Reviews for Drunk Text
Guest chapter 15 . 9/16/2012
OMG, i loved this!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
My heart is totally twisting for Gunnar.

Having acknowledged your excellent ansty-like ending of this chapter, I have to add: the archery bit almost made me lose my shit. I'll impart why (possibly inappropriate in a review, but archery was so random and I have to give a nod to the wonderfully whimsical randomness). A few months ago, my sister called me not long after a particularly intense breakup with her boyfriend. The phone call went as follows:

Me: "How are you?"

Her: "I'm okay. Really. I've stopped burning him in effigy, even. The neighbors are thrilled. My arms are really sore, though, from my archery lesson yesterday."

Me: "Archery? Like with a bow?"

Her: "Yes. It was two hours long. I shot a T-Rex."

Me: "Are we having the same conversation? Are you on drugs?"

Her: "It was one of the targets. They had other targets, but who doesn't want to shoot a dinosaur? When I have children with someone who isn't the Twatfaced Asshat, I can tell them their mother shot a T-Rex. I'll be the cool mom at the PTA."

Me: "...it's good that you're looking at the big picture. So...archery."

Her: "Archery."
Guest chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
You're very witty. I laughed out loud at the dialogue, and Gunnar's POV/fantasy/inner-monologue was quite funny.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
I love this, and I have no idea what's going on...which makes me just like your protagonist. Brava! (just to be absolutely clear, it's the good kind of 'no idea what's going on,' mind...means you're skilled instead of inept)
mary chapter 15 . 9/9/2012
sorry, too anxious to get to the next chapter to stop and write reviews... amazing, wonderful, laugh out loud funny, cry real tears touching and absolutely perfect! Thank you
semantics chapter 15 . 9/3/2012
Once again, love your works! You have a talent for making your stories seem so real and easy to relate to. The characters are just normal people (in this case, just regular college students) and the situation is so common ("I'm not looking for a relationship"... turns to a one sided deal.) This story tugged so much on my heartstrings and I liked the fact that the relationship seemed to develop at a good pace- not too fast and not too slow. Great job. Will be keeping an eye out for more of your works!
Tlilia chapter 15 . 9/2/2012
This is a really good story. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
Hello,
I must say I am sorry you don't have your books on Amazon, because I pay a lot of money to read shitty MM romances (not always, though) and here I am reading (i.e. your work) and actually enjoying it very much. All that said, thank you so much for your work and I hope I'll read something else from you again.
N.B. I have found a link to your story via Goodreads. But I don't know if you have an active profile there where I can follow your work.
Best wishes,
Paris
user/show/5697888-paris
Tiya Rosa chapter 15 . 8/23/2012
Hi,

Saw your book on my friend's TBR list in Goodreads. Read it, loved it, here's my review: review/show/398246285.
Anihyr Moonstar chapter 15 . 8/19/2012
Dum dum dum...and I'm done! Very adorable. You know, I think I enjoyed the latter chapters more than the earlier ones. Maybe you got better or maybe I got more into it or...well, I guess by the end of the we're-just-having-sex-and-nothing-else phase I was REALLY ready for that to be over. I mean, I love sex as much as the next person, but I was desperate for some emotional attachment to really start showing itself by the time it did.

So. Very nice. Thanks for the read! :)

Anihyr Moonstar chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
"People!" Jon shouts, "Plenty of people. With, uh, orifices."

Every chapter. EVERY chapter, he's going to say something that makes me laugh and want to hug him. Or you know, maul him. With love. Obviously. Also, I still feel guilty for thinking rimming is sexy. But whatever. Guilty desire is that much sweeter...or something. Nice chap.

Anihyr Moonstar chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
"And then it's worse because Jon says, 'Nice arms,' before diving in and sticking his tongue in Cara's mouth."

Have I mentioned that I love Jon? I'd say "Poor Gunnar..." but I saw that coming and I still feel like he deserves it anyway. Just a LITTLE knife twisting; he's broken enough hearts to have earned feeling it a little.

Anihyr Moonstar chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
I love how...oh, god, what's the word...eccentric? Gunnar is? With the lists, mostly. He's a whole bunch of things at once, but I think his make-a-list-to-calm-down habit is probably far and away the cutest. I approve of his list titles, too.

Anihyr Moonstar chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
Changed my mind. Partly. Well...Gunnar might still be a bit of an ass, but he is a hilareous ass. I love his voice (as the narrator, that is). His "fantasy" loop had me laughing out loud, full blown. Very nice. Poor Jon. (I like Jon; I think I have a weakness for nerdy guys who have no idea they make themselves look gay but aren't. Gay, that is.)

Anihyr Moonstar chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Heh, so I've finally decided to try this story (I mean, it's complete and it's popular, why the heck not?) and Gunnar is an ass. I kind of want to feel bad for Mystery Guy, but from what Gunnar remembers of him so far, maybe MG can handle himself well enough. Guess I'll have to see. DO feel sorry for G's girlfriend, though...if he was gonna dump her like that, though, I'm sure she'll find someone better for her.

And onward I go...