Reviews for Dare You To Love Me
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
They're growing on each other.
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
I hate Miley too. And Selene seems fake.
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
Haha wow both of them are hot.
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
She's kinda funny but still blotchy. And I don't understand the deal. Who's falling in love?
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Haha yeah I agree with Tristan.
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
She's a bitch, and Tristans pretty damn hot.
Guitarlvr chapter 18 . 5/5/2013
This chapter was very well-written! I love how they're officially a couple now, but it's not even halfway through the story so I'm really scared that something bad is gonna happen! This chapter was awesome! And I love the whole irony of tristan's "breakfast". Poor Adam is scarred for life haha! What just happened in that ending? I can't wait to find out what happens next! It's really funny and well written! And always an enjoyable read!

Guitarlvr chapter 16 . 5/5/2013
OHHHHHMYYYYYYGOOOODDDD! It just keeps getting better and better! I love how there are always surprises! I love you for putting in that dance scene! THAT SONG! It fits perfectly and then Tristan singing akdkdlaksklsjfmalajdh! Adam is soo sweet, he sacrifices so much for his family ad Roxy! And I loved the scene where Mia and Roxy were talking and Tristan was there "sleeping". Haha, I loved Tristan's reactions and how he comforted Seth was just too cute! I'm all over the place lol. AND THAT ENDING! Did he just admit liking her?! This chapter is also one of my favorites and the story keeps getting better and better! And oh, the laundry part was GENIUS! It's was very well-written and hilarious! The plot is very interesting to read! You have done a great job with this story!

Guitarlvr chapter 15 . 5/4/2013
Awwwwww! I honestly can't get enough of this chapter! It's soo sweet! OMG Adam is amazing! He's totally not the innocent kid I thought he was! The ice part was genius! And awww Seth! Tonight, we had this dinner party and there was this one kid, 5 years old, and he was really sweet and talkative, but kinda annoying cuz he wanted to play with me all the time. Lol I told my mom later that I like kids who like me haha. But I love the image of Tristan playing with a little kid! And I love the Tristan/Roxy fluff! This chapter was so funny, I had to cover my mouth from laughing or else someone should ask me why I'm laughing and I can't really explain it lol. Again, it's always a pleasure to read any of ur stories! Very well written and can't wait to read more!

Guitarlvr chapter 13 . 5/4/2013
AWWWWWWW! I LOVE TRISTAN SOO MUCH! He's amazing and I love how much he cares for Roxy! Blake and Will are both jerks, especially Blake! And I don't like John either. Haha I can't wait to find out what happens with Mia and how she freaks out over Tristan! This is one or my favorite chapters! Great job!

Guitarlvr chapter 12 . 5/4/2013
Darn, I accidentally hit the review button before I finished it! I have to stop typing on my phone!

Anyway, I was saying that all that happiness just basically fell apart cuz I can't imagine the pain that Roxy was going through. I'm sure it's unbearable and it hurts to imagine myself on that spot.

Again, a really nice chapter that is beautifully written! Can't wait to finish the story!

Guitarlvr chapter 12 . 5/4/2013
Awwww I absolutely love this chapter! I love this whole reunion between Roxy and her siblings. And we finally meet Adam, Seth, Tasha, Mia and that bitchy aunt! But all that happiness basically fell apart at the end! It's soo sad and I can't imagine the
Guitarlvr chapter 11 . 5/3/2013
Awwwww! I'm like crying! I love how they're falling for each other, but whyy do things have to get so COMPLICATED?! It's like not fair! And I wonder what happened in Florida that needs Roxy's immediate attention? Questions, questions! I'm gonna keep reading now, but I love the chapter and the language! Extremely hilarious!

Guitarlvr xx :)
Guitarlvr chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Hahahahahaha, lolol, I'M LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW! I find Tristan and Roxy's arguments soo funny and childish. It's going to take an interesting turn, I can tell! Beautifully written, with hilarious characters and plot twists! :)
RenEtAl chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
Oh wait. Those Jonas boys, huh? Right.
234 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »