Reviews for Drunk Text
cisumodnaraehi chapter 14 . 10/7/2011
Oh, so wonderful. Sensitive Vance is adorable. I think you did Gunnar mourning perfectly. It fit his character exactly. I'm really sad to see this story coming to an end. :(
Inebri chapter 14 . 10/7/2011
Ahhh, this chapter is just too beautiful! Vance is so devoted to Gunnar, it's almost tangible. I can picture every scene you write and they're perfect. I don't think they can turn out any other way, it's like Vance and Gunnar need these little interactions between them. And it's just... their relationship is just one marvelous construct. Perfect and wholesome.

Annnnd I'm kinda sorry I never reviewed before! But honestly? It's because your chapters always leave me speechless, each and every one. I know that sounds like a really lame excuse but it's the truth. It feels like anything I say might ruin the afterglow of your chapters, so I just sit there and stare at the monitor with a stupid expression on my face, mentally kissing the ground you walk on. But today... not today. Nothing can ruin this chapter. I HAD to review it!

And uh, if you're ever thinking about compiling everything into a .pdf, I'd gladly buy a copy from you - I seriously feel like giving you money. Pretty please? xD
S.H. Marr chapter 14 . 10/7/2011
I will be sad to see this end, but, well, there isn't any point after the story is complete, and how is this supposed to be fixed otherwise.

I agree completely with it; I dan't feel like it was rushed at all. If you tried to keep it running longer, then you'd be adding unneccesary drama, or those a bunch of stupid epilogue (not that one is a problem, if that was your plan for the next chapter).

Anyway, I really can't wait for the next chapter!

~S
Fumiki chapter 14 . 10/7/2011
Yay! Gunnar finally shove it up hi and go meets Vance! I love those sappy moments... And sex on the chair. lol

awww there's only one chapter left? I don't know if I should be happy cause it ends or be sad cause there will be no more naughty story with constant update like this XD Whatever it is, I definitely in love with Drunk Text!
Malaia chapter 14 . 10/7/2011
You have such a gift with words and feelings. This was not melodramatic (though you've had moments of that before this). Nothing manipulative about this text at all. You packed the wealth of the death-experience into the story. The beauty of words that come from a place only a few of us understand first-hand, but that you manage to give as an experience for everyone reading.

I have to say that I'm glad you didn't leave Vance hanging. It's such a scary thing to have characters sad in your head, isn't it? I've had stories do that to me and I can't function without writing it out.

More than Vance, though, I think Gunnar needed the salvation in this chapter. I felt bad for Vance, but I lived in Gunnar's misery, so it was hard to feel /too/ much for anyone else. It seems that life is kicking the crap out of Gunnar with some heavy boots. It's about time it gave him something to ward off the boot prints.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/6/2011
That was *such* a good chapter... *Really* appreciate the fast update! I was trying to read it slowly and savour it, and now I see I'll have to do that even more for the next/last chapter :S. Kinda sad about that, but as long as you promise to never stop writing, it'll all be good :D.
ebbster chapter 14 . 10/6/2011
aaaww... those two are so adorable.

Poor Gunnar.

Poor Vance, being ambushed like that, not getting a chance to speak or get an explanation before being forced to fuck the man he's madly in love with ;)
neo-chan chapter 14 . 10/6/2011
love you for updating so soon.

Beautiful, gut-wrenching chapter. Amazing. These boys are my favourite characters ever, I swear. But I can't believe there's only one chapter left! I'm going to cry! Of course, I'll probably come back and re-read this every so often because I love it TOO much, but still!
my infectious smile chapter 13 . 10/6/2011
You weren't kidding about the angst...it broke my heart. Poor James, poor Gunnar, poor family, poor Vance (that text!). It was all extremely sad but yet still an amazing chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing how he gets through this.
KalinGee chapter 13 . 10/6/2011
While I'm totally depressed at the whole James is dead thing... I still pretty much love what you did with the story. I didn't see that one coming...and it's so so so... depressing.

Still kudos! I mean after some stupid yet funny, face-palm moment from gunner you follow it up with something sobering.

Any spell that would revive James please? Hahaha kidding.
mechante fille chapter 13 . 10/5/2011
I am sobbing all over the place. I'm kinda hoping Cara is passing the word on to Vance... it seems like something she would think of. But maybe she didn't think of it. I shall have to wait and see. Awesome chapter, if a bit wet.
prettyporcelainlace chapter 13 . 10/5/2011
I cried and cried and cried. When he left him I was angry, then I got upset. And I cried. Then you Killed James. So I cried. And then it was really sweet when Jon and Cara hugged him, so I cried a bit more. And then I found out that I'd finally caught up with the chapters and had nothing left to read and so I now have to wait for an update. So yeah, I'm crying. :'( - (But I still love your story)
Anon chapter 13 . 10/5/2011
Wow, that was sad... Now I'm really dying for the next chapter. Thanks for the quick updates!
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 13 . 10/5/2011
This was so sad. Poor Gunner :( I just wanna hug him! -hugs Gunner-

Also, THESE - â” - are like all through this chapter and have cancelled out alot of words, making some sentences not make sense, like, at all so you might want to check that.

Anyways, great chapter, although a sad one, and please update soon! :D
govener fink chapter 13 . 10/4/2011
Hey! lookie here... I er, left another review :D Sharing IS caring after all... Anyways, speaking of caring...

You made me cry! I was reading this, and I cried. Mostly for James. And some for Vance. Esp. when I read this part: "...there's another that says, Please?)" I hope your satisfied Missy! Making people cry!

It was soooo good. Gunnar's just having all sorts of problems, isn't he?

And the part where he and Jon got in a fight, that upset me too.

I can't wait for more! update as soon as possible, alright? Thank you.
417 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »