Reviews for The Death Zone
Aquade chapter 31 . 3/10
I liked Alice. I'm also surprised by Fortis's change of attitude, but I guess, given the circumstances, it was understandable(ish). I want to know why they were waiting for Alex and what is it that makes her so important! Update soon!
ThePigeonBrain chapter 1 . 2/13
I'm just going to ask, but is 'trail' a typo? Because, you know, it seems to make more sense if you're trying to say 'trial'. If you mean a test then it's spelled trial: tri-al, whereas what you write: tra-il, means a track, a path, a road.
I'm just mentioning this, 'cause tra-il can't be used in sentence-construction like that.
Sooo... Fix that typo and I'll read your story 'k?
downandnotout chapter 31 . 3/3/2013
Nooo, that ending was just heartbreaking. I know we haven't seen much of the others, like Sam and Aden in a while, and I am beginning to forget about than and think that Alex and Fortis would be cute together, and I think Reed might like Alex as well. Hahaha, oh God, I apologise for all the people I have shiped with Alex. But I am still said about Alice, that was just horrible! WHY!?
ilikedaisychains chapter 31 . 2/22/2013
AH YAY SUPER LONG CHAPTER! THIS WAS ACTUALLY GREAT I LOVED THE TEAMWORK AND I REALLY LIKE THIS NEW SIDE TO FORTIS I THINK HE'S REALLY LOVELY BUT AW ALICE AND I FELT ALEX'S PAIN WHEN HER SHOULDER DISLOCATED UGH I COULD PICTURE IT AND IT REALLY HURT AND I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M WRITING ALL OF THIS IN CAPITALS BUT OH WELL THIS WAS A GREAT CHAPTER :-D UPDATE SOON!
ilikedaisychains chapter 30 . 2/22/2013
I DIDN'T REVIEW THIS AFTER I READ IT BUT I'M REVIEWING IT NOW OKAY AMAZING CHAPTER IT WAS GREAT AND YAY NEXT CHAPTER
fracturedinnocence chapter 22 . 2/4/2013
Oh man, even though I'm just on chapter 21- If Alex ends up with anyone in the end, I hope it's Aden. Don't get me wrong, I love Sam, but I feel like if Aden and Alex were together or fell for each other it would make more sense. Since so far they've had more cute moments together against when Sam and Alex just meeting and having a thing for each other, you know? Anyway I LOVE the story, so please continue to update 3
en route to fridge chapter 30 . 1/7/2013
ohmigosh! i totally just found this and i was like "aaaaaaahhhhhh"
i love it already its just awesome
ohmigoddd :O
downandnotout chapter 30 . 1/5/2013
I loved this chapter. It was so good to see yet another one, and I really truly loved it. Cannot wait for more! :D
Lori Jane Summers chapter 30 . 1/4/2013
lolz yay im all giddy now XP GIRRRRRRR i really love this !
Lori Jane Summers chapter 29 . 1/4/2013
oh my chocolate puddings! you need to write more like write fricken NOW
downandnotout chapter 29 . 11/3/2012
THIS IS TOO SAD! I had tears in my eyes as I read the end. I can't believe Alice is dead, that's just heart breaking. But I really enjoyed this, and I know that it is going to go somewhere awesome after this! :D
ilikedaisychains chapter 29 . 10/24/2012
ASDJFHAJDJSHAKDKDBSBS my reaction. OMG ALICE DIED NO SHE WAS LIKE INSTANT INSPIRATION (just add danger) AND NOE SHE'S GONE. AW BUT ALEX AND AW OKAY YOU NEED TO UPDATE SOON, 'kay? Like, soon soon;-D

GREAT CHAPTER, KEEP BEING AMAZING!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
Pretty good so far, but the main character reeks of Mary Sue.
AnonymousReads chapter 28 . 10/15/2012
Its been 2 months please update soon. :)
ilikedaisychains chapter 28 . 10/4/2012
Okay, so I suddenly realized I never reviewed this and I felt like an idiot because I read it on my phone ages ago so yeah, HI! THIS CHAPTER WAS AWESOME AND I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AND I WANT ADEN TO BE WORRIED (SAM TOO, BUT I'M TEAM ADEN) ABOUT ALEX AND YEAH, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON BECAUSE I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS OKAY SERIOUSLY!

Over and out.