Reviews for Smolder
RmGonzales chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
I just love his name. :) And anyway, I still really want COLE! Either way I am content with Liam for now :) I love it
Insanely Random chapter 5 . 3/24/2011
This story is amazing. The chapters flow nicely, and the plot moves along quiet well. You've managed to keep characters we know and love in character, yet with a bit of change. I can't wait to see how the whole Mimi thing is going to turn out, and your making me scared for her.

I think Cole is jealous...

:D

Update soon!
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
I can't wait for more!

Have a good week!

Hope you update soon!
Reve4ever chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
lol, Cole came back! What did he want? I wonder what Liam thinks? I can't wait for the next chapter!
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
Oh goodness... This is gunna get interesting. Post more soon!
deactivated20172203 chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
Awesome chapter - I'm glad Cole's back ;D I'm loving the tension between him and Liam...definately a juicy back story to that, methinks?

Anyhoo, I can't wait till chapter five :)

- Hearts x
Yalina chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
Ah, I loved it! Once again. Im glad there was a little Cole in here because I was feeling a little deprived. I just knew that Liam would be trouble or well... would eventually lead to trouble. Obviously, Cole and him do not have the best past between them and im just excited to see what happens in future chapters between them because I have a feeling that this isnt just some normal sibling/relative tension.

Yalina :)

P.s. Im glad the Macon/Bacon thing amused you :)
surrendertomusic chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
I love it when guys are jealous, LOL. It's so cute! ColeJealousy SEXY!

Loved it, can't wait for more! )
RmGonzales chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
I am excited to find out what happens when cole is officially reintroduced, in a way. Anyway, I love it
mollysaurous chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
I read your first story yesterday, and now the sequel. Amazing! I really can't wait for more with this, I love the story line so much!
WickedSauce chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
Love it! Cole is so dreamy in my mind and I love Ryan - she's my new idol. Update soon? Please?
crazymazy chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
yay new chapter omg this story just seriously makes me happy. cant wait for the next one PLEASE update son. i want Cole
RmGonzales chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
Simple chapter, but good. I am really anxious to read more about Macon!
musicalfishieXD chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
So, I have to say that I think your writing style has improved since simmer. Love the story so far, especially the swimming.

But I want to know: is cole coming back?
StaNdUPtomE chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
Creepy, he has to be allive
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »