Reviews for Drunk Text
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 14 . 6/9/2013
In the end, everything came together so well. Everything that needed to be told was neatly wrapped up in the most straight-forward yet delicate way. I'm reading this for the second or third time now, and I'm noticing plot details and sentences I didn't pay attention to before, that are actually subtle indications. Mostly towards Gunnar's feelings, his past relationships, his reasons for running way, etc.. Wonderful.

If you have friends like Cara and Jon, intelligent, sociable and fine people, you can call yourself a lucky man. So glad Gunnar finally got to understand those things, and more.
Muzzy chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
I feel just like Gunnar :P I just don't love people, guess I'm "not a sap" ;D
n.n chapter 15 . 6/4/2013
Really loved this fic n.n
bonky jo chapter 15 . 6/2/2013
Wow I was mind-blown by this story. I thought it would just be a humorous story but then there were other issues addressed ie. about being gay, drugs, love/relationships, angst, depression, grief. I wasnt expecting what happened in later chapters, but it all flowed so well. I kind of wish you had an epilogue devoted to James. He seemed like such a cool anomaly, and then out of nowhere he's just gone. I wish there was more of a background story on him, like why he was the way he was? Hmm wonder if that made sense - just wanna know how he turned out so twisted...

Also the characters are NOT typical whatsoever ie. Gunnar, Vance, James etc. - they are all so awesome! Lol and even tho Gunnar was constantly afraid of acting 'like a girl', he really didn't act like a stereotypical bottom. This is probably even more so true b/c of the constant role reversals (which was awesome btw).

Sn; someone else mentioned this but you should totally have a sequel from Vance's POV. (Even if its the same story over). Throughout the story there were instances were he threw me off. It would be so cool to read his thought process. Lol think about it! ;-)

Anyways all in all I loved the story, you did a fantastic job.
Ej chapter 15 . 5/29/2013
Awesome story, loved every syllable!
Sugartits chapter 15 . 5/16/2013
I love you :O seriously, this story... When I first started reading this (yesterday...ahem) I thought it was going to be a really funny, feel good gay story. And then, Vance, and Janes, and I just can't. It was beauitiful, Gunnar is adorable, and just really thank you for being so cool and writing this story. *huge fucking bear hug*
Yellow Cotton Hat chapter 14 . 5/6/2013
Damn, damn and DAMN.
READING THIS AGAIN WAS EVEN BETTER THAN BEFORE
And I still cried, and giggled in all appropriate moments (damn you very hard). Like, OHJEEZ. I will never get over these two, dammit.

Never.
nothing.else.is chapter 15 . 4/27/2013
It's been ages since I read this story and I'd forgotten how wonderful it is. If I don't have it favourited I am for sure doing that now.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/18/2013
Am I the only 1 confused why Cara's parents insisted on a 2 bedroom apt, but then Cara spends time speaking in depth about her sex life with her mother?
Aria chapter 15 . 4/18/2013
I probably should have reviewed all my reactions instead of tormenting my friend with them but I was just kinda screaming at them so much!
Because yay! Hot sex! But also not loving and romance and yeah...
The ending makes everything really worth it though.
I love your stories, seriously, amazing characters. :)
Handsome Devil chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
Jychdkgreizkdgxfhkcljgvljhvkhdkgdsgkdzkgdxlfhc I literally read this like every few months because I just love it. I love it so much. Fictionpress has been practically abandoned these days but I'm glad this gem will always be around for me to read and re-read and re-read and re-read and...you get the picture lol.

Thanks for creating such amazing, real, relatable and incredibly sexy characters. I can't even choose who to like better to be honest. I just you'd write a sequel but just everything in Vance's perspective. It'd be really cool to see what he was thinking throughout all of this. Haha we'd get to see him freaking out instead of being all suave and sexy all the time lol.

Ps: write a new story? or at least finish the sudden visibility of sound soon? preferably both? :) xx
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
Absolutely amazing!
Skepticalfirst chapter 15 . 3/27/2013
A gay fic isn't one that I'd usually go for, I must admit. You made me eat my words :)

The way your developed the story and characters was great, not too sappy and not too every-chapter-will-be-sex. The twist with James' death was quite well done I thought. I don't think any other fic on this site has made me laugh quite as much.

VANCE SOUNDS LIKE HE LOOKS JUST PERFECT.
ShadowJunkie chapter 15 . 3/26/2013
I'm grinning a sh-tass grin here, man, because d-mn hell, I'm loving this feeling. And I indulge into profanity when I'm hella happy so 'xcuse me in advance if my language becomes to much, babe ;)

So, yeah, just think about it, you see two guys. Meet them. The dudes are hot, as in f-cking hot and sexy you know everybody'd want some of them. And then you find out those two hot dudes, yeah, the one you saw hanging out together and looked like the f-cking golden boys in highschool, yeah, you find out they're dating each other. And really, you can't stop that sh-t eating grin because you love gay people. And gay people rules. And two hot gay people getting some with each other just makes a world, man.

And that's just it, beautiful. You made a world, and not just any world. You made someone's world, in more ways than one, and I'm hoping you're getting all this because this? Yeah, this is awesome, and I want you to know that. Be proud of it. Be happy, because, this is just yeah, I'll definitely share this to the world I live in. And I'm wishing so bad there was a download button in this site so I could download stories and what sh-t not.

Other than your portrayal of feelings (which I give you the ultimate kudos, my friend) you've definitely created characters that are real, and out there, and you just gotta think, just gotta, that this kind of thing can actually happen in real life - actually happens. I already know people who doesn't believe in love and all that, and I bet it's only a matter of time 'til they realize the thing's true. I've met people who's gorgeous but likes fooling around, and still they end up with someone. They end up with a lover, man.

And I think it's great. It's awesome. And it'd be great if there were more stories that could give you that nice feeling you feel inside. What's better is there's still a way you can improve your writing, a way for you to become more awesome than you already are. And I believe that. You already got it and more. Potential, bro.

And it's almost midnight and I'm pretty sure our net's gonna cut off soon so I'm cutting this short, even if I don't want to. Nope, not at all. But dude, I love you, you know? In that kneeling before your story and awsomeness kind of way. And I really would love to see more from you because what you write is who you are. And babe, this is beautiful. You're beautiful.

And you could be rest assured I got turned on by your story. Seriously, needed to pause a while and make sure door's close because I was just feeling it. And something was happening in my stomach, and, yeah, don't think you want the details, but that was a hot f-ck. Really wanted some visuals, or better yet, live, right?

Alas, gotta go now. As I said, midnight, wifi off-ing soon. Loves and other stuff. Ya better feel good 'bout this cause I made sure to throw lotsa praises to make you feel good. I'm sh-ting the first things that come from my mind, so yeah, rambling. Blah blah. Okay, right, see ya soon, beautiful. Definitely gonna check out your other stories.
SlickRockChick chapter 15 . 3/26/2013
Aaaawwwwww! I'm totally not prepared for it to end just yet! It's that good!
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »