Reviews for Dare You To Love Me
breakthehabit chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Just sayin, for the "je ne se quoi" I think the "se" is spelled "sais" and I don't think that's grammatically correct. S
Bella Poppins chapter 21 . 6/15/2011
I love the story (:
c0leyy chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Ahh, I love this story so much because it is so original and beautiful I could actually die.

CAN YOU LIKE UPDATE NOW PLS?

'Cos I can't wait to see what happens after this chapter, YOU ALWAYS GIVE US CLIFFHANGERS AND I CAN'T EVEN DEAL!

And as I said last night, you have possibly just invoked my soul and embodied it into that chapter/whole story and it made me so happy I can't even deal right now.

So please update.

Like, now.

Or after you've updated Dalton actually ;)
e.brooks chapter 21 . 6/9/2011
I aim to please HAHAHA!

Glad I made you laugh (: You're definitely doing something right! I very nearly cried!

Good job! O:

What a shocker though. Joint guardianship. Gosh she must have had a lot of confidence that Ro and Tristan are gonna be together forever.

Which they are.

Right? :(

Hahaha!

Anyway, keen for more, as per usual!

iddam chapter 20 . 5/25/2011
WOW!

Just started to read your story last night and it is amazing!

Can’t wait for the next chapters!

mRAYy625 chapter 20 . 5/22/2011
Yeah yeah... it does! Tristan and Ro are just so damn cute! And youve done a great job making them believable... its not the typical romance that rushes together. Good job friend! Oh amd i have to ask... are you really a fan of the jonas brothers (you said this was a fanfic first right?) Or did you just use them for inspiration? :)
Snorkel chapter 20 . 5/22/2011
Oh how I love trixana 3 :)

Tragic about her Mom though. :(
mizbritt chapter 20 . 5/22/2011
Thanks for the long chapter after a long wait! :) I love the story & can't wait for another, hopefully QUICK, update! :) One question... have Roxy & Tristan actually had sex yet? I'm thinking not, just want to make sure.
e.brooks chapter 20 . 5/22/2011
Amagad, dude, amagad.

I'm like "Aw, this is such a good chapter! Everything is getting better! Yay!"

No. Of course not.

HAHAHA!

So glad you updated though, I got all jumpy and happy, mum thought it was HILARIOUS.

And glad I made you laugh with my last review, haha :D

mRAYy625 chapter 19 . 5/20/2011
Oh my lord. I just started this story and read all of it that is up so far. It was soooo freaking good! And this chapter i seriously started to SOB. Like trembling chin, cant see, help my eyes are drowning sob. And thats pretty hard to do... this story is just too good :) how could you leave us hanging like thay? You mean kid! Please write more like uber quickly! You know, i think the black eyed peas satd it best. I just cant get enough.

-mRAYy625
thecrazedbunny chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
i'm really lovin this story. keep up the good work
c0leyy chapter 19 . 5/8/2011
so after 10 minutes loading this, because my computer is so slow. I can finally review.

I LOVED IT.

YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE US HANGING.

I AM ANNOYED AT RO THOUGH, BECAUSE LIKE.. POOR TRISTAN WANTED TO SAY GOODBYE AND SHE WAS LIKE.. HIDING... BITCH PLEASE, HE IS TRISTAN MALLOY.. HE IS HOT AND k;ashdkjasdkjasd

okay.

but in all seriousness, I love Ro and Tristan and I can't wait for the future chapters...

and Tracy... bless
e.brooks chapter 19 . 5/8/2011
jkdfnkxjvbdxbkjbvfxkjvbfj!

i read this from about ten at night til five this morning.

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?

Oh my GOSH!

More, damnit!

GEHH!

4everSmiles chapter 19 . 5/8/2011
Wow that was a quick update!
c0leyy chapter 18 . 5/8/2011
I THINK I KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT AND I FEEL SO BAD I WANT TO CRY!

You better update this soon, I'm going to need something to distract me from uni besides Twitter! This chapter was adorable, I adore Tristian so much - he reminds me of Fry from Futurama for some reason!

Beautifully written, and I can't wait for an update :)
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »