Reviews for Drunk Text
Greenpanda0u0 chapter 15 . 1/30/2014
This was fucking amazing.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/2/2014
I'm a little late in the game reading this.. but really really awesome story!
Thrilled fan chapter 15 . 12/17/2013
Fucking awesome.
I've read this twice now.
Anna chapter 15 . 12/12/2013
Thank you so much for this story - how is this not published by the way?

You made me laugh and cry. Love it! And love Gunnar and Vance(lot) lol - that one killed me!
V Lovely chapter 15 . 11/18/2013
I absolutely loved this story.
robing77 chapter 15 . 11/15/2013
Absolutely fantastic. I cant remeber the last time a story fueled so many emotions.
Thank you for the most enjoyable read. You ever think about a self pub venture, come see us at Mayhem Publishing.
melana chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
I recommend yaoi
Kirihime chapter 15 . 10/11/2013
This was so cute!
2nd chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
OK rereading this chapter, I do think there's something very wrong with the way Gunnar treats his girlfriend and I don't know whether that was meant to be a part of his character but if so I'm glad because I think it can be used as a comparison of how Gunnar changes throughout the story.

BUT I'm kind of (very) sick of slash stories presenting women as something to be ridiculed - specifically the "type" that commonly appears in these stories that are meant to be the slutty and stupid ex that just can't believe her boyfriend's gone off with a guy or whatever. It just makes me wince because it results in people going "haha lol what a typical dumb bitch" in response to the character, which I dislike because that's so judgemental! And rude! And the story's not being told from their perspective so you don't know how they feel!

I am NOT saying a viewer's opinion is your fault at all because that'd be silly to suggest but I am saying that I really do dislike this generic "stupid slut" type because I feel like people think that it makes it okay to put themselves above a 'slut'
Pantu chapter 15 . 10/3/2013
The old lady left, so I've been freaking out a random guy for the last three chapters. I'm sad because I'm still not home, but wow this was a great read. It ticked all the boxes, likeable characters who develop through the story, oodles of yummy-ness, dashings of angst and a happy ending. Love it.
You do have a tendency to use some rather convoluted sentences in places and your speech gets a little confusing at times, but these were minor things and overall I'm feeling the lovely warm glow of a good story and am looking forward to having a gander at the rest of your stuff.
Thanks again for sharing, (and I'm sorry about the running commentary of my journey - lol)
-Pantu
Pantu chapter 12 . 10/3/2013
Lol, I'm so glad this is complete, I think I'd go crazy waiting for updates. Anyway, nice pacing so far, a good balance of angst and humour, and of action and internal monologue. I kind of feel like Vance is the bad guy a bit, (just because it's from Gunnar's POV, rather than him actually being any better or worse than Gunnar), but I do feel a bit sorry for him here.
Pantu chapter 9 . 10/3/2013
orifices... best word ever. I now have an old lady sat next to me, must - not - laugh - inanely
Pantu chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
Hey there, started reading this because of SKoW I think. Sorry for not reviewing till this chapter, I hate doing it on my phone but I'm getting through it faster than I expected. So please forgive random words and bad spelling/ grammar that may occur.
But anyway, I just wanted to say that this is great so far. It's been funny and sexy and thoroughly inappropriate for reading on a train (guess where I am - lol). Anyway I'm trying not to actually laugh out loud and look like an idiot, it's mostly working. I love Gunnar's narration, and I'm thoroughly looking forward to reading the rest and then probably working my way through your other stuff.
Thanks for sharing
- Pantu
2nd chapter 15 . 9/27/2013
I would so love a fic from Vance's POV... Or maybe a oneshot of the night they met ;) Just saying, I mean if you've ever inspired... Haha.

I love Vance and Gunner so much. Thank you for creating them. Thank you for sharing them, and your hilarious, quirky, and GOOD writing with us. You're great.
De Coeur chapter 15 . 9/27/2013
I love it! Hilarious. Adorable. Sexy.

I like your style of writing; it's very raw but also entertaining to see the main characters stumble through their first love. It makes me all squishy inside. Also, congratulations on the SKOW nominations! I'm glad to have found your stories through them!
374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »