Reviews for the cherry blossom clinic
Midnight voices chapter 7 . 12/7/2011
I understand, GCSE's are hell. Great story, I'll put it on alert for when you have the time to continue it :)
Girl with the Broken Heart chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
I love it.
Pzychotic chapter 7 . 11/14/2011
Oh, don't worry about it :) I know what you mean about school...I guess it's hard for all writers to balance everything :( But that's okay, no pressure here, school is a priority. But Thanksgiving break and Winter break are coming and you know what we're all expecting :D Lol good luck with your art class!

And thanks for the advice :P
BringxMexToxLife chapter 7 . 11/14/2011
Thank you for explaining everything, I've been dying for an update. But I don't mind waiting, it's worth it :D I hope you get better with your Art and whatnot and update ASAP please! :D

TMTMTA

P.S. That awkward moment when I've contracted a disease in the last like...ten months xD
Anne Oying chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
This absolutely brilliant. It's beautiful, tear-jerking, thought-provoking and... real (ugh, that sounds so cheesy, but it's true! All these people could be real, you've written them so well)

You're a truly amazing writer, this is by far one of the best fics I've read. Keep up the awesome work.
ConcreteAngel14 chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
Amazing:)
tearsxsolitude chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
Please update soon!
Lucky Squid chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Loving it so far. It's such a relief to find someone with perfect grammar.

The thing with Stephanie... OMIGOSH. I need to know what happens. I also just can't wait for these guys to get better. Sniff.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/11/2011
I can't believe what Stephanie did! I hope that she didn't actually kill Lynne, she could get in big trouble for that, mentally ill or not.

I'm glad that Carey made a friend that he can really relate to. I like that you put the rap song into thed story. It really fit in perfectly.

I got mad at that awful nurse, Sarah Jones. Someone who works in a place like that should be more understanding. I'm glad Natalie was there for Allie.

I hope you post more chapters soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
I find Stephanie's internal battle with reality vs. hallucination very familiar. I hate when the doctors ask you, "but you know they're not real, right?" and then you feel all confused adn anxious cause you're really not sure how to differentiate the real from the not real.

I also feel really bad for Stephanie's problems with her parents. It must feel so awful for her to have to deal with misunderstanding parents on top of everything else.

I also liked Ally's bit as well. It's funny how anorexics react to the diagnosis of anorexia. You don't usually believe you have it, but you want to have it, because that would mean you're skinny enough.
Lillith Green chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
I feell like that Dr. Austin (Lucy) character isn't a very capable doctor. She doesn't really seem to know what she's doing, and she doesn't really seem to relate to her teenage patients, I guess working with troubled teenagers isn't the easiest job either though.
Lillith Green chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
I am still very intrigued by this story. I really liked the part from Ally's perspective where all the girls were talking about their eating disorder. Girls with eating disorders tend to be extremely competitive, especially when it comes to their weight. You captured that competetive nature very well./

My other favorite part of this chapter was when Stephanie had to take that little test on her symptoms. I've had to fill out similar questionairres in the past, sometimes its tempting to lie on them and minimize your symptoms, but they always end up finding out somehow.
Lillith Green chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
You do such a good job describing the various character's emotions. I feel like i can really see a glimpse into each of their lives. One thing I noticed that was similar with all the characters is that they all feel alone and misunderstood. I guess that those feelings come along with mental illness as part of the deal.

I also like the quotes and references to Alice in Wonderland. It fits very well.
Lillith Green chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I like the way you have multiple main characters and present their own points of view one at a time. I can identify with most of them, but the two i identify the most with are Stephanie and Ally.

I especially identify with the part where Stephanie is sitting in class hearing the voices and unable to differentiate between reality and the hallucinations. That has happened to me before, it happened the most in tenth and eleventh grade.

I can't wait to read more and find out what happens to the characters.
singer22498 chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
Another awesome chapter! Each of the people are moving along at an interesting pace. They all refuse to listen to the people, the nurses, the doctors. I like that, altho i know they should be listening haha.

I like david's personality, they way he doesn't take any shit from anybody.

I like the relationship you have started with Carey and Liam. Carey obviously likes him, but Liam isn't gay, is he? I think Liam will be a friend to Carey, and hopefully he will help him.

Stephenie is just so dang funny! Honestly, she is the most crazy, altho we all have voices in our heads. Lynn deserved what she got haha.

Ally is just a sad pitiful case. She refuses to realize that she needs help, and that she is anorexic. I think you have her disorder down perfectly, especially with the thoughts telling her that she is stupid and fat and that she will just get fatter and fatter and that she is a failiure.

Overall, CANT WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER!