Reviews for Drunk Text
Encore19 chapter 3 . 7/29
Teehee nice! They're so hetero-normative but I still like it.
Encore19 chapter 2 . 7/29
This was really good, a lot funnier and fresher than your first chapter. And sexy.
Encore19 chapter 1 . 7/29
Squeee pretty cool but this Gunnar guy is a dick! Fingering a girl before dumping her? Gunnar sounds foreign and we don't have his description yet so I'm curious.
In Decent Pause chapter 15 . 7/26
I found this story through a rec on The Slash Pile's tumblr, and it took me ages to get around to reading it but I am so glad I did. This this incredibly well written (especially in present tense! Not a lot of people can get present tense as dynamic and well written as you did) and the characterizations are great, especially considering that it's not very long. You really crammed a lot into it, but it never became overwhelming (well, not in a bad way). Anyway, this was a great story, I loved it, and I loved especially that Gunnar was able to move forward from James's death to be a little more open with his emotions without it ever seeming cheap. (And I adored Jon, he was a cutie.) I'm definitely going to read more of your work when I have the time!
Caffeineninja chapter 5 . 7/13
Omg. I loved this chapter. Vance's advances on Gunnar gives me a lump in my throat. Please please keep writing. Coz this stuff is GOLD
dumdumb chapter 1 . 7/13
This was so well written and such a fun read, also a sexy as all hell and then some one and lastly also a painful one in all the right spots. On a personal, irrelevant note I adored the fact that Vance is Jewish (and who cares if he believes in anything or not? Being is Jewish is about more than just religious faith) and that this was not swept aside but rather was brought up again by Gunnar. I really enjoyed this universe you've created for these two boys which felt real and intimate and wonderful all at the same time and I wish I could live in it just a while longer. If you ever think of writing a follow-up to this, I would love to read it.
samekraemer chapter 15 . 6/9
I loved it. Very quirky and engaging. Thanks for sharing.
samekraemer chapter 13 . 6/9
I think Gunnar has a better chance at his HEA than he knows! Great job
samekraemer chapter 8 . 6/9
: )
samekraemer chapter 7 . 6/9
Again...poor Gunnar! Make this better! : )
samekraemer chapter 6 . 6/9
Poor Gunnar! Man the lifeboats!
samekraemer chapter 5 . 6/9
Hmm...interesting. Hope Gunnar asks why Vance never called. Great chapter.
samekraemer chapter 3 . 6/9