Reviews for Drunk Text
MyLifeSoundtrack chapter 10 . 9/12/2011
This was all short and sweet but I loved it no less. Vance and Gunnar, my faves! I'm so glad to see that they're moving things along relatively nicely. Vance may be resisting right now but he knows he wants to claim that ass hardcore (which is my word of the day I think). ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I just can't wait until they get to that point. I want Gunnar to be owned almost as much as I want Brendan to break. Those cocky bastards that you just can't help to love.

I like Vance as an Artist and I almost forgot about that. He and Dalton could've had canvas-paint-orgy-sex. For someone who doesn't know anything about, you do a good job, more power to you. But bathroom orgies are awesome too ;}

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Shot-out to me. You inspired me too. I've been working on my next chapter too so thanks hun! Sigh... now I can't wait until you update all over again. Or if we do another collab project somewhere down the line... or even write another story.

Anyway, chapter!

ta ta
rainbowunicornsarefun chapter 9 . 9/8/2011
I wonder why I've never discovered this til now! (and even if you didn't make this chapter a cliffhanger) I want to read the updates soon!
Yellow Cotton Hat chapter 9 . 9/4/2011
I LOVE YOU

I LOVE GUNNAR

I LOVE VANCE

I LOVE JON

I LOVE CARA

AND

I LOVE THIS STORY TO EFFING MUCHO LIKE.

:'3
HandsomeDevil chapter 9 . 8/18/2011

this story is so good!

very smutty but

so

good.

I really wish you would update! I love Gunnar. And I would like to find out more about Vance. Right now, he's pretty unpredictable since we know absolutely nothing about him except for his status as a sex god. lol.

Anyway, I do hope you come to life & finish Gunnar & Vance's story
papier.daffys chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
Woohoo, the pink room is hilarious, and so is Gunnar's denial. Vance is just awesome, appearing out of nowhere. Still curious though about what Gunnar's misunderstanding about Vance was though.
Yellow Cotton Hat chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
.Cheese I love it!

You write so weeeeell ; - ;
Messing With Minds chapter 9 . 7/28/2011
Wow, this story is so amazingly sexy that I can barely stand reading it. Fuck it's amazing. Can't wait to read more of it. I would have reviewed earlier but I didn't want to change the review count from 69, but oh well, this story is worth it.
koerle chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
Loved this chapter! Gunnar is cute when he's confused but even cuter when he gives in... ;)
Esquirella chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
Vance knows he's got Gunnar by the short hairs, doesn't he?
neo-chan chapter 9 . 7/24/2011
Orifices, hahahaha! And I love how Vance appeared so smoothly. And how Gunnar couldn't stop himself from attacking him.
Poptart Guava King chapter 9 . 7/23/2011
YAY FOR SEXY VANCE. I love him and his magical appearances.
MyLifeSoundtrack chapter 9 . 7/23/2011
Hells yes did I love this chapter. More so because (and I swear it's like we have some kind of smut writing ESP) I just finished a rimming scene in an entirely different story. Not even kidding. I was really just in the mood to do it and almost finished the rough draft of the scene a few hours ago but... yea.

Anyway! Back to your amazing-ness!

I really loved this chapter. I'm loving Jon more and more and more, the same could be said about Cara. Damn your character development skills! Damn them! I usually am never a fan of girls in these things because people do one of two things that annoy me: make them super bitchy of super mary-sued. But I digress. Those two are great.

Vance is absolutely lovely.

You've reminded me that I've had this rough rendition of Gunnar drawn since forever now and I've never perfected. I shall get on that ASAP. And then they'll need a nice coloring.

Back to Vance. I love him a little more with every passing chapter in which Gunnar is confused about their relationship. I love Gunnar too but I love to see the strong fall. Which then brings me to the fact that I oddly hope Gunnar gets the upper hand at some point although I know that that won't be happening anytime soon. Sadness... I'm so conflicted about who I want to dupe who in this story.

JAMES!

You tell me now about that amazing man. I want to know, I want to know (stomps childishly).

Ahem... so... about James, what's his beef? I had a feeling that he'd be some kind of lurking importance. Does he have this thing for his brother? Oddly enough, I could see that. I mean, he has this total disconnect to his family so really, I wouldn't put it past him. Unless that kind of thing is not your forte in which I will then guess that James is a sociopath of sorts. Or he's in love with someone and it goes against everything that he is. All three would be equally shocking and appealing to me.

Whatever.

This was a great chapter. I loved their being at a club and loved Gunnar's inner monologue about his pink room. I just loved it.

I'll PM you soon. And update Blush damn it. I want my conclusion.
Malaia chapter 9 . 7/23/2011
-"Plenty of people. With, uh, orifices."-

*Was smart enough not to have coffee this morning when she clicked the link to the story!*

-Jon is raging about the war and how much of a Democrat he is.-

LOL I Love how people do this in clubs where they know'republican' is a four letter word.

-Which isn't to say his Sway—no, he's no fairy princess-

Um... I may have lawled so hard I kinda farted. *mortified blush*

... at my in-laws house.

-if you kick me out of this bed, I will kick your ass.-

Oh, gawd, Gunnar is constantly acting on his dick's behalf - it's like the onlyl brain that works is the one between his legs. Which is why lines like this are so hilarious.

-Gunnar thinks, well, this isn't that new-

*SNORTS*

WEEEEE fan art *zooms to look*

*zooms back* Oh yeah... awesome chapter ! \o/ Can't wait for the next one. (Well I can, but I really don't want to).
neo-chan chapter 8 . 7/13/2011
So, SO glad to see this updated! Gunnar is one of my favourite characters EVER in anything I've ever read and I love this story. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Poptart Guava King chapter 8 . 7/13/2011
HP fan response: HELL YES I'M FREAKING OUT. I'VE BEEN WEARING HP PARAPHERNALIA EVERY DAY/NIGHT FOR TWO STRAIGHT WEEKS NOW.
346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »