Reviews for Doctor, Doctor
The Hiddenworlder chapter 11 . 12/7/2011
Haha. I love it! Its so funny. Really well written and amusing
UnidentifiedName chapter 10 . 12/1/2011
This is great. How we all love to mock cliches! This isn't actually what therapy is like, but whatever. It doesn't have to be accurate. Okay. Substantial review time. I try to actually give advice in my reviews, and I'm brutal. Just remember that I've really enjoyed it thus far.

Things you've done well:

I'm loving the names. Just that extra touch of jesting at the fantasy stereotypes enhance this greatly. My personal favorites are Princess Elyra Moonstone and Overlord Dorian.

I don't typically agree with 'character intros,' but it works here. You might even try giving a bit more detail in these sections. I'm not saying describe their clothes and hair, but give us a bit more on their relationships with other characters.

Bloody pissed off. Yes. Just, full of yes.

Kai. His character is quite humorous. I enjoy him.

Overlord Dorian. I don't think I've ever seen an overlord quite so unsure of himself. He's adorable.

You have good structure. A lot of people can't get by with dialogue and not much else (myself included), but you've handled it very well. Your characters are distinct and there's a logical flow.

There are other little quirks I like, but I'm supposed to be doing homework, so I'll cut off there.

Things you could improve:

Voice. Give each character his own way of speaking. Kai comes off really strong, and we know exactly who and what he is. The others aren't quite distinct enough to firmly be their own people. Vary their speech patterns just a bit more.

Also with the voice. Keep it consistent. This isn't much of a problem, but I see little places where your characters veer off their personalities. Just give yourself a bit more time to develop those characters (if you choose to continue this), then go back and revise the beginning passages to better match their personalities once you have them figured out.

Along with that, I know this is a parody, but we need some more character development. It doesn't matter if their characters are ridiculous. Just give me more of them. Not necessarily introducing new characters, but new aspects of the characters we know and love.

And that's all the criticism I think I could really offer.

All in all, great work. I would suggest you keep going with these. Write one every week, every day if you can manage it. Keep honing your skills. It was a pleasure to read. By the way, story alert added. Good luck.
AurorA-Kojima chapter 9 . 8/9/2011
Oh my god. XD
Magdalenara chapter 8 . 7/27/2011
Oh gosh!

This is brilliant!

The last chapter just killed me, I laughed my arse off!

I'm curious, you doing such parodies a lot? 'Cos you're really good at it!

Okay, enough compliments!
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
Thats one brave therapist. this is great.
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 8 . 7/5/2011
she reminds me of aragorn's therapist.
Lost.Luck chapter 7 . 6/12/2011
*sniffle* It's been too long! *sniffle*

... O.O
Lost.Luck chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
Oh, crap! :-O And when he fails at cooking...
Lost.Luck chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
Oh, no. Now you've made me feel incredibly scared for the poor people Kai runs into... and poor him and his (he wants...) girlfriend! My curiosity meter is rising by the second, you lovely writer!
Telephonic chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
the bit about not returning the messenger pigeons was seriously hilarious. loved it. Seems like you have the archetypes pegged. The character/therapist interation is very entertaining.