Reviews for Miss Murder
xXManicXx chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Wow! Once again, you're an amazing writer! I love all the plots and ideas you always come up with for you stories and half the time I fall in love (not literally, but you know what I mean) with your characters and how you make all of they're personalities strange and unique :)

I really wish I could write like this :(

Anyway, love the story so far! I can actually see this as a reall published book someday. Can't wait for more of it.
I Speak For My Art chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
i really luv the sory so far!

I hope u update soon!

by the way can u check out my story? i would really be honored if someone like u (an awsome writer) can check out my story!

well, have a nice day! hope u keep on writing!
Victoria Best chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
I love this story! Juliet is a great character; she's strong and can take care of herself, and it's nice to read about a character like her instead of the usual girly-girl characters you get in other stories. This story also has an amazing and unique storyline and I can't wait to see what will happen when she meets her 'victims' and it's a great idea :D It also made me smile in places, like with the 'he had watched too many James Bond movies' comment :)

One thing for improvement could maybe be the size of some of your paragraphs, as they are occasionally a bit 'chunky' and so some people might be put off reading. Perhaps if you are going to make a specific point you want the reader to take notice of, you could put this on a line of its own. For example, in this chapter when you mention Harry, the guy she studies more carefully than the others, you could put all the description of him on a separate line, to show that she's thinking a lot more about him than the others.

Otherwise, the way you write is brilliant and very professional, and the dialogue between the characters is believable, which I know can be hard for some writers. I especially enjoyed the dialogue in this chapter when Juliet waned to know how to 'destroy the enemy on the inside' but Shane just snaps at her. This really got me intrigued into how she is actually going to carry out her mission now! :D

I really like this story and I can't wait for more! update soon! :D
cynicalPastafarian chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I like the idea for this story! It's got a strong beginning, and I can relate to the characters very well. I'll be following this! I'm excited to see where it goes. :)
Neolion chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I can't believe I never reviewed this! This is awesome! Professional work. I wish I could write like this. *sigh* I'll be following this story XD!
Lyn Harkeran chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Whoa! I like this idea a lot! :) An Assassin falling in love with one of her victims! Boo-Ya! I love the writing style and can't wait to read more! This is sweet, so update soon please. I hope you're writing goes smoothly my friend.

Sincerely, Lyn. :D