Reviews for Noble Bird
Excellent story! Plz update soon
Guest chapter 16 . 11/9/2014
Where are you? :(
Reeciez chapter 16 . 10/5/2014
Wow. You actually updated. Thank you!
But what a freaking downer about Mausu. What happens next? Will we ever see him again. I hope so, I liked him. Stupid Tori.
Site-3 chapter 14 . 10/5/2014
Jesus Christ they're so slow. What would it take to tell a room full of men about common sense
Reeciez chapter 15 . 9/22/2014
I hate myself for reading this when I knew there was a chance slim to none that this would be updated but now I wanna keep reading but there isn't anymore. How will the prince react to Tori's still loyal but damaging adventures? Will Tori have to follow Lykos back to Allen's teritory? Where does this 'magic' mix in? Why were they looking for those old texts?
Hmm. Three years. Don't you think it's time you blessed this one with more of your creative genius?
Guest chapter 15 . 9/1/2014
I love this story! Please update soon. It'd make my day :)
Guest chapter 15 . 8/24/2014
Hi! I was just wondering if you are ever planning on updating this story or if you're pretty done with it? I wish you would, it's one of my favorites. I check back for updates all the time!
LolBookWorm chapter 7 . 8/18/2011
I'm sorry, but I can't follow this story any longer. It's too disturbing and disgusting for my taste. I think Tori's suffering from Stockholm Syndrome and Lykos is a disgusting character.
pille-ip chapter 10 . 6/24/2011
Awww, another cliffie, but at least there were 2ch in a row. Interesting and captivating as usual - can't wait to see more!
pille-ip chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
yay, a new chappie!
pille-ip chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
Oh, this is interesting. Some fantasy/yaoi/asian themes do fit together so well. This story is an excellent example of that. Update soon!
angelfacekitten chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I like it!
Bookworm24601 chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
Never underestimate the bird...