Reviews for Drunk Text
neo-chan chapter 8 . 7/13/2011
So, SO glad to see this updated! Gunnar is one of my favourite characters EVER in anything I've ever read and I love this story. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Poptart Guava King chapter 8 . 7/13/2011
HP fan response: HELL YES I'M FREAKING OUT. I'VE BEEN WEARING HP PARAPHERNALIA EVERY DAY/NIGHT FOR TWO STRAIGHT WEEKS NOW.
shellbell10 chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
Update soon
Elira Winter chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
FWAH GUNNAR'S GOT IT BADDDDDD

I can't wait to see what Vance does. Will they actually have a relationship? Or just more delicious secks?
Malaia chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
-Or, you know, at the very least offer him a late night hand job.-

Srsly lawled loudly! And snorted my coffee up my nose.

- facing the direction of The High Road -

Oh wow, this is such a great line. So brilliantly worded. I wish I'd thought of it! I'm jealous. 8(

-How is Gunnar supposed to get to know him better if he cannot creep him for hours on end?-

I now have more coffee up my nose than in my cup or stomach! You owe me a Starbucks gift certificate - or something that I can, you know, actually use here in the seventh circle of hell.

Vancelot? VANCELOT?

Oh gawd. The lawls. *puts her coffee away until done with the story*

Fantastic story. I feel so terrible for Gunnar, but he's getting a little of his own back, so not /that/ terrible.

Your writing keeps getting better imo. This chapter was definitely worth the wait, but I can't say I'm not happy that updates will be more regular now D WB btw. I hope you had fun.
Satellite-Princess chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
Ahhh poor Gunnar
MyLifeSoundtrack chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I've missed you and this story very much. And now I so feel like drawing a confused Gunnar to go with that picture of Vance.

God it took awhile but you were away so that's fine. I love these two so much, they make me laugh and remind me of how fickle relationships are.

Tsk Tsk, Dalton would have a field day with Gunnar... or even Vance for that matter. It would be fun.

This chapter was painfully short but a lot kind of happened. I think I like James and I barely even know the guy. And, despite his shortcomings, I'd want him as my big brother. Vance is such a sexy bastard.

I still oddly enough love Jon and Cara. Something about that pair, I tell ya.

Anyway, great welcome home chapter and you must update soon. Would you still possibly like to do a collab? I'd still be down. So ta ta for now.
jessicas favorite stories chapter 7 . 7/7/2011
Updaaaaate plz
Pennies-In-My-Pocket chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
I like this story. I really wanna know what happens next!
Deewhan chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
What a lovely protagonist, impossible not to love Gunnar and start rooting for him, even despite the way he was initially portrayed as brandishing a confidence bordering on arrogance. I think for me it is because his honesty even to himself is totally refreshing and endearing, also this must be the first time that someone who has such a propensity for listmaking acts so impulsive, lol totally off the charts. So there must have been some sort of conflict and I guess here it is, Gunnar totally needed the wind knocked out of him a little and so did the story, totally loving the suspense (think it is only building up to MORE hast sex nyway) hehe. And oh yes almost forgot to say how much I love your sense of humour shines through quite a bit, and adds to the moment.
plumblossom chapter 7 . 5/22/2011
Oh my I love this. Gunnar's a kind of a jerk, but he;s an interesting jerk! And Vance - I guess we'll see about Vance, right?
Kris Quin chapter 7 . 5/9/2011
M, first I'd like to say thanks for reading Cake. Your reviews made me smile. I hope it's not creepy that I checked out your work?

Next, DAMN! This story is pretty fuckin' awesome. I really enjoyed the angst between the characters.

I'm a little skeptical as far as someone who is sure on his heterosexuality having such strong, immediate feelings for another guy, but hey, people find new aspects of their personality every day. You did a great job of balancing Gunnar's sexual urges toward both men and women, and as the story progresses, singularly men. I can almost feel his confusion.

Props on certain scenes, like when Vance met Cara and Jon. A lot of writers can't relay deep situational emotion or irony, but in several points in the story I found myself cringing along with the characters or laughing. You do a good job with that.

I have to say I pity Gunnar for following Vance like a puppy, especially when Vance is so content with leaving them as fuck-buddies. Your last chapter, where he follows his list and tries out methods to forget Vance, really layers how adamant he is about the guy. It's a great touch not only to the story, but to Gunnar's personality as well.

I'd like to see a little more of Vance aside from his sex-god self, if you plan to continue the story any time soon. Maybe make Gunnar endure a little more of the emotional pain he's inflicted on so many women throughout his years as Mr. Casanova. Maybe Gunnar could end up driven to some extreme or another over his obsession with Vance, and that sort of dedication scares the guy off. Just an idea. I'm sure you've got many-a-plot-idea cookin'.

What I'd like to see: a threesome. Hell yuss! Though Gunnar doesn't quite seem like the kind to share.

So thanks for the entertaining read. I thoroughly enjoyed the unique plot to this and am looking forward to more. Write on!

-Kris
Esquirella chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
Yikes! Despite how Gunnar treated his ex-girlfriedn in the beiginning, I'm seeing his character mature and see what it was like. And now I feel bad for him. But, in spite of all that, I can't be mad at Vance, because he did say he wasn't looking for a relationship. I can only hope he decides to go after Gunnar after all.

No problem on the recs. I'm glad you're enjoying Juicy Fruit. it's a wild ride, isn't it? Sometimes you need a kinky scene! LOL!
neo-chan chapter 7 . 4/30/2011
Ouch. Poor Gunnar.
Elira Winter chapter 7 . 4/30/2011
*sniffles* Gunnar is so adorable.
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »