Reviews for Pictures of You
Prodigee123 chapter 19 . 6/29/2013
This is good I'm surprised there's more!
Prodigee123 chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
This is good
boredstarburt chapter 30 . 8/31/2012
Have re-read this story many times. Still love it ]
daydrmr chapter 30 . 2/14/2012
I can't tell you what a shear pleasure it was reading this story! Once I started, I couldn't stop. The next thing I knew,it was over. I wish you could teach others how to keep a story flowing so smoothly, and yet keep the reader interested.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
boredstarburts chapter 30 . 12/7/2011
I love this story.
Zakiya Smith chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
You should post this on you would definetely get alot more recognition on there and plus its sponsored by the harpercollins publishing company
animegirl214 chapter 30 . 3/23/2011
aw~

Thanks for that wonderfully cute story~ heheh :)
Pumpkin.-.-.Kween chapter 30 . 3/10/2011
*SPOILER ALERT! - dont read if dont want to know what happens* It was a really good story with ups and downs, angst and joy. The only thing I would be careful of is that you tend to tell too much of the story. The end of the story (last 10 or so chapters) got really boring too me and I feel like you included things that didn't need to be included in the story. Like the conversation with Roberts mom, the conversation with Robert at the end, the miscarriage, the rebreaking of Megs dads leg, Cams sister moving.. all unneeded parts of the story. Try to stick to the story at hand instead of veering off in other directions. Your ability to describe the emotions between Cam and Meg was very good though and you were able to bring their relationship to light for me. You just need to stick to the story and not fill it with unneeded information.
Kelly Rogala chapter 30 . 3/1/2011
WOW! I LOVED THIS STORY TOO! You definitley have a knack for getting the emotions across the page. You are such a talented writer, I look forward to starting your next story!
THEXXHOPELESSXXROMANTIC chapter 30 . 2/24/2011
I thought your story was fantastic. I loved the relationship between Cam and Meg, it was beautiful :)

Only thing, you should probably take one more read through to edit. The story is great and the characters are wonderful; and I honestly would have made very little connection to Twilight if you hadn't messed up on the names, calling John Charlie and her mom Renee, Addie Alice, Jesse Jasper ect. That was a little distracting and had me comparing it to Twilight a little to much. Other than that amazing :)
iamMontague chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
first review?

I'm really liking this story so far. Robert's such an asshole that I want to stick something up him, somewhere it shouldn't be.

The electricity between them is lovely. I also want to find out more about Cam's past.