Reviews for Drunk Text
BrokenDreamer529 chapter 15 . 6/7/2014
This story is fantastic and I love you for writing it :)
Megan chapter 15 . 6/5/2014
The entire story was absolutely wonderful and if it was available on Amazon I'd have one-clicked this bad boy up in a heartbeat! Loved it!
Mandy S. Bryan chapter 15 . 5/11/2014
Good read.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/22/2014
Eh, honestly I didn't really care for these two or if they ended up together. I dislike pathetic characters like Gunnar and Vance was no better. And I hated how every angsty plot line was solved by sex.
opelleam chapter 15 . 3/30/2014
Great fiction, i took pleasure in my reading.
aiower chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I've read this twice, I love it so.
Firstly, because it's hilarious.
Secondly, because of Gunnar. I adore him. He's such an interesting MC, and so different from many I've encountered. He's arrogant and unapologetic about it. But done so in such a way that yes, I still adore him - probably because he cares for others in a way that's vivid, and because he understands himself or comes to in a way that's beautiful.
Kris chapter 15 . 3/28/2014
I adored this story! Fantastic read, thanks so much for sharing it.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/11/2014
You are a gem of a writer! Just read 'Drunk Text' in one sitting, and I laughed SO much. Can't remember the last time I read a character with such a distinct and hilarious voice. More power to you, I'll be off to see what else you've been writing!
Louise, Denmark
Greenpanda0u0 chapter 15 . 1/30/2014
This was fucking amazing.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/2/2014
I'm a little late in the game reading this.. but really really awesome story!
Thrilled fan chapter 15 . 12/17/2013
Fucking awesome.
I've read this twice now.
Anna chapter 15 . 12/12/2013
Thank you so much for this story - how is this not published by the way?

You made me laugh and cry. Love it! And love Gunnar and Vance(lot) lol - that one killed me!
V Lovely chapter 15 . 11/18/2013
I absolutely loved this story.
robing77 chapter 15 . 11/15/2013
Absolutely fantastic. I cant remeber the last time a story fueled so many emotions.
Thank you for the most enjoyable read. You ever think about a self pub venture, come see us at Mayhem Publishing.
melana chapter 6 . 10/26/2013