Reviews for Drunk Text
serwaverider chapter 9 . 8/19
Can't bring myself to trust Vance, I like Cara more, which is surprising as nosy people often piss me off. Perhaps because trust is a relationship focused idea? It's not like Gunnar has treated his sex partners as people either so maybe he's getting what he deserves.
serwaverider chapter 5 . 8/19
Not trusting Vance at this point. How many guys an hour does he fuck? No condoms? AND he didn't call or text? Dodgy.
serwaverider chapter 1 . 8/19
Impressive start. I love your style of humour. Captivating.
Rayna chapter 15 . 7/12
I spent my entire day at work reading this story. And I love it! It has it's high's, low's, and in between's, Which is what makes a great story. I can't wait to read more of your stuff.

My only comment is spell check, there were a few sentences that were a little hard to read. Words not going together, run on sentences, or sentences with too many periods and comma's.
I read around then, but it confused me.

Other than VERY minor errors. I think this story is the cutest! I'm in love with Gunnar. You gave him a great personality.

Great job, and good luck in the future!
Arlyn chapter 15 . 6/8
Seventhswan,

I loved this story. It was the bright shining moment of every day in an otherwise very stressful and Gunnar helped me smile when I felt like crying and Jon and Cara made me laugh when I felt angry.

Just one of the thousand ways that writing a good story can make a difference.

Thank you for taking the time to write this and having the courage to share it with the world. I, for one, am extremely grateful. You have a new fan. You keep writing, and I'll keep reading:)
anonymousgirl420 chapter 3 . 4/29
wow i didnt get that chaoter might have to read it again
lalala chapter 2 . 4/29
woah weird turn of events
courtney chapter 1 . 4/28
this was a good chapter got into it and it took me like 5 mins to finish
Guest chapter 15 . 3/2
this was amazing. the whole thing it was the best thing i have ever read. good luck
Guest chapter 15 . 1/11
As this is a first look at a fanfic writing, I must say I was thoroughly impressed. I would have gladly paid for this story. I look forward to learning more about this site and figuring out how to read more of your work. Thanks so much!
Handsome Devil chapter 14 . 11/2/2015
My ultimate favourite. I love this story so much.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/31/2015
I AM CRYING THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL ASDFGH
Guest chapter 8 . 9/17/2015
I don't know if you're still checking your reviews, but I just wanted to say that I'm loving this story! I stumbled across it on an Amazon forum. I'm a big fan of m/m romance novels, and haven't read a whole lot of the stuff that's floating around on the interwebs. I've got to say that this is a lot better than much of the published stuff I've read!

I love your characters. So often college-aged characters are written like forty year-olds in twenty year-olds' bodies. I love that Gunner is goofy, a little clueless, and has a lot to learn about himself (minus the cliche "I can't be attracted to a MAN" angst.) I laughed out loud at the Lancelot bit. Reminded me of Joey from one of my favorite moments from Friends.

I have a feeling this will be a one sitting read for me; I'm hooked! I'm looking forward to seeing what other stuff you've written. Anyway, kudos! Hope you're still writing these days!
The Scribe4 chapter 15 . 9/6/2015
I just read this through for the second time and I just can't believe how amazing it is. I was looking through my 5 star goodreads list and saw this and wanted to read it again but was so upset when I couldn't find it in my kindle list. When upon closer inspection I realized that this had been a free read I was shocked. I had totally forgotten that. How can this 5 star absolute gem not be published? I've read so many books that have cost me five plus bucks that left me so disatisfied and yet here you have a free read that is full of great characters, an awesome plot, and emotional resonance.

Publish this! Just saying...

Anyway, great story. I love it, and I can't wait to read it again.
Encore19 chapter 3 . 7/29/2015
Teehee nice! They're so hetero-normative but I still like it.
394 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »