Reviews for Smolder
lo chapter 20 . 7/10/2011
I love Ryan and Cole together. You are an amazing author! Keep up the good work darling.
deactivated20172203 chapter 20 . 7/10/2011
Great chapter, I loved it :) Although I love anything that involves romance between Cole and Ryan :L

- Hearts x
Spazthemagicbeanstalk chapter 19 . 7/9/2011
So i didn't realize this was part of a series until about halfway through, and i have to compliment on you making it so easily stand alone as well. Obviously i knew i was missing a story but the hints you gave fit in well enough that it didnt matter, fantastic job!
Yerbua-Syam chapter 19 . 7/2/2011
Omg this story is amazinggggg cant wait to see wat happens nexy chapeter!
RmGonzales chapter 19 . 6/30/2011
I hope that change has nothing to do with Cole and Ryan! I wonder if it has anything to do with Macon. I am EXCITED nonetheless. :D Update soon!
S.A.Nultemeier23 chapter 19 . 6/29/2011
I love all the wicca stuff!
Yalina chapter 19 . 6/29/2011
Oooohhh god, this is too good.

Sooo many possibilties for that party. I just cant wait.

Okay, so it was a girl's day chapter. Im glad, I actually like Mimi. Tabby doesnt talk too much though, I almost forgot she was there. If I had a friend that did those witch stuff, I would think it's cool. I mean predict the future? Thats amazing. And now Ryan atleast has a heads up for the party right? God, I cant wait. Maybe somebody unexpected will show up? Maybe a certain somebody from the dead? Hm... Who knows. Im just looking forward to some Cole time.

Great chapter. Update soon.

Your devoted Reader and Reviewer,

Yalina :)
deactivated20172203 chapter 19 . 6/29/2011
Really good chapter, I loved it. I also find Ryan's friends brilliant :) Good work, I can't wait until the next update :)

- Hearts x
S.A.Nultemeier23 chapter 18 . 6/27/2011
YAY! I just love Cole X Ryan! So cute and so sexy together! More updates soon like you did with this one, please! I LOVE YOUR WRITING THAT IT IS MAKING ME OBSESSED!
deactivated20172203 chapter 18 . 6/26/2011
I loved this chapter regardless of length, don't worry. The nightmare really has me intrigued. The little Cole-Ryan moment in this chapter was adorable too. Update soon, I'm so addicted to this story it's unhealthy :L

-Hearts x
yakirra chapter 18 . 6/26/2011
Cole is all kinds of yummy :) The plot thickens with these intense dreams, and I'm now hanging out to find out the owners of those voices! See you next chapter!
Yalina chapter 18 . 6/25/2011
Thanks for the update even if it short, I dont care.

God this chapter just makes me wanna be in Cole's mind even MORE. That part where Ryan was thinking how Cole was touching her in such a gentle manner, as if he were afriad of waking up from that dream, just makes me feel like Cole loves Ryan so much more than we all know.

Ah, the little teasing bit. Cole teasing Ryan while she was talking to her Mom was I guess the little mini tease that I was talking bout last review haha. By the way, your right. The emotional aspect of Ryan and Cole's relationship is way more important than the physical one but it is still fun reading it :)

The dream. Hm... now there were VOICES. Oh god. Im so curious now. So many possibilties. And oh! Liam hasnt showed up yet! Cant wait till that encounter occurs.

Your devoted Reader and Reviewer,

Yalina :)
RmGonzales chapter 18 . 6/25/2011
Great chapter. Can't wait for another update, hopefully just as quick!
Annie chapter 17 . 6/23/2011
-Team Cole
LunarGirl chapter 17 . 6/23/2011
oh my goodness i am obsessed with this story your writing is wonderful and i cannot wait to see what happens next :)
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »