Reviews for Dare You To Love Me
I.Am.A.Country.Girl chapter 39 . 12/1/2011
I love this story so much and can't wait for more. I hope that updates come speedily but I love this story and know how hard it is to write sometimes. Anyway love the story! :)
cjlaacrey chapter 38 . 12/1/2011
this chapter, oh my gosh. I was freaking out! I dont even know how you do it, but i've died reading this story from the beginning! sorry this is the first time i've reviewed, but, this story is just so great, you should publish it!
c0leyy chapter 38 . 11/28/2011
UM.

WHAT THE FUCK.

WAIT.

WAIT. SERIOUSLY.

I CAN’T EVEN THINK RIGHT NOW. IS TOMMY ACTUALLY GAY? OR IS HE JUST LYING? BECAUSE IF HE IS GAY... NO. I AM CRYING. THERE ARE TEARS STREAMING DOWN MY FACE.

Was this the thing that you said we’d hate you for? Or was that the Tristan thing? Or was that the Alex and Tristan thing?

Because if it was the Tommy thing.

Then yes.

You’re not on my Christmas list.

BUT NO SERIOUSLY COME HOME FROM SCHOOL SO YOU CAN ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.

Okay onto the real review. I’m not even going to lie, seeing Tristan in speedos would have to make my life... Ugh.. God. There is something fishy about them going to the wedding together. I think that Blake and Mia are planning something, idk. It just seems suss. Unless no one knows they’ve broken up but whatever.

Menstrual is a disgusting word. It makes me sick. As well as ‘moist’ and ‘crisps’ like who even says that. And on the subject of weird ass words, "baby, could I want anybody else's vagina but yours?" That made me laugh so hard, but I don’t know ‘vagina’ just doesn’t seem to fit right in that sentence. I never pictured Tristan saying ‘vagina’... He is more of a ‘pussy’ man like my dear Harry ;) Omg what why am I saying this on a public forum?

UUMMMMMM.. HOLD THE FUCK UP

“She'd been... Visiting Tom? Behind my back?”

WHAT AN ASSHOLE. THEY WEREN’T EVEN TOGETHER. WHO IS HE TO SAY THAT? Omfg. I am facepalming so hard right now. Like... It’s not like they’re in a fucking.. Relationship. They are fuck buddies. Actually.. They aren’t even buddies. They just like to fuck.

TRISTAN, YOU JUST FUCKING RUINED SOMETHING GOOD. I AM QUESTIONING YOUR EXISTENCE.

Oh my God I really wanted to get a bat and make Tristan swallow his tongue or something but then he started to feel bad and I felt bad for him and then I felt bad for Ro because she is right in a way because Tristan is a total asshole and he shouldn’t be so presumptuous... GOD I HAVE SO MANY MIXED FEELINGS I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO.

I feel like a peanut butter sandwich but w/e.

WHY IS MURRAY THERE THOUGH.. I AM SO CONFUSED.. WHY IS HE THERE? WHAT IS THE POINT OF HIS LIFE? Ugh. I love the One Direction reference. God, I just love them, please update MOD and WMYB btw omg I miss it so much.

I don’t know what my life is anymore after reading this because Tommy and Ro fucked oh my God they finally fucked. In your face, Tristan, you son of a bitch.

BUT IS TOMMY ACTUALLY GAY?

THAT’S ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT RIGHT NOW.

Please update soon. Omfg, please.

Love ya work! Xoxo gossip grapes
Nyjaa chapter 38 . 11/27/2011
Trying a new way to review today, im typing things as i read.

Sooooo...here we go!

...Bloody fucking Roxy is pissing me off.

Im so blaming her for all of this. Shes PMSing right now so she bitched at Tristan. Who stupidly bitched back, which totally just mucked up everything they had worked on the past few weeks!

And i love Adam but hes such a fucking girl xD.

Hes to sweet and nice for his own good. i mean...you could have gotten laid bro...with effing Alex Magma...who effing luuuurves you!

Why, WHY would you mess that up? i swear if i facepalm one more time i will have a permanent red hand shaped mark on my face...

Then bloody AssHoleMcDickHead scared the shit out of me. i swear if i were roxy i would have fallen of the danm bench lol.i swear i automagicly yelled rape when i read it xD. who just shows up like that? i mean really, what a stalker.

now i guess the best way to show you what pissed me off about what he said would be to put said part in caps.

"I WANTED TO GET YOUR ATTENTION TO GET BACK AT TRISTAN, BEFORE I REALIZED YOU WERE SEEN WITH THAT CAPTAIN GUY. I'M NOT GOING TO LIE TO YOU; I DON'T MISS YOU, I DON'T REGRET WHAT I SAID, I AM SORRY FOR HURTING YOU, BUT GETTING LAID INSTEAD OF BEING WITH SOMEBODY SO COMPLETELY VIRGINAL WAS HAVING A NEGATIVE EFFECT ON MY LIBIDO." MURRAY TOLD ME QUICKLY, LETTING OUT A BREATH. "OKAY, THAT WAS IT."

BLOODY FUCKING ASSHOLE! ILL FUCKING KILL YOU! YOU HAVE NO LIBIDO YOU FUCKTARD OF AN ASSWIPE YOU WOULD NEED A PENIS FOR THAT!

-breaths- ahem...well...

HOLY SHIT HES GAY?...well come to think of it that would make since. hes extremely...um...gentlemanly? BUT i cant tell if hes just trying to get roxy off his back or if he really is...hmmm ;8/

...um...nevermind XD lmao not gay not gay!

is...is it super pervy to ask if by "bigger than i expected" she meant "bigger than tristan" lol just wondering xD

"Because that meant Tristan and Alex had slept together. They were eachothers firsts." i just won a fat 20...just saying xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RECAP

Roxy has issues

Tristan just lost everything he worked for

AssHoleMcDickHead is a...well the name explains it all...

Adams a girl

Roxy just proved what Tristan (accidentally) said about her ten fold. (no condom? really? are you trying to give me what i wanted with the babies? because i CLEARLY said TRISTAN babies...)

Adam Confirmed what i thought about Tristan and Alex.

We learnd that HANNAH IS AN ASSHOLE! WTF?

Love,

Onyx xD
burn321 chapter 38 . 11/27/2011
OH MY FUCKNESS! NO FUCKING WAY! EACH OTHER'S FIRST? THAT'S FUCKING INSANE! Holy shit! Okay I'm glad Will and Ro finally... came together... tehehe. And fuck Murray stupid fucking horny little asshole. And Tristan did fuck up. BUT SERIOUSLY ALEX AND TRISTAN SLEPT TOGETHER! THAT'S FUCKING UNBELIEVABE! I never want this story to end! neverevereverevereverever. no. Well update soon! This story is amazing, and as we near the end I seem to tear up, saddened that we will never hear of Tristan and Roxy or Tom again... Oh my god... Are you decided on if your gonna make Tom live? I'll hate you if you kill the gentalmen. oh by the way, pretty sure he's not gay.;)
e.brooks chapter 38 . 11/27/2011
AHHHH :D :D :D YESSSS TOMMY! YEAH GET SOME :D I am SO happy right now! Hahahaha.

OM NOM NOM.

Gonna punch Tristan. He's an idiot. Ah man, you're right, I wanna punch them ALL. But omg Tommy and Ro. I'm like, ecstatic. It's one in the morning, I stayed up to read this hahaha!

Omg. _

My face is like :DDDDDD right now. :D

Ahh holy geeeez. Amagad.

Tristan screwed up baaaaaad, and now he's gonna pay for it, and if Tommy doesn't come back I'ma kill him. Weeeeee!

K, I think I'm done. Omg. :D :D :D
Nyjaa chapter 37 . 11/26/2011
hihihihiiiiiiii :D

don't have a lot of time for this review so i only have one super important thing to say...:

WHY THE BLOODY FUCKING HELL IS ROXY PMSING ALL OVER TRISTAN BEAUTIFUL FACE? :C

ahem...well...that is all

I LURVES U SOOOO MUCHES

(lol talking like this weirdo girl that lives up the street from me hehe)

,Onyx
burn321 chapter 37 . 11/23/2011
FINALLY MIA AND BLAKE! I don't care if Roxy and Tristan don't like it, I was right forever ago! I feel smart now. Okay moving on, HOLY SHIT last few chapters have been pretty wild! I still love them though. I can't believe Tasha is hanging with the annoying blondes. Oh and Alex made one hell of a comeback! Oh and love the song Skyscraper, I think it fits her perfectly. However the seen where Alex and Addie started making out in the dressing room, felt wrong! To me Addie is still that 15-16 year old kid! I love him like a brother! and reading about him make out with Alex was like, "AAAAHHHH NOOO! MY LITTLE BOY!" I know I'm a weirdo. Well anyway I think that's it, I'll remember something later and be like oh shit I forgot! I do that every time, just know that everything is amazing and I'm very sad that you're ending it, however happy that you're making a squeal. I love your writing, but don't know what more you could put them through... When is Tasha getting a boyfriend? Is she going to be a Lesbian? jk but seriously, girl is grown up and beautiful like Roxy, she needs a boo!

Love ya! Update soon!
Snorkel chapter 37 . 11/21/2011
I miss Seth. Bring him back! It's like he's not even in the story! Why does Tommy have to leave being an ass. I feel like too much has happened for roxy and Tristan to be together again but I hope they will be :)
c0leyy chapter 37 . 11/20/2011
FUCKING JENNIFER. THE SLUT. Jennifer is fucking annoying. When they were in the car, and she started to run her tongue over her teeth in a seductive way... That just isn’t on. Poor Tristan. I am concerned for him right now. Delaney is such a dickhead. You don’t show up after seeing someone for two years, asking them if they are still together with their girlfriend.

AND HOLY SHIT. IT’S ABOUT TIME ADAM AND ALEX KISSED. I WAS CRYING IN ANTICIPATION. Ugh, that makes me so happy. Adam’s ‘that’s what she said’ joke in there was A and I’m glad Alex took control of the situation and told him to shut up because I wanted them to kiss again.

I am very surprised at Mia and Blake, but even more surprised at how Tristan and Roxy took it. To be honest, I thought they over-reacted. Like... Holy shit I am shocked beyond words. I don’t think that is something to be really really angry about. I mean, if you were in a relationship with Matthews for two years and didn’t tell me, I’d be pissed for a few seconds but then I’d be over it because IT’S YOU AND MATTHEWS.

But whatever, that’s a whole different story.

But wow. Just wow. I would like to know why they kept it a secret. I can kinda see where they were coming from. They didn’t want everyone to react how they did, which kinda failed in the first place, and maybe it was going better without anyone knowing? And don’t forget, Blake is Tristan’s brother and Mia is Roxy’s best friend.

When they first got together, correct me if I’m wrong, Tristan and Roxanne wouldn’t have had contact with each other. They hated each other, right? So Tristan and Roxy can’t talk. I think they need to sit down and think about the situation before they actually react..

Now, I said I wanted to punch Roxy because of this:

"I didn't lie to you in London." I said sharply, snapping my head back to scrutinize Roxy's blank face. "I didn't love her then. And I wouldn't - couldn't - know how to love anybody like I love y-"

"Don't." Roxy said abruptly, looking at the floor.

I don’t know, reading that got me fucked off. I got so angry at her because she just doesn’t like Tristan saying ‘I love you’ or anything like that. And it’s like, ‘HONEY, I’M NOT SAYING IT ISN’T GOING TO MAKE IT GO AWAY!’ But then I continued to read on, and she gave Tristan that little speech and then I was happy. I am so glad she finally admitted her feelings. God.

I’d love to see Roxy release a book about her life with Tristan. Kinda like Carrie and Mr. Big from Sex and the City. Once it gets published, Tristan reads it, realises it’s about him and then wants to go die in a hole because he realises how much emotional pain he had caused her. That, I would LOVE to see.

“May the best man win, I'd said to Tom Strathmore. Why did it feel like I was currently the best?”

LOL, I CAN’T HELP BUT LAUGH.

BUT TOMMY CAN’T LEAVE. I ACTUALLY AM CRYING RIGHT NOW :( I am so upset. I can just see it all now. Tommy is going to come back to find Tristan and Roxy engaged I bet that is going to happen. It’ll be so scandalous if Tommy came back and Roxy is pregnant OMG CAN THAT ACTUALLY HAPPEN PLEASE?

This was just great. So many emotions. I don’t know how my heart can take it. I’m so excited for the next update, post more within the next two days so I have something to distract me from my uni homework! And you haven’t got much time before you need to have the sequel up. Better get crackalackin’ :P

I'm so excited for MOD and WMYB. I've missed them both so much I've read them and GTBY over about 1000324789237489234 times in the past week and a bit.

Anyway, love ya work xoxo gossip granola
e.brooks chapter 37 . 11/20/2011
Aw my heart is aflutter! :D Two mentions, you're spoiling me ;)

They totally got some.

I really liked this chapter. I wish I was tough enough to confront my stoopid boy problem like Roxy, but I'm chicken haha.

I want to punch Mia and Blake.

And Tommy, I don't care how amazing he is, I wanna punch him.

Screw it, I want to punch them all.

ANYWAY! Can't wait for more :D Really not excited for December now though, haha D:

Big love! x
Nyjaa chapter 36 . 11/17/2011
ONYX TEAR OVERDRIVE

[For when you realize you are like 6 chapters behind on the story that’s been keeping you sane for the last 8 or 9 months]

EYES- Twitch uncontrollably

MOUTH- Bite bottom lip in an attempt not to let the epic string of curse words flow out...inevitably making a FFFFFFFF sound

BRAIN- i...i just...i can’t...did you really just...WHAT THE FUCK?

REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS-...missing out on my mildly smutty reading time

BRAIN- that’s just weird...

Super sorry for missing so many chapters but i had some serious computer access problems. Yadda yadda yadda excuse excuse blah blah. Bottom line. IM BACK BABY xD

OK...back to business. Now I’m not going to sit here and do a suuuuper long review on everything since the last time i reviewed...

BUT...

I will however say this:

i jumped up and down over-excitedly when Troxy had hot sex in the closet at Magmas concert...witch actually led to me falling of the bed and having my clutsy ass laughed at by my dad...big jerk lol

and i was almost in bloody tears laughing about them getting drunk together and belting out Don’t Trust Me. mostly because i was totally singing along to and at the time i was in the car with my friend and a different song was on the radio so i got this wtf look...

AAAANYHOO :)

I’m super happy with Tristan for finally manning up and jumping Roxy when needed...finally grow some balls to match the rest of that bod of his ;)

Now I’m just waiting for Roxy to...him how do say this nicely...

I guess i just want her to GET THE FUCK OVER HERSELF AND ADMIT THAT SHE STILL LOVES THE GUY SO SHE CAN HAVE LITTLE TRISTAN BABIES ALREADY!

...o shoot i keep forgetting they’re only like 19...

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Would teen pregnancy be too much to ask? I mean...

What else what else...oh yeah WHAT THE FUCK ADAM? You know i effing love you but what was the point of walking out in the middle of Magma's song? I mean, i realize you may have had inspiration right then and there for an epic song but really? That was so rude...and therefor kind of out of character...i dunno it just kinda made me go...awwww...Adam :(

So i guess all i have to say now is this:

I don't trust Delaney.

I wouldn't trust her with my effing pet rock.

(What? Kevin is special :))

LUUUURVEE Onyx

MWA

Ohhhh yeah almost forgot, I've created a PDF file for the story and I've been adding on the chapters as we go. If you want it when its done just let me know :)

DOUBLE MWA

BYEEEEE 3
aspiringauthor95 chapter 23 . 11/11/2011
Okay so I told myself I wasn't gonna revew until I read the last chapter, cause I'm like so behind with all the feedback and the story and such, but I really, really, really love the characters in this chapter. They just seem so real.

P.S. The shoe refrence had to do with the chapter when Ro was getting ready to leave Alaska to go back & be with her family and she but on a pair of boots with a hole in the toe. I hope I'm not too late to point that out and make a total fool of myself.
Autumn's Imagination chapter 36 . 11/9/2011
YAY Adam and Alex are back! (I hope)

And the return of Tommy, I was wondering where he got to, I like him as a character so he should be around a bit more often.

Delaney... I had forgotton about her but she's back so keep up the updates becuase I want to know what she does next.

- Autumn
thecrazedbunny chapter 36 . 11/8/2011
This is why I stick around Recky(yes I'm calling you that now). Fucking loved that fuckery of epic fuckness with Adam and Alex. I fell ff my bed and laughed like a maniac in enjoyment. My mom freaked the heck out. I like how you're slowly transitioning to and tristan back together makes me happy. I also enjoy how how Tommy is like a relief good fried for roxy darlin. Eding rocked with Jennifer and delanie. I'd love you to pass death if u put in a cat fight with Jennifer delanie and roxy over who gets tristan and Tristan gets to see this. Murray should come too and it be all like death for him. Elle is really cool she just knows how to make shot happen. I don't know where I'm going with this anymore but it's fun typing. The keys feel all funny under my FINGERTIPS and I realease sweet giggles from my LIPS. XD see what I did there? Oh and yes this update was quicker but the question is can u do it faster? Let's see if u can update in a weeks time Recky. Well I'm satisfied. Thrills chills and leafy matters to ya :D! From yours doomly, TeEhEe
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »