Reviews for Drunk Text
HideAndGoSeek chapter 11 . 9/19/2011
I love this story so much! I squealed when I saw the update! Please update soon!

HGS
Poptart Guava King chapter 11 . 9/19/2011
LOL THOSE TWO. They are both awkward and funny...and damn this made me crave banana pancakes.
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 11 . 9/19/2011
This story is great thus far. Totally liking the guy-on-guy (pervert alert) lol. Please update soon! :D
Fumiki chapter 11 . 9/19/2011
"You've ruined my cock for all other mouths but yours."

Dirty, dirty word. But damn I'm loving it! XD
MyLifeSoundtrack chapter 11 . 9/19/2011
There are just sooooooooooooooooo many amazing points to this entire chapter, even though it was ridiculously short. Where to start...

I'll just go with this: Dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy-ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn you update fast. Cereally. I go to check my email and BAM! Update! I was happy and came here to read asap and, as per usual, I wasn't disappointed.

God I love Jon and Cara. And probably can't say that enough because really, it's true. They're a great foil couple to Gunnar and Vance and they're just so, so, so them. I love it. I love them.

I loved the whole "visiting Gunnar at work" scene too. I used to hate it so much when my friends/family visited me at work. I always got in trouble for talking too much and not working. But Gunnar handled it like a boss, he really did. Even with the gorgeous sexy man-candy Vance being there to tempt him and such. I'm interested in this gay interview that's going to take place. I mean, he gets to be interviewed... for being awesomely gay. Gunnar should enjoy that and I'm sure the old cocky Gunnar will come a pouncing on out.

"Remember that thing I did?" Oh when he stuck his tongue in his ass... Priceless. I love you more with every sentence of this thing, I'm not even lying. And a good rimming is always a lovely touch to any story. Always. Such a pity that I didn't get to read that or even read about them having hot counter sex. Is that payback for all of the incomplete scenes I sent you? It must be.

Hmm... what else... Oh! Their budding relationship is spectacular. I love a slow, torturous, progressing romance beyond comprehension so this always hits the spot. I love it more when the playboy is being dragged through the mud in pursuit of that relationship. You're so amazingly talented and man do I envy your genius. I'm so thoroughly smitten with this story and these characters... but you know this.

As for pitting Vance and Dalton together for canvas smex... yum. Tell me when and we can work on that little project.

Til next time hun, ta ta.
S.H. Marr chapter 11 . 9/18/2011
They are so obvious. *wonders when they will get around to saying anything* Thanks for the update, etc, etc.

Why is Vance suddenly hanging out with Cara and Jon? Doesn't he, I dunno, have his own friends?

I think this is pretty well written, and since it is late, I shall be useless and stop there. Apologies.

~S
music-is-luv chapter 11 . 9/18/2011
Aw snap! Feelings! Egads!
Fumiki chapter 10 . 9/18/2011
I really hope Vance become interested in having a real relationship with Gunnar. And, I'd love to see him get jealous if he ever caught Gunnar making out with other guy XD

Can't wait for the next update!
mechante fille chapter 10 . 9/17/2011
I'm finally reviewing, though I read this days ago. I'm afraid reviewing was not near the top of my priorities, which went something like: 1)read everything else you have written, 2)squea to other people about how awesome this is and how they need to read it now, and 3) desperately try to remember my FP password.

That all taken care of, eieie! Loved this! I saw a review and the person said something about Gunnar being a jerk but you like him anyway, and I see what she meant, but... it simplifies it, I suppose. I really love the way his brain works, and his lists and rules about what he thinks he knows about himself. He is a beautiful mess and wonderfully, consistently written.

I love the way you use words and could quote a bunch back at you, but you've read them all. Even the sex scenes, which have become so rote in much of m/m writing, were completely fresh, particularly from Gunnar's unique pov.

Hm, I suppose I should leave separate reviews on the other stories rather than go on about them here. I have to go now but will try to get to them later. Until then, I loved them all! Thanks for sharing them!
writingright chapter 10 . 9/15/2011
You have successfully made me fall in love with your characters :D Good job:D and update soon please! XD
KalinGee chapter 10 . 9/14/2011
We got to know more about Vance! *does a happy dance* be waiting for your next update!
Poptart Guava King chapter 10 . 9/13/2011
I happen to know oodles about art and being a busboy. .
Malaia chapter 10 . 9/13/2011
Wow, another beautiful chapter filled with lots of sweetness and hilarity.

Puppies in shoes. Why? - has to be my favorite line of the whole thing. Although I did remember to set my coffee aside as soon as I saw notification of your story. So my keyboard and monitor only have minor spit splotches from choking out laughter.

Thank you Vance for that lovely wake up. It woke me right up, too. HELLO. I really love writers who give you emotion and feelings in sex scenes, but I especially love a writer who uses words like "pieces of himself are coming loose and spinning outward". That was just beautiful (which is a weird word for describing sex scenes that include Gunnar *snort*).

Vance has a sweetness that was unexpected. I really liked it and seeing him more open than he has been makes me like him even more than I did.

Poor Gunnar. I don't think he has a chance NOT to fall for Vance (oh. god. I rhymed. ...dontjudgeme)
papier.daffys chapter 10 . 9/12/2011
Cara's already training Jon! That's hilarious, using Vance like that. It's a good chapter and seems kind of like the swell before the storm. Thanks for the update!
MyLifeSoundtrack chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I also forgot to say how much I adore Jon and Cara because they are the most awesome and useful hetero couple in a slash fic that I've ever come across. No lie. I wish I could adopt them and keep them as my own.

So that is all.