Reviews for Smolder
Werekid chapter 25 . 9/30/2011
Amaziness! I love this chapter and want mooooore. Wah. I thought Ryan was gonna move out! I've been waiting for her to do so for the last couple of chapters now. And I think I'm starting to hate her Mom, 'cause she reminds me of MY Mom, who's a Bitch.

Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter, and thank you for epicness! (Is that a real word?)

xoxoxo A.C.P.
RmGonzales chapter 25 . 9/26/2011
I might die, holy cows. yes plural.
RmGonzales chapter 24 . 9/26/2011
AHHH dead people. great chapter!
StaNdUPtomE chapter 25 . 9/26/2011
Don't leave Cole

And who is dead?

My mother would be pissed too -especially with the dead body in pool- I think it would be my murder...
S.A.Nultemeiergmail.com chapter 25 . 9/24/2011
It's been a while since I read ur chapters but I got through the ones I missed and to this one and wow...I understand what the mom is going through but at the same time...I really REALLY want to punch her in the face. This was an amazing chapter, just like the other chapters Great job! Write more soon!
kitty chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
hey all youwriters! go to its like this website but better u can make book cover and everything trust me ull love it so go look at it
Insanely Random chapter 25 . 9/23/2011
Again-great chapter. I loved how Cole helped out Ryan after finding the body, and how she tells the kids to get out of her house. I also enjoyed how everyone kept saying, "Jesus Christ."

"Though everyone else was rushing out the doors, a torrent of close-packed teenage bodies spilling out of my house, one person was making her way to me instead. Mimi. The one I'd been looking for in the first place."

I am soooooo glad that my gut instincts were wrong and that it was not Mimi found in the pool. Although I AM curious as to who it is (for a second I thought it was Brady, and I nearly cried.)

"As if on cue, I heard her call to me, "Ryan! Get your disrespectful, disobedient, irresponsible ass in here right now!"

I can totally relate to Ryan being afraid of her mom at this moment. It is like this with my mom, too. The second she starts swearing you need to shut up and agree with her.

"You're not growing up," she interrupted, letting go of my hands. I'd said the wrong thing. I'd known it even before I finished speaking, but I'd had to say it anyway. "When you grow up, you learn to be responsible. Mature. Your behavior lately has been anything but. You just haven't been the same since you started seeing that boy."

THIS! Ryan's mother has hit the nail on the head! I really am loving the interactions between these two, simply because they seem like any other interaction between a mother and a teenager daughter. And Ryan's mother is just so full of wisdom.

She stood up now, too, eyes blazing. "Honey, I gave you your life. I can do whatever the hell I want with it."

And this is when my ovaries began to tingle with awesomeness. I actually cheered and gave out a loud laugh which scared my cat. Ryan's mommy, I love you. You're funny. And just amazing.

Not that I don't not like Ryan, but her mom just knows exactly what to say. I can certainly see where Ryan gets her backbone from.

Once again, wonderful chapter. Update soon! I really want to see where Ryan's relationship with her mother will go, and how was in the pool.

P.S.: Did you know that they are making candy corn M&M's?
Distracted Procrastination chapter 25 . 9/23/2011
I wonder if the person in the pool was someone she knew, and what does her mom's reaction mean for Ryan?
Insanely Random chapter 24 . 9/20/2011
Um...hello. Just thought I'd drop in and review...all nine chapters that I have missed because I am and awful person and honestly thought I'd be leaving Fictionpress for forever. But I'm back so...moving on!

Great past *le checks* nine chapters. They were really good. The aftermath of Ryan and Cole's hookup took me by surprise. For some reason I thought that he would ignore her. Like, he felt bad about what happened and have to stay away from her. But this is Cole and he is awesome, so I do feel guilty for thinking that.

I also very much enjoy the interaction between Ryan's friends. They seem to argue a lot, but that's what good friends are like (God knows I can't go a day without insulting one of my very good friends).

"That's talking to yourself, Veronica,"

Well, crap, then. I have conversations with myself. I even argue with myself. Sometimes I lose those arguments!

"I'm just trying to look out for you."

This made me tear up a bit. I actually kind of felt for her mom there, because I thought she was being honest. I mean, her daughter is the most important thing in her life, and I know her mom would hate it if Ryan got screwed-up by a guy.

"I was mad at Mom for being so overprotective, anxious about this party Ronnie was making me have, and incredibly unsatisfied with not seeing Cole at all today."

Dwaaa, I don't think your mommy is being overprotective, Ryan! I think she just loves you! *bursts out into a random song about the power of love*

"Jesus Christ, that woman is as strict as a freaking nun,"

Well, he would know all about that...

"Oh, really?" She raised an eyebrow, reached past me, and had grabbed my phone out from under my pillow before I could stop her. "You think I never tried to pull a stunt like this when I was your age? Think again, love." My horror grew to a terrifying extent when she held the phone to her ear and said, "Ryan will call you back tomorrow. Goodbye."

Okay, I'll admit it. I feel in love with Ryan's mom when she did that. It was a Crowning Moment of Awesome.

"I would offer you something to drink," I said, dryly, "but I'd rather not be bitten tonight, if you don't mind.”

Snark!(Oh, and I do like Avery. I think despite her biases, she is a really nice girl trying to protect someone she cares about.)

It was pathetic, really, the way she kept holding on to Brady like her favorite Coach purse.

Kayla, you slut, back off. Brady is mine.

"Yeah, actually, I think I do." I leaned closer so I could whisper: "I'm messing with a bitch."

Oh, hell yeah, Ryan! You could totally take her! You'd cut Kayla up with your words before she'd have a chance to hurt you!

"You know what?" He was trying to be subtle, I could tell, but it was hard not to notice the way he dodged her hand. "I think I'm good here."

BRADY! BRADY! BRADY!

"Well," Avery said, biting her lip. "Yeah, he might be just a bit of a problem.”

I love how she says that. It has this 'oh well' feel to it that always manages to crack me up.

"Though I wouldn't really mind if you ate Kayla."

I wouldn't either, Ryan, I wouldn't either.

I heard the stairs creak behind me, but the music from downstairs was still too loud to hear any footsteps. Or maybe I couldn't hear because it was a werewolf or a vampire, someone with silent footsteps. Was it at all possible for a vampire to get inside without being invited by me?

The suspense in this line was wonderful. I actually started to hyperventilate. It was like back when horror movies were good and actually were scary (which reminds me...have you ever seen the movie 'Wait Until Dark' with Audrey Hepburn? It had the jump scenes of all jump scenes and I always scream whenever that little part rolls around.)

"I want you to bite me again, Cole."

Still I could feel him hesitating. "Are you sure about this, Ryan?"

This is quite interesting, considering that vampire bites are commonly used as a metaphor for sex. I'm glad they didn't do it again, because Ryan is too classy to do that at a party, but I cannot wait to see how their relationship will change now that they have had sex.

He was biting her.

Oh my God, Ronnie! I did not see that coming! I never expected her to get involved with the supernatural. It is going to be interesting to see how Ryan and her friendship changes because of this.

I loved her like a sister. It was too late for me, even too late for Mimi, but I couldn't let anything happen to Ronnie in this dark world of demons and hellhounds.

This was rather sweet. I can see Ryan having a little sister and getting all protective of her if she so much even DARES stepping foot into the supernatural world. Aww.

All I could tell was that there was a dead body in my pool.

Oh, shit! I have a feeling that it's Mimi! No, Mimi, you cannot die! I love you! No!

And now we come to the end of my overly-long review. Please update soon, I promise I will review the moment that happens (although, you are right about high school acting like a female dog...curse you journalism!) So...um, Insanely Random signing off! I'll be back!
StaNdUPtomE chapter 24 . 9/19/2011
Dead body... creepy... not good... whose is it? The party was a bad idea! Like a really bad one
Werekid chapter 24 . 9/14/2011
NOOOO! Leaving a cliffhanger like that! You are the definition of "evil"! You are keeping me up all night wondering what will happen next! You are twisting my brain making me almost have a heart attack when I see no "Chapter Twenty Four"! You! You! You- are more awesome then I'll ever be. I wish you luck and hope you will have a fun time making the next chapter. I love your work and hope to see more creepy things!

We all love you! Thank you for blessing us with this wonderful book, and wish you get published! 3
musicalfishieXD chapter 24 . 9/11/2011
So, I'm sorry I lost track of reading this. I think I was busy, then I got more than one alert and I just lost my place. I regret it now, because it all happened right after I stopped! I like their relationship, it works really well for them. I like the character growth, it suits them quite well. What I want to know is is she really a human? She has the dreams that seem like they could be more... Or is it just they can work through her better? I'm a little confused. And my only real complaint is that you've been building up to macon for so long, nothings really haPpened. Is he the main plot, or is it cole and ryans relationshop? Or are they tied? They seem to jump around a bit more in this one. I'm all caught up now, I reread the whole story :)update soon!
standuptome chapter 24 . 9/9/2011
Dead in the pool, I would have to tell my mom I need a new one
dymontgo chapter 23 . 8/31/2011
Ahhhh I can't wait for your next update! Such a cliffy! And please keep Ryan and Cole together and don't let anything break them apart XD
StaNdUPtomE chapter 23 . 8/26/2011
Great chapter, can't wait for more!
195 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »