Reviews for 26 Mr Invisible
Joey chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
The title attracted me to this one. I enjoy how you continue to refer to him in that way. I thought it was also well done. My comment is something I learned in theatre. "Never sing a ballad with out hope." It might be a good idea to add a small piece of hope into this, although I could be wrong and that could destroy the poem, but it was just a thought.
samhus chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
just one word. WOW. i really enjoyed reading this. You are a really talented writer. Keep on posting. I hope things get better. I love the theme and the rhyming scheme. :D
L chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I liked how seamlessly the story seemed to flow with the rhyming. This a very good depiction of how a relationship that never happened can be lived out. Whoever the main character in the poem Is I hope they find another mr. That won't find them oh so invisible.
Ice Bubble chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
They say: 'A minute wasted sad or mad, is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.'

I love this poem. I hope you're okay... if this really happened. My life is kind of boring so, I can never be sure if people are basing poems on their lives or if they make them up like I do. But I can only do it with certain types of inspiration.

I love this!
nissa.baby chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
lovelovelove(:
TeeReeses24 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
No one couldn't have been lead on after listening to that song anon left you.

Raw emotion is amazing in this one. Short, but amazing. Bitter and angry always gives out the best raw emotion. I wish he saw this so he'd feel like a total dick.

Favorite line: "I didn't tell any lies you believed."

The italics did it for me, lol. You know I'm a freak, it's okay haha.

pancakes