Reviews for Host
Yandra chapter 21 . 3/31/2013
I'm glad that you have decided to rewrite the stroy. I've always found it a nice story to read, still all the awkward sentences were a bit anoying. I'm looking forward to reading the improved version.
asdf chapter 20 . 1/18/2013
one thing i realized while reading was that the thing that made the story the most confusing were the names. it's hard to remember new names like viskogrin and kafi and songpaw and diveshooter and whatever weird things are going on with naming characters...at some point they all start to blend together because the figures are more like names than actual characters with life in them. it would probably really improve the story to only give a FEW characters those weird names and give the rest of the cast regular names like "jan" or "penny" or "wiliam" etc.
asdf chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
okay wait nvm! i got it mixed up
asdf chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
i'm just a little confused (ch 1). it mentions prince anisoan is the human, and yeron a dragoon...but in ch 2 yeron is the human, and anisoan is the one with the egg/dragon skin?
Sayure chapter 14 . 6/11/2012
Please change the rating to M, before someone report the story, as much as I like it I don't want it removed.
Sayure chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
With each chapter I like more and more the story, thank you for your work.
yaoi8808 chapter 20 . 8/21/2011
OMG! THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD THAT I READ ALL OF THE CHAPTERS POSTED IN ONE SITTING!
anydayanywhere chapter 20 . 7/30/2011
This story definately deserves more review... Its really amazing and I enjoy reading it! Can't wait to find out what happens next. :D
Psychotic Sprite chapter 17 . 6/8/2011
Bwahaha, Anisoan is bending _

I wonder if it's possible to host two babies at once? kekeke maybe someone has twins.

I only just joined this site the other day, at first i was just bookmarking stories because i was too lazy to sign up. But you forced my hand hahaha.

Can't wait for more!
Psychotic Sprite chapter 16 . 6/7/2011
Too cute, I'm loving this story! Can't believe you don't have more reviews, the injustice!
pille-ip chapter 15 . 5/31/2011
Interesting, unique & actionfilled.. Update soon!
5popcorn99 chapter 10 . 4/13/2011
I like this story, but with the point of view changes are kind of confusing me.
Kenny Deheart chapter 9 . 4/12/2011
I received an author alert that you had published ch 10, but it's not showing up.

Like your story so far :)
Bookworm24601 chapter 4 . 3/7/2011
HEY! I KNOW THIS STORY! :)

It's awesome...