Reviews for Drunk Text
prettyporcelainlace chapter 13 . 10/5/2011
I cried and cried and cried. When he left him I was angry, then I got upset. And I cried. Then you Killed James. So I cried. And then it was really sweet when Jon and Cara hugged him, so I cried a bit more. And then I found out that I'd finally caught up with the chapters and had nothing left to read and so I now have to wait for an update. So yeah, I'm crying. :'( - (But I still love your story)
Anon chapter 13 . 10/5/2011
Wow, that was sad... Now I'm really dying for the next chapter. Thanks for the quick updates!
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 13 . 10/5/2011
This was so sad. Poor Gunner :( I just wanna hug him! -hugs Gunner-

Also, THESE - â” - are like all through this chapter and have cancelled out alot of words, making some sentences not make sense, like, at all so you might want to check that.

Anyways, great chapter, although a sad one, and please update soon! :D
govener fink chapter 13 . 10/4/2011
Hey! lookie here... I er, left another review :D Sharing IS caring after all... Anyways, speaking of caring...

You made me cry! I was reading this, and I cried. Mostly for James. And some for Vance. Esp. when I read this part: "...there's another that says, Please?)" I hope your satisfied Missy! Making people cry!

It was soooo good. Gunnar's just having all sorts of problems, isn't he?

And the part where he and Jon got in a fight, that upset me too.

I can't wait for more! update as soon as possible, alright? Thank you.
neo-chan chapter 13 . 10/4/2011
Awww Gunnar... is it awful that all I'm thinking is that he needs to call Vance back so Vance can try to cheer him up?
neo-chan chapter 12 . 10/4/2011
i LOVE gunnar's perfectly ineloquent speech, and "teammate" is honestly the most perfect word i've heard anyone use to describe any sort of relationship.

and aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh stupid gunnar! but that's why i love him... as i keep saying...
Initially loaded chapter 13 . 10/4/2011
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS. one of the best pieces of fiction on here. MORRREE
Malaia chapter 13 . 10/4/2011
It's always nice to believe that love conquers all, but that's not really the case. I'd have liked to think that Gunnar and Vance could make it work and that Gunnar was a changed man because of love, but it would have been too easy.

While I'm glad you you didn't take the easy route and instead gave Gunnar something real to work through, this chapter broke my heart. I'm pretty sure that this line:

Breath coming fast and shallow he whispers, "I believe in ghosts."

- broke me entirely. I remember saying something very similar and doing something very similar when someone I knew died. It's weird and heartbreaking because I was in the exact position - crouched in my bedroom, sobbing my eyes out. It felt real to me because of that line.
Poptart Guava King chapter 13 . 10/4/2011
FUCKING UNEXPECTED CHAPTER IS FUCKING UNEXPECTED. LIKE. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT. Poor Vance *loves all over him* POOR GUNNAR.
Fumiki chapter 13 . 10/3/2011
Oh my god... James died! I'm actually interested in his character... There must be some reason why Gunnar loves him!

Gunnar should call Vance soon, before Vance lose his interest on Gunnar. Actually, if someone leave me (quoting) still dripping with their come, I might never contact them ever again. lol.

Can't wait for the next update! :)
Yellow Cotton Hat chapter 13 . 10/3/2011
WHAT THE FUDGE IS THIS SHIT?

DO YOU KNOW HOW YOU PULLED AT MY HEART?

I literally grinned my head off when I sawy this in my email. There I was, smiling like a cheshire cat as I copied the URL, moved to paste it in my browser, derpy as a fish because I was SUTE everything would MAGICALLY be resolved or there would AT LEAST be some kind of ANGRY BOUT OF KISSES.

But.

Instead what I read has caused me to cry like A BLOODY BABY

AND I HAVE SCHOOL IN AN HOUR.

You're lucky I hadn't put my make-up on yet, fish! Or I'd have pretended to attack your face for I cannot really do that because

OHMYFUCKINGGOOOODNESS YOU ABSOLUTE FISH

look at me. I'm a shambles. I'm a mess. I can't even actually be angry with you because you wrote it so fucking WELL. Dammit! WHUT IS AN ANGRY, WEEPING FAN TO DO!

*Sigh

Seriously. I'm taking deep breaths in and out.

I can honestly say that I was NOT expecting that, and that I want to cry even more than I already am but I CANT. There's only so much my emotions can take!

Go eat a fish! GO EAT A FISH! This better not have a sad ending.. Or... I can't do anything to you, but the fact that I spend the rest of my life rereading this book, grinning through the happy parts and then turning into a manic depressive FISH for the rest.. Well, that would rest on your shoulders. And you don't want that, now, do you?

DO YOU!

GUNNAR, I'M SO SORRY ABOUT JAMES, I WILL HUG YOU NOW! BLAME YOUR AUTHOR! BLAMEE!

VANCE! HANG IN THERE! HE HAS LOST HIS BROTHER! HE STILL LOOOOVES YOUR BODY AND YOUR SOUL! SERIOUSLY! YOU'LL MARRY AN ADOPT SEXY BABIES!

GUNNAR'S PARENTS! .. I DON'T KNOW YOU WELL BUT SORRY AND STUFF.

JON, CARA, SUPPORT GUNNAR -OR SLAP HIM WITH A FISH UNTIL HE GETS WITH VANCE, I DON'T MIND AT THIS POINT.

JAMES: REST IN PEACE, BUT SERIOUSLY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? AT SUCH A CRUCIAL POINT IN VANCE AND GUNNAR'S RELATIONSHIP? GET UP, SAY IT'S A JOKE, IDC, JUST FIIIIXX IIT!

Okay.

*Sigh

All done.

*Attempting at a derp face but my emotions have been stretched and molded to a point of no return. Looks instead like a fish with a spike up fish butt.

PS: I click favourite story every time. It doesn't seem to do anything else BUT I DON'T CARE.
MyLifeSoundtrack chapter 13 . 10/3/2011
So, I know I kind of sorta read some of this before but it didn't change my reaction. Like, how do I say this... I had a lot to say about the beginning because the first five or six paragraph thingers made me laugh so hard but then that all went right out of the window as we got to the ending.

Which was fucking sad and made me remember things, people, places, and emotions, even some memories, that go with losing a close loved one. I cried. I laughed at the beginning and ended up crying by the end. That goes to show your incredible fucking talent, let me tell you. I just... this was such a good chapter and I love how you evoked those emotion and I loved how you always say so much in so few words...

Does any of that make sense?

I hope it does. I'm too speechless to properly review right now I guess and I'm like, emoting all over the place so I'll give you a proper review in a little bit. Ew. I sound all kinds of dramatic. But yes dear friend, amazing chapter and I'll be looking forward to the next one.

I'm still thoroughly enamored with Jon and Cara and Vance is becoming such a darling. Not to say that he wasn't before but I mean, he was sexy little spitfire before and now he's a sexy little darling who's so- so him!

Anyway, this inspired me to write at the moment so expect an update by the end of the week at the latest.
ebbster chapter 13 . 10/3/2011
oh god-I can't imagine what Gunnar must be feeling right now. I mean, his brother WAS a useless piece of humanity, but Gunnar pretty much worshiped the ground he walked on, and took every word out of his mouth as gospel. God. His world must be falling to pieces right now.
Collins-A chapter 13 . 10/3/2011
Aw! I loved James! Still do. Anyways, lovely chapter as always. I teared up a tad thinking of Gunnar trying to keep his emotions in after losing the brother that he idolized and loved.
S.H. Marr chapter 13 . 10/3/2011
...

I wish Jon and Cara could go tell Vance what's going on (with James), but they can't fix this.

God, poor Vance. I cannot adequately express how badly I feel for him.
406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »