Reviews for Drunk Text
Handsome Devil chapter 14 . 11/2
My ultimate favourite. I love this story so much.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/31
Guest chapter 8 . 9/17
I don't know if you're still checking your reviews, but I just wanted to say that I'm loving this story! I stumbled across it on an Amazon forum. I'm a big fan of m/m romance novels, and haven't read a whole lot of the stuff that's floating around on the interwebs. I've got to say that this is a lot better than much of the published stuff I've read!

I love your characters. So often college-aged characters are written like forty year-olds in twenty year-olds' bodies. I love that Gunner is goofy, a little clueless, and has a lot to learn about himself (minus the cliche "I can't be attracted to a MAN" angst.) I laughed out loud at the Lancelot bit. Reminded me of Joey from one of my favorite moments from Friends.

I have a feeling this will be a one sitting read for me; I'm hooked! I'm looking forward to seeing what other stuff you've written. Anyway, kudos! Hope you're still writing these days!
The Scribe4 chapter 15 . 9/6
I just read this through for the second time and I just can't believe how amazing it is. I was looking through my 5 star goodreads list and saw this and wanted to read it again but was so upset when I couldn't find it in my kindle list. When upon closer inspection I realized that this had been a free read I was shocked. I had totally forgotten that. How can this 5 star absolute gem not be published? I've read so many books that have cost me five plus bucks that left me so disatisfied and yet here you have a free read that is full of great characters, an awesome plot, and emotional resonance.

Publish this! Just saying...

Anyway, great story. I love it, and I can't wait to read it again.
Encore19 chapter 3 . 7/29
Teehee nice! They're so hetero-normative but I still like it.
Encore19 chapter 2 . 7/29
This was really good, a lot funnier and fresher than your first chapter. And sexy.
Encore19 chapter 1 . 7/29
Squeee pretty cool but this Gunnar guy is a dick! Fingering a girl before dumping her? Gunnar sounds foreign and we don't have his description yet so I'm curious.
In Decent Pause chapter 15 . 7/26
I found this story through a rec on The Slash Pile's tumblr, and it took me ages to get around to reading it but I am so glad I did. This this incredibly well written (especially in present tense! Not a lot of people can get present tense as dynamic and well written as you did) and the characterizations are great, especially considering that it's not very long. You really crammed a lot into it, but it never became overwhelming (well, not in a bad way). Anyway, this was a great story, I loved it, and I loved especially that Gunnar was able to move forward from James's death to be a little more open with his emotions without it ever seeming cheap. (And I adored Jon, he was a cutie.) I'm definitely going to read more of your work when I have the time!
Caffeineninja chapter 5 . 7/13
Omg. I loved this chapter. Vance's advances on Gunnar gives me a lump in my throat. Please please keep writing. Coz this stuff is GOLD
dumdumb chapter 1 . 7/13
This was so well written and such a fun read, also a sexy as all hell and then some one and lastly also a painful one in all the right spots. On a personal, irrelevant note I adored the fact that Vance is Jewish (and who cares if he believes in anything or not? Being is Jewish is about more than just religious faith) and that this was not swept aside but rather was brought up again by Gunnar. I really enjoyed this universe you've created for these two boys which felt real and intimate and wonderful all at the same time and I wish I could live in it just a while longer. If you ever think of writing a follow-up to this, I would love to read it.
samekraemer chapter 15 . 6/9
I loved it. Very quirky and engaging. Thanks for sharing.
samekraemer chapter 13 . 6/9