Reviews for Drunk Text
Guest chapter 15 . 11/20/2014
THIS STORY I LOOOOOOOOOVE
Victoria chapter 15 . 10/12/2014
I love this story so much!
ajachowder1 chapter 15 . 8/1/2014
I actually cried at the ending so beautiful. :')
Thank you for the wonderful read I would write a longer review but I've got some dishes that need washing so. Thanks. :3
Guest chapter 15 . 7/18/2014
Gorgeous story. Completely lovely.
A.Collins chapter 15 . 7/15/2014
This amazeballs story will never get old no matter how many times I read it. Never.

Like ever.
Ishouldbeasleep chapter 15 . 6/30/2014
I read one of the reviews saying that all the problems were solved by sex, where they clearly weren't. At times, it made things worse and at others, it did seem to help. Particularly after the James incident. But it didn't really solve all the issues which is proven by the fact that Gunnar still goes through the five stages of grief. Speaking of, I love that Gunnar had his list of thing going. I can't even count the amount of times I've had to write a list to get through some of the rough patches of my life, so that struck a chord with me. It also added a nice unique touch to the character.

As random as it might be, I just need to mention how much I love Cara's mom. xD She was awesome. The kind of woman I might grow up to be as I get even older. I loved all the characters really. Reading the first few chapters, I couldn't help but think of how hilarious Gunnar is. You wrote very likeable characters in a nice pace with a smooth character development. You know, I heard that when playboys fall in love, they fall in love. xD I can't help but think of that while reading this. God, I'm all over the place with this review. lol

Anyway, this was a really fun read. Thanks for writing it and congrats on getting it done. :)
donnamariesweeney chapter 15 . 6/29/2014
Loved this story. Gunner & Vance rock ! 5 stars from me !. Well done x
Guest chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
I loved this chapter. It allowed us a deeper look into Gunnar and helped us understand a little why he is the way he is.
BrokenDreamer529 chapter 15 . 6/7/2014
This story is fantastic and I love you for writing it :)
Megan chapter 15 . 6/5/2014
The entire story was absolutely wonderful and if it was available on Amazon I'd have one-clicked this bad boy up in a heartbeat! Loved it!
Mandy S. Bryan chapter 15 . 5/11/2014
Good read.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/22/2014
Eh, honestly I didn't really care for these two or if they ended up together. I dislike pathetic characters like Gunnar and Vance was no better. And I hated how every angsty plot line was solved by sex.
opelleam chapter 15 . 3/30/2014
Great fiction, i took pleasure in my reading.
aiower chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I've read this twice, I love it so.
Firstly, because it's hilarious.
Secondly, because of Gunnar. I adore him. He's such an interesting MC, and so different from many I've encountered. He's arrogant and unapologetic about it. But done so in such a way that yes, I still adore him - probably because he cares for others in a way that's vivid, and because he understands himself or comes to in a way that's beautiful.
Kris chapter 15 . 3/28/2014
I adored this story! Fantastic read, thanks so much for sharing it.
345 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »