Reviews for Drunk Text
opelleam chapter 15 . 3/30
Great fiction, i took pleasure in my reading.
aiower chapter 1 . 3/29
I've read this twice, I love it so.
Firstly, because it's hilarious.
Secondly, because of Gunnar. I adore him. He's such an interesting MC, and so different from many I've encountered. He's arrogant and unapologetic about it. But done so in such a way that yes, I still adore him - probably because he cares for others in a way that's vivid, and because he understands himself or comes to in a way that's beautiful.
Kris chapter 15 . 3/28
I adored this story! Fantastic read, thanks so much for sharing it.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/11
You are a gem of a writer! Just read 'Drunk Text' in one sitting, and I laughed SO much. Can't remember the last time I read a character with such a distinct and hilarious voice. More power to you, I'll be off to see what else you've been writing!
Louise, Denmark
Greenpanda0u0 chapter 15 . 1/30
This was fucking amazing.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/2
I'm a little late in the game reading this.. but really really awesome story!
Thrilled fan chapter 15 . 12/17/2013
Fucking awesome.
I've read this twice now.
Anna chapter 15 . 12/12/2013
Thank you so much for this story - how is this not published by the way?

You made me laugh and cry. Love it! And love Gunnar and Vance(lot) lol - that one killed me!
V Lovely chapter 15 . 11/18/2013
I absolutely loved this story.
robing77 chapter 15 . 11/15/2013
Absolutely fantastic. I cant remeber the last time a story fueled so many emotions.
Thank you for the most enjoyable read. You ever think about a self pub venture, come see us at Mayhem Publishing.
melana chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
I recommend yaoi
Kirihime chapter 15 . 10/11/2013
This was so cute!
2nd chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
OK rereading this chapter, I do think there's something very wrong with the way Gunnar treats his girlfriend and I don't know whether that was meant to be a part of his character but if so I'm glad because I think it can be used as a comparison of how Gunnar changes throughout the story.

BUT I'm kind of (very) sick of slash stories presenting women as something to be ridiculed - specifically the "type" that commonly appears in these stories that are meant to be the slutty and stupid ex that just can't believe her boyfriend's gone off with a guy or whatever. It just makes me wince because it results in people going "haha lol what a typical dumb bitch" in response to the character, which I dislike because that's so judgemental! And rude! And the story's not being told from their perspective so you don't know how they feel!

I am NOT saying a viewer's opinion is your fault at all because that'd be silly to suggest but I am saying that I really do dislike this generic "stupid slut" type because I feel like people think that it makes it okay to put themselves above a 'slut'
Pantu chapter 15 . 10/3/2013
The old lady left, so I've been freaking out a random guy for the last three chapters. I'm sad because I'm still not home, but wow this was a great read. It ticked all the boxes, likeable characters who develop through the story, oodles of yummy-ness, dashings of angst and a happy ending. Love it.
You do have a tendency to use some rather convoluted sentences in places and your speech gets a little confusing at times, but these were minor things and overall I'm feeling the lovely warm glow of a good story and am looking forward to having a gander at the rest of your stuff.
Thanks again for sharing, (and I'm sorry about the running commentary of my journey - lol)
-Pantu
Pantu chapter 12 . 10/3/2013
Lol, I'm so glad this is complete, I think I'd go crazy waiting for updates. Anyway, nice pacing so far, a good balance of angst and humour, and of action and internal monologue. I kind of feel like Vance is the bad guy a bit, (just because it's from Gunnar's POV, rather than him actually being any better or worse than Gunnar), but I do feel a bit sorry for him here.
333 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »