Reviews for Drunk Text
Rae Kitano chapter 15 . 10/26/2011
What a absolutely wonderful story.

Thank you for writing it.
mechante fille chapter 15 . 10/25/2011
Loved this! All of it. Loved the lists, especially, and Gunnar trying to check off the stages of grief was wonderful. Gunnar's grief in all relevant chapters was very real and poignant, almost too much so. And his last list... happy sigh, so wonderful. I'm very happy for all four of them.

Oh, and the way James pops back in his head but in a way that hints at the acceptance that will come was perfect, too.

Can't wait to see what you are working on next.
hpstrangelove chapter 15 . 10/25/2011
What a great ending. I read the last four chapters in a row. I was in tears at Jame's death. You've done a great job with this story. I think it's worthy of publication, way better than some of the ebooks I've thrown my money away on.

I'm looking forward to reading more stories from you.
Initially loaded chapter 15 . 10/25/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVED IT. THOROUGHLY.
sardo chapter 15 . 10/25/2011
\o/ !Congrates! \o/

It's a sweet end to a wonderful story.

When I read this it always made me smile in different ways: amused, sad and happy. After reading the end I was happy for the characters but sad because it already ended. I had time to prepare but it was such a good story that I would have liked to see it live a little bit longer.

Thanks for sharing this story with us and I wish you for your next project a finish as good as this one.

Poptart Guava King chapter 15 . 10/25/2011
*locks self in closet and cries* i'mgonnamissgunnarsomuuuuch
Anon chapter 15 . 10/25/2011
Wow, sad to see it over, but it was a great ending... Thank you to you for providing us with great reading! Now I can't wait for Nanowrimo to be over so I can read more of your stuff :). Thanks again!
For midnights with you chapter 15 . 10/25/2011
I remember first reading this story when it had only one chapter and now it's finished :)

I'm going to miss this story so much, it was one of my favourites to read and re-read, and I swear I'm in love with Gunnar and Vance :')

Good luck with future stories, you're a brilliant writer and I'll be sure to read your other works.

Keep writing!
Barnaby'sBus chapter 15 . 10/25/2011
Epilogue! It can't end this soon.
Malaia chapter 15 . 10/25/2011
Wow. I just don't know what I'll do without Gunnar and Vance and Cara and Jon. Seriously! I feel like I'm part of their clique.

This was, as always, a beautifully written chapter. But, more importantly, it's a beautifully written story. I recommended it on the-slash-pile on LJ and I was glad to note that others read it and felt the same way I do.

You have a gift. You have a calling. You have - I hope - more stories on the brain. I'm so excited to see what's to come!
Jark chapter 15 . 10/25/2011
LOVED IT BABE! . KEEP WRITING AND KEEP CHURNING OUT FANTASTIC READS KAY?
Jabberwocky 101 chapter 15 . 10/25/2011
This story was absolutely beautiful. The characters were real and dynamic; they all had their own personalities and voices. It was nice to watch Gunner evolve emotionally: a little at a time and mostly without him noticing, instead of all at once. I enjoyed reading every chapter; there was always something happening. This was a very emotional story, and I think you did a grand job of it making so. Thank you for writing this ans sharing it with us!
Bunnicula chapter 15 . 10/24/2011
OMGOMGOMG That was SUCH a beautiful ending. *almost in tears* I'm so glad that Gunnar finally grew up and out of the shadow of James, that he finally became his own person instead of just James's little brother. Though he could still be a lunkhead at times, it's great that he's no longer denying the fact that he loves Vance for one stupid reason or another.

This whole story has been wonderful. I would totally buy this if it ever got published.
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 15 . 10/24/2011
Aww it's over. Well it was good while it lasted. Great job! :D
angelalleya chapter 15 . 10/24/2011
ohmygod. I've been reading faithfully since you began this story, but I'm awful at remembering to review (obviously, since this is the first time I'm reviewing on this story haha). Anyway, I totally love Vance like woah, and I have such great affection for Gunnar. And strangely, I've been feeling like my emotional life has been weirdly paralleling Gunnary's, which is kind of sad I guess. Not that my brother died or anything (god forbid), but I've been mourning some pretty big losses of my own. And when I totally did not expect it, I fell head-over-heels in love with the kind of person I would never have predicted I would want. So yeah, a bit like Gunnar. And wow this last chapter feels so familiar. Because wouldn't you know it, I'm as much of a coward as Gunnar, and I really hope I can get over that hurdle with as much (totally unexpected) grace as Gunnar showed. Because guys who are really wonderful deserve being told how much they're loved by the people that love them.

which is a really long way of saying that I'm really sad this is over, and I wish it could have gone on forever. but I'm also really glad it ended the way it did. so yeah, you're awesome :)
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »