Reviews for Drunk Text
SlickRockChick chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
Yeah dude...shit! That was hardcore.
This chapter is also one of the better written ones. Emotionally engaging fo both readers and characters. This level of angst adds another dimension collectively. Great chapter (Tee...)
Tee chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
Enough steam to sail a ship, enough emotional drama to keep you curious! Great chapter!
Tee chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
Best chapter yet! Love the snideness as well as the insight on a man's oestrogen rush!
GrangerDanger333 chapter 15 . 3/5/2013
Ahhhh Brilliant! Of course. :D
Amblexis chapter 15 . 3/4/2013
Great story. I really enjoyed every moment, was up till 2 'cause I couldn't put it down. Some minor typos, but over all one of the best stories I've read in a long time. Well done.
Lulu the Llama chapter 15 . 1/19/2013
Back!

Well this was more light than your other story. It did get sad there for a bit, but HAPPY ENDING! So that is good :)

Favorite thing was that the main character was a total ass and you made him likable. That's talent you know! And okay I lied, favorite thing was the sex. But that's obvious.

Awesome awesome awesome, can't say much more except AWESOME!

sorry I am useless for this one, ha! But please know I loved it.
Abby Ebon chapter 15 . 1/9/2013
Lovely, I rarely venture into this kind of style of writing, few can do it well - you can, and do. You've taken "the jerk" who is usually not portrayed beyond being the guy who breaks girls hearts, who a nice girl is better off without (so to say) and made him fall in love with a man who does the same to other men. Wonderfully iconic that. What's more you've made this "jerk" likeable, no loveable! He has friends, a life he's trying to fit into and find a place in. I liked that. No one is always all good, and no one always all bad either.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Oh, I love it! It's really funny, and I would read it again. You're grammar is all right. I encourage you to keep going.
Dinosaurs R Dead chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
GAWSH! THE WAY YOU WRITE IS TOO AMAZING! I love the way you convey the lust between these two, it's like Gunnar was an immoveable cocky object before being overtaken by an eager painter XD Can't wait to read moreee!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/1/2013
So awesome! This whole story was amazing! Hank you for some great laughs and great entertainment! I've never encountered a character like Gunnar before! Fucking brilliant!
Clazziquai Project chapter 15 . 12/29/2012
This story was fantastic! I loved your characters-all of them! I'm so glad that it was complete, otherwise I would have died from the suspense. :P
Guest chapter 15 . 12/24/2012
I don't even know what to say about this book, really... It evoked emotions in me that a lot of romance books have not been able to achieve in a long time. They beauty in your writing.. It's kind of astounding, it made me smile and weep so often that sometimes I didn't know which one I was doing. Beautiful story, beautifully written.. Loved it so much.
TheGhostChild chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
SERIOUSLY. That was one of the MOST intense first chapters I've ever read in my life. My heart was pounding by the time I finishes it! I.. It's like my heart is at my throat and damn!
I just loved it c:
tanikins chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
Thank you so much for this beautiful story. :D It's inspiring.
TashaBelle chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
Yeah! I had a great time reading this. I'm slightly depressed from the rollercoaster you've sent me on, but hey, that's credit to you. Thanks for putting it online!
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »