Reviews for Drunk Text
Abbey chapter 15 . 9/16
Wow. Just wow. Found this story this morning at around 9:30 and finished it now at 2:44. So glad I stumbled on this, great job.

My heart :)
Collins-A chapter 15 . 9/12
My 265th time reading this. No biggie, just a bit obsessed. Anywho, ever thought of making this into a graphic novel? Cause I'd buy the hell out of this. I'd also just buy this in general.
jjjevans chapter 15 . 9/2
Great! Loved it! Hard to put it down before I fell asleep half-way through.
serwaverider chapter 9 . 8/19
Can't bring myself to trust Vance, I like Cara more, which is surprising as nosy people often piss me off. Perhaps because trust is a relationship focused idea? It's not like Gunnar has treated his sex partners as people either so maybe he's getting what he deserves.
serwaverider chapter 5 . 8/19
Not trusting Vance at this point. How many guys an hour does he fuck? No condoms? AND he didn't call or text? Dodgy.
serwaverider chapter 1 . 8/19
Impressive start. I love your style of humour. Captivating.
Rayna chapter 15 . 7/12
I spent my entire day at work reading this story. And I love it! It has it's high's, low's, and in between's, Which is what makes a great story. I can't wait to read more of your stuff.

My only comment is spell check, there were a few sentences that were a little hard to read. Words not going together, run on sentences, or sentences with too many periods and comma's.
I read around then, but it confused me.

Other than VERY minor errors. I think this story is the cutest! I'm in love with Gunnar. You gave him a great personality.

Great job, and good luck in the future!
Arlyn chapter 15 . 6/8
Seventhswan,

I loved this story. It was the bright shining moment of every day in an otherwise very stressful and Gunnar helped me smile when I felt like crying and Jon and Cara made me laugh when I felt angry.

Just one of the thousand ways that writing a good story can make a difference.

Thank you for taking the time to write this and having the courage to share it with the world. I, for one, am extremely grateful. You have a new fan. You keep writing, and I'll keep reading:)
anonymousgirl420 chapter 3 . 4/29
wow i didnt get that chaoter might have to read it again
lalala chapter 2 . 4/29
woah weird turn of events
courtney chapter 1 . 4/28
this was a good chapter got into it and it took me like 5 mins to finish
Guest chapter 15 . 3/2
this was amazing. the whole thing it was the best thing i have ever read. good luck
Guest chapter 15 . 1/11
As this is a first look at a fanfic writing, I must say I was thoroughly impressed. I would have gladly paid for this story. I look forward to learning more about this site and figuring out how to read more of your work. Thanks so much!
Handsome Devil chapter 14 . 11/2/2015
My ultimate favourite. I love this story so much.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/31/2015