Reviews for A Collection Of Poetry By Moi
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 23 . 4/11/2004
Vivid. Maybe a little too vivid. Affecting, nonetheless. Glad you updated!
Erotica Within chapter 22 . 4/14/2003
Short but very cool.. heh keep it up.
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 22 . 3/10/2003
It DOES work, even with it being so short. And Sweet Bliss is also wonderful, looking to the sky for something out there bigger. Good job!
Erotica Within chapter 21 . 3/4/2003
Very nice, keep going!
Erotica Within chapter 20 . 3/4/2003
Thats strange but interesting. Nice one. btw this is Pookie Nookie
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 20 . 3/3/2003
"Gift of Life", "Truth", "Brush and Floss", and "Fall Into Darkness" are my favorites of these. Fall into Darkness is kind of vampirey, brush and floss is a little bit of the unexpected (sounds like evil torture), truth is fun for the different perspective, and gift of life is just wonderfully written. Good job!
wing ka chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
nice poetry you got here. Good writing far better than what I could accomplish. Excellent!
Vivian Grace chapter 10 . 1/27/2003
Wowee! This poem is fantastic! I'm so unbelievably impressed! And to think this was inspired by one of my fics *dances madly* You're so cool! Your poem is so cool!

I am soooo emailing you to rave some more about how great this was!
Squeak1 chapter 3 . 1/26/2003
Yar. "Arms Around Me" really spoke to me, because that's how I feel when I'm unhappy. I don't want people bending themselves out of shape trying to think of what to say to me, I just want them to be there.

I also really liked "Comparing Your Love to a Sock". It was odd but spot-on. :)
Aria Elan chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
Well, it's about time I wandered over here. *grins apologetically* I love poetry, and I'm subject to short attention span theatre syndrome lately, _~ so I'll start with the poems, a bit at a time. _ I really like this one, because I love the way you put the words together, the pacing of the poem, and how the mood changes from beginning to end. It's very much how life can be - first upbeat and then unexpectedly downbeat. *applauds* I'm looking forward to the next ones!
Erotica Within chapter 8 . 10/23/2002
I didn't know if this was going to beat "Arms around me." but it did because thats how I am about my sweetie. She writes on here too. Pine Ave Girl. Thats her pin name. She has some very good poems on here. Check her out. I really love this one. and "Arms around me." Keep up the good work.
Erotica Within chapter 7 . 10/23/2002
Another heart felt poem, I like.
Erotica Within chapter 6 . 10/23/2002
Sad, yet it tells a story. Good. :)
Erotica Within chapter 5 . 10/23/2002
Yea that was pretty crazy, lol but I liked it.
Erotica Within chapter 4 . 10/23/2002