sariba chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
Oh! I like it, Lilly! ;)

I could picture both girls very vividly now with the descriptions you gave, and I could definitely see more of Alice's personality; especially the ending scene. :)

I'm excited for the next chapter! KEEP IT UP MY FRIEND, AND MAY THE INSPIRATION BE WITH YOU.
ShadowLetters chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I like this type of story, and you're doing a good job writing it. Your character development is going good as well. But holy socks, that's a lot of detail in one sitting. I guess that's sci-fi though, eh? :) Hehe, I liked the cat 'reflex'. It amused me. Can't wait to read more!
Sariba chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
*Does a happy dance* I'm so happy to be able to read your stuff again Bobbio! There was an empty void in my life up til now. *cry cry tear tear*

Your story is amazing, and I love the characters very much! Keep on going, Bobbio, you've got yourself a regular. ;)

NOT-BYE!