Reviews for Drunk Text
shhsilence chapter 15 . 10/28/2011
OMG I loved it! Really fantastic!
calamity jane chapter 15 . 10/28/2011
Oh wow that was fantastic! This story had me laughing my butt off, bawling my eyes out and everything else in between. I was sad to see it end, but at the same time so happy for Gunnar's happy ending. Everything about this story was just right, even the funny description. All of the characters were so likable, Gunnar, Vance, Jon and Cara, even Cara's mother who had me lol during the interview.

Awesome job of writing and I hope you keep up the great work! :)
cisumodnaraehi chapter 15 . 10/27/2011
Awww, that was suuuch a perfect ending. A list. I don't know how you managed to make saying "I love you" not cliche. Congrats on finishing this.
thatawkwardmoment chapter 15 . 10/27/2011
I loved, loved, loved this story! It was so brilliant! I adored the characters - Gunnar in particular, was awesome! XD

Am sad to see it end, but am happy they all got happy endings. _

It was just brillaint. :3
Katie chapter 15 . 10/27/2011
Words cannot -possibly- describe the noises I made when I read the end of this.

Or the beginning. Or the middle.

I'm sleep deprived... but that didn't stop me from reading all fifteen chapters in one sitting.

I wish I could be a little more coherent in this review, but I'm exhausted.

However, I will tell you that I absolutely -adored- this. I can't think of any other way I would rather have spend my past few hours.

So, thank you. This was absolutely incredible.
MyLifeSoundtrack chapter 15 . 10/26/2011
I LOVE YOU!

I cried when this ended because I don't deal with endings well so yea.

I cried. And I so loved that Jon and Cara were engaged. It was sudupper cute. Cereally. It was. I love them and usually, I would never love the side hetero couple but I do.

I loved how you stretched out Gunnar's grieving period. It was very realistic and I felt his pains. It was lovely. I like how he came into acceptance with Jon and Cara's engagement announcement. It was all symbolic and shiz, which, I dunno if you were going for that but you succeeded. Kudos darling!

You, me, and this fic have come such a long way. Our friendship totes started with BLUSH but I have this feeling that we'll be friends for a long time coming. I've loved every chapter and I'm glad that more people came to love it just as much.

Are you planning on posting our mash-up as like a bonus or was that just for fun. It was tons of fun.

Anyway, congrats my dear on finishing this fic! I've never finished one before so, I can only imagine how it feels! Nano will be fun. I'm gonna do it too! It'll be fun.

And now I can sit back and wait for Gage's story. I be really excited.

Talk to you later and I hope you're enjoying Arynn's story! Sorry, it's old and a bit childish but, well, writing/readin Arynn's voice inspires me sometimes.
QuickSilverSand chapter 15 . 10/26/2011
awesome story
neo-chan chapter 15 . 10/26/2011
Perfect, perfect, PERFECT end to the perfect fic. *sighs contentedly*
Elira Winter chapter 15 . 10/26/2011
Oh my gosh it's over I can't even. - flails -

Such a sweet ending, and I love the whole story to bits! It was great seeing the characters all develop and grow. Congratulations and thank youuuu!
my infectious smile chapter 15 . 10/26/2011
Cheers to your wonderful story! I'm so happy for them and that he was finally able to say it and not freak out about it :) Hooray for them! I can't wait to read what you write next!
KalinGee chapter 15 . 10/26/2011
I feel so weepy at the moment...

It was wonderful - the ending was so fluffy I could die.

... can't find the right emotion to describe how I feel at the moment (though the "THE END" part was like a stab to the chest really.)

I need tissues.
Real Absynthe chapter 15 . 10/26/2011
Thanks a lot for this story Seventhswan! It was absolutely great!
Rae Kitano chapter 15 . 10/26/2011
What a absolutely wonderful story.

Thank you for writing it.
mechante fille chapter 15 . 10/25/2011
Loved this! All of it. Loved the lists, especially, and Gunnar trying to check off the stages of grief was wonderful. Gunnar's grief in all relevant chapters was very real and poignant, almost too much so. And his last list... happy sigh, so wonderful. I'm very happy for all four of them.

Oh, and the way James pops back in his head but in a way that hints at the acceptance that will come was perfect, too.

Can't wait to see what you are working on next.
hpstrangelove chapter 15 . 10/25/2011
What a great ending. I read the last four chapters in a row. I was in tears at Jame's death. You've done a great job with this story. I think it's worthy of publication, way better than some of the ebooks I've thrown my money away on.

I'm looking forward to reading more stories from you.
345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »