Reviews for Drunk Text
Jordan chapter 15 . 9/19
OMG I LOVE THIS BOOK BUT I ALSO HATE YOU FOR ENDING IT
Guest chapter 15 . 6/5
Ugh six years later... I just found this and I just want to say.. thank you! I really enjoyed this.
LIKEGUNNUR chapter 5 . 5/29
This Chapter had me envisioning everything that was happening. I wish i can experience this one day
Jeannie chapter 15 . 4/25
OMG. That was a really really good book! I loved it.
anonstate chapter 1 . 4/25
this book sucks
Nikki P chapter 15 . 2/19
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Can't be over! Need to see their future together...also need those sexy moment readings while I'm bored at work haha PLEASE hurry and add another chapter...pretty please...with a cherry on top (:
Nikki P chapter 6 . 2/17
STILL READING! CAN'T STOP! HOPE IT NEVER ENDS! THANK YOU :)
Nikki P chapter 3 . 2/15
CANT STOP READING! So glad I found this book at work! Amazing
pem2772 chapter 15 . 1/24
Many thanks for this story! It swept me away with characters I somehow knew! Great job!
Abbey chapter 15 . 9/16/2016
Wow. Just wow. Found this story this morning at around 9:30 and finished it now at 2:44. So glad I stumbled on this, great job.

My heart :)
Collins-A chapter 15 . 9/12/2016
My 265th time reading this. No biggie, just a bit obsessed. Anywho, ever thought of making this into a graphic novel? Cause I'd buy the hell out of this. I'd also just buy this in general.
jjjevans chapter 15 . 9/2/2016
Great! Loved it! Hard to put it down before I fell asleep half-way through.
serwaverider chapter 9 . 8/19/2016
Can't bring myself to trust Vance, I like Cara more, which is surprising as nosy people often piss me off. Perhaps because trust is a relationship focused idea? It's not like Gunnar has treated his sex partners as people either so maybe he's getting what he deserves.
serwaverider chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
Not trusting Vance at this point. How many guys an hour does he fuck? No condoms? AND he didn't call or text? Dodgy.
serwaverider chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Impressive start. I love your style of humour. Captivating.
406 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »