Reviews for Drunk Text
Fumiki chapter 14 . 10/7/2011
Yay! Gunnar finally shove it up hi and go meets Vance! I love those sappy moments... And sex on the chair. lol

awww there's only one chapter left? I don't know if I should be happy cause it ends or be sad cause there will be no more naughty story with constant update like this XD Whatever it is, I definitely in love with Drunk Text!
Malaia chapter 14 . 10/7/2011
You have such a gift with words and feelings. This was not melodramatic (though you've had moments of that before this). Nothing manipulative about this text at all. You packed the wealth of the death-experience into the story. The beauty of words that come from a place only a few of us understand first-hand, but that you manage to give as an experience for everyone reading.

I have to say that I'm glad you didn't leave Vance hanging. It's such a scary thing to have characters sad in your head, isn't it? I've had stories do that to me and I can't function without writing it out.

More than Vance, though, I think Gunnar needed the salvation in this chapter. I felt bad for Vance, but I lived in Gunnar's misery, so it was hard to feel /too/ much for anyone else. It seems that life is kicking the crap out of Gunnar with some heavy boots. It's about time it gave him something to ward off the boot prints.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/6/2011
That was *such* a good chapter... *Really* appreciate the fast update! I was trying to read it slowly and savour it, and now I see I'll have to do that even more for the next/last chapter :S. Kinda sad about that, but as long as you promise to never stop writing, it'll all be good :D.
ebbster chapter 14 . 10/6/2011
aaaww... those two are so adorable.

Poor Gunnar.

Poor Vance, being ambushed like that, not getting a chance to speak or get an explanation before being forced to fuck the man he's madly in love with ;)
neo-chan chapter 14 . 10/6/2011
love you for updating so soon.

Beautiful, gut-wrenching chapter. Amazing. These boys are my favourite characters ever, I swear. But I can't believe there's only one chapter left! I'm going to cry! Of course, I'll probably come back and re-read this every so often because I love it TOO much, but still!
my infectious smile chapter 13 . 10/6/2011
You weren't kidding about the angst...it broke my heart. Poor James, poor Gunnar, poor family, poor Vance (that text!). It was all extremely sad but yet still an amazing chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing how he gets through this.
KalinGee chapter 13 . 10/6/2011
While I'm totally depressed at the whole James is dead thing... I still pretty much love what you did with the story. I didn't see that one coming...and it's so so so... depressing.

Still kudos! I mean after some stupid yet funny, face-palm moment from gunner you follow it up with something sobering.

Any spell that would revive James please? Hahaha kidding.
mechante fille chapter 13 . 10/5/2011
I am sobbing all over the place. I'm kinda hoping Cara is passing the word on to Vance... it seems like something she would think of. But maybe she didn't think of it. I shall have to wait and see. Awesome chapter, if a bit wet.
prettyporcelainlace chapter 13 . 10/5/2011
I cried and cried and cried. When he left him I was angry, then I got upset. And I cried. Then you Killed James. So I cried. And then it was really sweet when Jon and Cara hugged him, so I cried a bit more. And then I found out that I'd finally caught up with the chapters and had nothing left to read and so I now have to wait for an update. So yeah, I'm crying. :'( - (But I still love your story)
Anon chapter 13 . 10/5/2011
Wow, that was sad... Now I'm really dying for the next chapter. Thanks for the quick updates!
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 13 . 10/5/2011
This was so sad. Poor Gunner :( I just wanna hug him! -hugs Gunner-

Also, THESE - â” - are like all through this chapter and have cancelled out alot of words, making some sentences not make sense, like, at all so you might want to check that.

Anyways, great chapter, although a sad one, and please update soon! :D
govener fink chapter 13 . 10/4/2011
Hey! lookie here... I er, left another review :D Sharing IS caring after all... Anyways, speaking of caring...

You made me cry! I was reading this, and I cried. Mostly for James. And some for Vance. Esp. when I read this part: "...there's another that says, Please?)" I hope your satisfied Missy! Making people cry!

It was soooo good. Gunnar's just having all sorts of problems, isn't he?

And the part where he and Jon got in a fight, that upset me too.

I can't wait for more! update as soon as possible, alright? Thank you.
neo-chan chapter 13 . 10/4/2011
Awww Gunnar... is it awful that all I'm thinking is that he needs to call Vance back so Vance can try to cheer him up?
neo-chan chapter 12 . 10/4/2011
i LOVE gunnar's perfectly ineloquent speech, and "teammate" is honestly the most perfect word i've heard anyone use to describe any sort of relationship.

and aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh stupid gunnar! but that's why i love him... as i keep saying...
Initially loaded chapter 13 . 10/4/2011