Reviews for Coffee & Cigarettes
Prodigee123 chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
sounds good
Guest chapter 14 . 6/27/2011
Perfect song by Lady A for Leah and Gabe! Love that song! Great chapter I'm happy he showed up! Looking forward to the next update!
Kelly Rogala chapter 14 . 6/26/2011
Zakiya Smith chapter 13 . 6/26/2011
Love your stories! - I love how your characters are so real and honest and have ups and down and not a bunch of fluffy bs -

I especially love how the man is an actual MAN! not some sap who's perfect and professes his love to her every three seconds I have a hard time believing this isn't published
Kelly Rogala chapter 11 . 5/4/2011
Oh I love Gabe, that's my kind of date!
Kelly Rogala chapter 9 . 4/6/2011
I felt like it was my birthday when I seen not one but two updates! Update soon! Great chapters!
ZackLove chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
looks good so far. but i cant relly imagine what each charater looks like yet. maybe a description would be good.
Kelly Rogala chapter 6 . 3/25/2011
Whoa! thanks for an update! Way to leave it on a cliffy so to speak. Hot boy needs to make an appearance and stay dang it!
Kelly Rogala chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
Wait wasn't Leahs ex Aiden? You have Sam and Emily not Aiden and Bridget, didn't know if you were changing their names or not...anyways great chapter im impatiently awaiting the next :)
Kelly Rogala chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
update soon pretty pretty please :)
Kelly Rogala chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
I think my all time favorite line in any book has got to be... "You know, the muscular, watch me walk around the neighborhood without a shirt on because I'm cut like a depressed teenaged girl with a razor blade" That is classic I couldn't stop laughing, you have a great way with words!