Reviews for The Last Balloon
Esareh chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
You're awesome.

I love you.
Mommy ink well chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I wish I had your talent for writing. This story was a bit "cliche'" as you say, but I really enjoyed it!
Lotus-Hua chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Wow...I really love this piece! It's sweet and romantic without being overly fluffy or teenage-girl-gushy. Reading this made me smile, so thanks for that. :-)
Avra-Sha Faohla chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
So, so adorable! It was a fun read that made me go "aww." Love the way you write, too, very smooth and elegant. Clean romances are hard to come by these days, and I generally try to stay away from them, but I knew I could trust yours, so I didn't hesitate to click . . . and I'm glad I did. Thank you for writing this!
theycallherkaush chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Um, so I'm just going to pretend that the tiny box had a ring in it because that was the first thing that came into my mind.

Then, after I thought about it, I was like, "Oh. It's prolly just earrings or something. And anyways, they're not REALLY a couple since they haven't kissed so that wouldn't make any sense."

But, still. I'm going with a ring.

Very cute-sy for Val-Day. )
Kristina Suko chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
AW! :D This made me squee.

And hey, my dress had a cameo! Hehe.

But yes. This was adorable.
SMFD27A chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
First of all, loved it. Second of all, you need to double check “food” and “foot” when you write these words. In Wind Blessed you have Brisella who says that she is “never stepping food inside the academy.” Then of course there are Nick and Jelly. How is anyone going to not crack at least a half smile when you are dinning in the ever romantic “foot court”? :) Luvubye!