Reviews for Drunk Text
Caffeineninja chapter 5 . 7/13/2015
Omg. I loved this chapter. Vance's advances on Gunnar gives me a lump in my throat. Please please keep writing. Coz this stuff is GOLD
dumdumb chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
This was so well written and such a fun read, also a sexy as all hell and then some one and lastly also a painful one in all the right spots. On a personal, irrelevant note I adored the fact that Vance is Jewish (and who cares if he believes in anything or not? Being is Jewish is about more than just religious faith) and that this was not swept aside but rather was brought up again by Gunnar. I really enjoyed this universe you've created for these two boys which felt real and intimate and wonderful all at the same time and I wish I could live in it just a while longer. If you ever think of writing a follow-up to this, I would love to read it.
samekraemer chapter 15 . 6/9/2015
I loved it. Very quirky and engaging. Thanks for sharing.
samekraemer chapter 13 . 6/9/2015
I think Gunnar has a better chance at his HEA than he knows! Great job
samekraemer chapter 8 . 6/9/2015
: )
samekraemer chapter 7 . 6/9/2015
Again...poor Gunnar! Make this better! : )
samekraemer chapter 6 . 6/9/2015
Poor Gunnar! Man the lifeboats!
samekraemer chapter 5 . 6/9/2015
Hmm...interesting. Hope Gunnar asks why Vance never called. Great chapter.
samekraemer chapter 3 . 6/9/2015
Great chapter.
samekraemer chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
Oh my! Great chapter.
samekraemer chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Great start.
chocovic-chu chapter 15 . 6/7/2015
I thought from the summary it would be all humor and fluff (since I skipped the genre thing and just clicked in) but then I was blushing because of the . . . umm. And in tears because of James' death. Poor, poor Gunnar. But I'm happy with the giddy-ending, so thanks for sharing!
Scar chapter 15 . 6/4/2015
This is the first story I've read on this site and it was mind blowing and amazing. I cant even describe it in words how much I loved every chapter and will surely check out your other stories too.
391 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »