Reviews for Drunk Text
Aria chapter 15 . 4/18/2013
I probably should have reviewed all my reactions instead of tormenting my friend with them but I was just kinda screaming at them so much!
Because yay! Hot sex! But also not loving and romance and yeah...
The ending makes everything really worth it though.
I love your stories, seriously, amazing characters. :)
Handsome Devil chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
Jychdkgreizkdgxfhkcljgvljhvkhdkgdsgkdzkgdxlfhc I literally read this like every few months because I just love it. I love it so much. Fictionpress has been practically abandoned these days but I'm glad this gem will always be around for me to read and re-read and re-read and re-read and...you get the picture lol.

Thanks for creating such amazing, real, relatable and incredibly sexy characters. I can't even choose who to like better to be honest. I just you'd write a sequel but just everything in Vance's perspective. It'd be really cool to see what he was thinking throughout all of this. Haha we'd get to see him freaking out instead of being all suave and sexy all the time lol.

Ps: write a new story? or at least finish the sudden visibility of sound soon? preferably both? :) xx
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
Absolutely amazing!
Skepticalfirst chapter 15 . 3/27/2013
A gay fic isn't one that I'd usually go for, I must admit. You made me eat my words :)

The way your developed the story and characters was great, not too sappy and not too every-chapter-will-be-sex. The twist with James' death was quite well done I thought. I don't think any other fic on this site has made me laugh quite as much.

VANCE SOUNDS LIKE HE LOOKS JUST PERFECT.
ShadowJunkie chapter 15 . 3/26/2013
I'm grinning a sh-tass grin here, man, because d-mn hell, I'm loving this feeling. And I indulge into profanity when I'm hella happy so 'xcuse me in advance if my language becomes to much, babe ;)

So, yeah, just think about it, you see two guys. Meet them. The dudes are hot, as in f-cking hot and sexy you know everybody'd want some of them. And then you find out those two hot dudes, yeah, the one you saw hanging out together and looked like the f-cking golden boys in highschool, yeah, you find out they're dating each other. And really, you can't stop that sh-t eating grin because you love gay people. And gay people rules. And two hot gay people getting some with each other just makes a world, man.

And that's just it, beautiful. You made a world, and not just any world. You made someone's world, in more ways than one, and I'm hoping you're getting all this because this? Yeah, this is awesome, and I want you to know that. Be proud of it. Be happy, because, this is just yeah, I'll definitely share this to the world I live in. And I'm wishing so bad there was a download button in this site so I could download stories and what sh-t not.

Other than your portrayal of feelings (which I give you the ultimate kudos, my friend) you've definitely created characters that are real, and out there, and you just gotta think, just gotta, that this kind of thing can actually happen in real life - actually happens. I already know people who doesn't believe in love and all that, and I bet it's only a matter of time 'til they realize the thing's true. I've met people who's gorgeous but likes fooling around, and still they end up with someone. They end up with a lover, man.

And I think it's great. It's awesome. And it'd be great if there were more stories that could give you that nice feeling you feel inside. What's better is there's still a way you can improve your writing, a way for you to become more awesome than you already are. And I believe that. You already got it and more. Potential, bro.

And it's almost midnight and I'm pretty sure our net's gonna cut off soon so I'm cutting this short, even if I don't want to. Nope, not at all. But dude, I love you, you know? In that kneeling before your story and awsomeness kind of way. And I really would love to see more from you because what you write is who you are. And babe, this is beautiful. You're beautiful.

And you could be rest assured I got turned on by your story. Seriously, needed to pause a while and make sure door's close because I was just feeling it. And something was happening in my stomach, and, yeah, don't think you want the details, but that was a hot f-ck. Really wanted some visuals, or better yet, live, right?

Alas, gotta go now. As I said, midnight, wifi off-ing soon. Loves and other stuff. Ya better feel good 'bout this cause I made sure to throw lotsa praises to make you feel good. I'm sh-ting the first things that come from my mind, so yeah, rambling. Blah blah. Okay, right, see ya soon, beautiful. Definitely gonna check out your other stories.
SlickRockChick chapter 15 . 3/26/2013
Aaaawwwwww! I'm totally not prepared for it to end just yet! It's that good!
SlickRockChick chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
Yeah dude...shit! That was hardcore.
This chapter is also one of the better written ones. Emotionally engaging fo both readers and characters. This level of angst adds another dimension collectively. Great chapter (Tee...)
Tee chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
Enough steam to sail a ship, enough emotional drama to keep you curious! Great chapter!
Tee chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
Best chapter yet! Love the snideness as well as the insight on a man's oestrogen rush!
GrangerDanger333 chapter 15 . 3/5/2013
Ahhhh Brilliant! Of course. :D
Amblexis chapter 15 . 3/4/2013
Great story. I really enjoyed every moment, was up till 2 'cause I couldn't put it down. Some minor typos, but over all one of the best stories I've read in a long time. Well done.
Lulu the Llama chapter 15 . 1/19/2013
Back!

Well this was more light than your other story. It did get sad there for a bit, but HAPPY ENDING! So that is good :)

Favorite thing was that the main character was a total ass and you made him likable. That's talent you know! And okay I lied, favorite thing was the sex. But that's obvious.

Awesome awesome awesome, can't say much more except AWESOME!

sorry I am useless for this one, ha! But please know I loved it.
Abby Ebon chapter 15 . 1/9/2013
Lovely, I rarely venture into this kind of style of writing, few can do it well - you can, and do. You've taken "the jerk" who is usually not portrayed beyond being the guy who breaks girls hearts, who a nice girl is better off without (so to say) and made him fall in love with a man who does the same to other men. Wonderfully iconic that. What's more you've made this "jerk" likeable, no loveable! He has friends, a life he's trying to fit into and find a place in. I liked that. No one is always all good, and no one always all bad either.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Oh, I love it! It's really funny, and I would read it again. You're grammar is all right. I encourage you to keep going.
Dinosaurs R Dead chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
GAWSH! THE WAY YOU WRITE IS TOO AMAZING! I love the way you convey the lust between these two, it's like Gunnar was an immoveable cocky object before being overtaken by an eager painter XD Can't wait to read moreee!
444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »