Reviews for Dare You To Love Me
e.brooks chapter 36 . 11/8/2011
AW HECK YES!

GET SOOOMEEEE!

Pretty sure my parents think I'm nuts, sitting here giggling at the computer screen, then getting all cranky, then laughing again, and then nothing, just reading.

I don't think I've ever liked a story this much. I check my e-mails every day waiting for you to update! I'm either a. a stalker, or b. devoted. I'm gonna go for the less insane.

JKSDFNSBH THIS MADE ME SO HAAAAPPY! Fluh! :D

And I forgot my review for the last chapter wouldn't go through ): Very sad panda, so I did mean to, I just couldn't D:

Om nom Tristan om nom!
c0leyy chapter 36 . 11/8/2011
"I don't know, call it man's intuition, but as soon as I heard that voice, I knew it was no good..." Men are like dogs. They can sense when evil is coming/near LMFAO.

MY GOD THIS CHAPTER. GOTTA BE YOU AND A ESSAY UPDATE IN ONE NIGHT? Jesus take the whole car I can't handle it!

I still wondering why Adam walked out on Alex as she was singing Skyscraper in the last chapter. I was hoping he'd explain why in this one... but nothing.. hmm.. Maybe the next chapter. Which reminds me, I still haven't forgotten about the mystery man

And the letter Tracy left Roxanne.

Ugh, I wanna know what it says.

Tristan and Roxy at the start made me laugh. I love how she just had no time for him. And then Tristan has to come in and rape her or something. I was telling myself, I wonder what Tommy thinks of Tristan and Roxy having sex all the time..

But oh wait..

HE KNOWS.

LIKE WHAT?

Tommy and Roxy could be going out already. If it weren't for Tristan's hot seductive ways... I want her and Tommy to have sex though, just FYI. It would be so passionate and ugh. This is reminding me of Gossip Girl, the latest episode. I'd explain but apparently you haven't seen it yet, so I won't.

AND MY GOD, ADAM. YOU ARE JUST THE SWEETEST THING. I thought that he was going to get on stage, just had a little inkling. I am so happy that Zayn's cheating ways didn't affect your decision to make Alex and Adam get back together.

"Adam was talking to Alex in her dressing room. I hoped it worked out." They're not talking, they're having some hot sweaty make up sex ;)

FUCKING AMAZING CHAPTER.

GOD.

I WILL EVALUATE LATER WHEN I'M NOT AS TIRED.

But my god, love ya work!

And I'm happy you love the GIFS too. I'm going to get started on the rest tomorrow and have them ready for yoou when you wake up! The funny thing is, I've sunken to Adam's level. I cried while watching Gossip Girl too.. It was a sad episode. And I just love Chuck, bless his heart. And I'm glad we got that Xerox and photocopy thing sorted ;)

Ugh amazing update. Please post more soon. I am definitely looking forward to it and now I'm going to sleep and wake up tomorrow to spend my day making GIFS because this is amazing and you deserve it.

I'm going to shut up now.

xoxo gossip grapes
thecrazedbunny chapter 35 . 10/26/2011
Oh. My. Sweet. Baby. Dolphin. Your are amazing! I lovvvveee this chapter and and and the Alex and Adam parts were deep like

U were there u know. Ok I hav to control myself . I've waited sooo long and it I have been enlightened. I consider this a 2 -3 week late g'day present so thank u. U rock an next time update faster. Sorry I didn't write muchnim just awestruck. from yours truly insane , Teehee~
c0leyy chapter 35 . 10/25/2011
After reading the start of this chapter I am now severely sexually frustrated over Tristan. “So, did you guys finally sort out your differences?” “We came together.”

Oh my dear Lord, I have never laughed so hard in my life. That was just perfect. Tristan is going to use this as an advantage now, I can just tell.

I think, if Tristan never let Ro in London... They’d be together... Or at least seeing each other again. And she wouldn’t have had the relationship with Tommy either.

This is just random, and very very very off track. But I want Ro to get pregnant or at least have a pregnancy scare. I think that would just be the cherry on top of this before the sequel is up. I mean, they’re having sex left right and centre, correct? So... Why not add in a little bit of a pickle? ;)

Their song. Oh my God. That was perfect. I was thinking today about how much this story and the characters have changed. It has evolved so much and to me it seems like a completely different story... Even though it’s just the one. I absolutely love it. We’ve seen you grow as a writer too and that’s definitely a plus :)

Ro was just asking for a fucking. Seriously. She sounded so hot for a chick who has a hangover - because they’re definitely not pretty.

Xerox copy is often incorrectly used to mean the same thing as photocopy. But Xerox is a trademark for the Xerox Corporation so Xerox copy actually means a copy made on a copier that carries the Xerox brand. And the word photocopy means any copy that has been made using a photographic process that includes copies made on Xerox machines and other copiers... Just FYI ;)

I love Ro and Tristan always have sex right after they have a fight, or during. God, and you think you can’t write smut you are just a crazy person because that was just perfection everything about it was perfection and oh my dear Lord. You really did that well, like, the photocopier sex is just aslkhjdkasd

Never ending sexual frustration.

I AM JUST FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW ‘COS IT’S LIKE THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT ME!

THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT ME.

AND I FEEL SO FAMOUS RIGHT NOW.

BUT REALLY I WAS SAYING THAT ROXY WAS FIT... BUT ADAM TOOK IT THE WRONG WAY AND THOUGHT ABOUT NATASHA. AND THAT’S WHY I SAID THE THING ABOUT TRISTAN ‘COS HE’D TOTALLY AGREE WITH ME.

ALEX MAGMA IS BACK, BABY. The ending was fucking perfect. The Skyscraper moment was fucking perfect. I started to play Skyscraper on iTunes and listened while I read it, and let me tell you... it blew me away. I shed a tear, I really did.

The raw emotion in it was just incredible. You can just feel it and omg. It was amazing, this whole chapter was. Kinda sad there was no Tommy though, but I’m sure he’ll be in the next one ;)

I’ve missed this so much. And I fucking can’t wait until you update and I'm going to keep pushing you until you do ;)

Beautifully written, so excited for the next instalment. Update soon ;)

Love ya work!
Snorkel chapter 35 . 10/25/2011
I can't wait for you to start writing real books! I can say yeah, I knew her when... This update was well worth the wait :) love ya darlin!
I.Am.A.Country.Girl chapter 35 . 10/24/2011
So I started to read this story yesterday and now I'm up to date which is a little sad considering how long this story is but anyway I really love your story and I can't wait for there to be more. I'm also really excited about the sequel because I don't really want this story to end...ever. So from a new fan who alll but fell in love with your story I hope you will continue with this story for a long time because I'm not quite ready to give it up yet ;) 3
Twitch1995 chapter 35 . 10/24/2011
i just gotta know, are tristan and ro ever getting back together? even for just a little while?
thecrazedbunny chapter 34 . 9/26/2011
Favorite chapter of all time. This is what I've been waiting for. Damming I can't even rant or talk much about it. Great job and next time don't take so damn long. Adam got served and I commend Alex for that. Tristans right one day Tasha is gunna get street raped with the clothes she's wearing. One question though, what will they do after their little event? Dun dun dun DUUUNN! ~teehee
Snorkel chapter 34 . 9/26/2011
Damn girl, all I can say is WOW. just. Wow.
e.brooks chapter 34 . 9/25/2011
Oh my.
c0leyy chapter 34 . 9/24/2011
I am so, ugh, this chapter was just fucking amazing. As you write the chapters just get better and better and ugh.

The flashback right at the start reminded me so much of California King Bed by Rihanna. I know I told you that last night, but that just blew my mind.

Here read: .

I don’t know, it just reminds me so much of that scene.

Also, it was hot. Just so hot.

There are certain qualities that I love about Tristan that Tommy doesn’t have though... Like personally I can’t see Tommy taking Ro up against the shower wall, you know what I mean? He’d be all sweet and delicate sd;khjasjkd.

“Before the car had even stopped, I was pissed. Because in the front yard, with an older guy drinking a whiskey on the rocks, was Tom Strathmore, looking over some papers in a deck chair.”

That is just so fucking hot and I think Tommy needs to get into my bed. I laughed a little when Tristan said that though, because I can perfectly imagine it. Gosh, Tommy knows how to get on his nerves and I love it.

I would just like to point out that ‘cream’ or ‘creamed’ is a very dirty word in Australia, so when I read this “I creamed him and then I left” I don’t think I took it the right way...

Think about it.

I like Tristan’s honesty towards Tommy. It’s like Tristan hates him because of how easily he can win Ro over with his perfect looks and his chivalry. Anyway, I’d like to see him and Tommy become friends in the long run because that would be so cute.

OR

Tommy and Tristan go out for some drinks or something, discussing Ro and other things - when Ro see’s them and she is like “oh my God what the hell are they doing?”. She is just generally confused as to why they’re being civil with each other after the Grand Theft Auto bonding scene.

LOL AT THE BLAKES UNDERPANTS MOMENT! I’d laugh if it actually was Tasha that bought his underwear.

ALEX IS BACK BITCHES. I am so proud of her, but I'm a little upset that there was not much Alex and Adam in this chapter. I wish she could forgive Adam, but I definitely know that Adam will make it up to her in the sweetest possible way.

I would say something about Murray but that asshole is just irrelevant in my fucking mind. Because he is an asshole. When I saw that he was going to release something in a damn newspaper about whatever I was like, ‘well excuse the fuck out of me’ seriously. He is irrelevant.

And I don’t know why, but I think it might have something to do with the creepy guy that contacted Murray. I still haven’t forgotten about that. I’m always hoping that something about him will pop up in every chapter.

That and Seth. I miss Seth.

Tristan and Roxy... Having sex and fighting at the same time. I just... I am a hot ass mess right now. I can’t even focus. I can’t even think I CAN’T EVEN BREATHE.

When Alex locked them both in the room and started fighting, I was like ‘oh great - Roxy is probably going to bash the hell out of Tristan’, but then Roxy was the one that made the move on Tristan and I was like

ROXY WANTS TRISTAN!

That was so cute. It was just a cute and hot moment. I was just so happy. Tristan and Roxy always bring it. They always find a fucking way to have passionate sex and at the same time have it all rough and kinky.

But, before I finish this long as review, I’m gonna be honest. If Roxy made the first move on Tristan and then turns around and goes “no Tristan, you made the move on me” - she is a fucking imbecile.

Any-fucking-way, this chapter was just fantastic. It was beautifully written, I’m going to try and finish that awesome video and the rest of the banners today before you wake up.

You did a great job writing this, you killed it, I love your work!

I can not wait until you write more.
Halleeee chapter 34 . 9/24/2011
HAHA. Oh yes, sometimes I have moments where I actually think Tristan is real. But sadly, he isn't...

And omgomgomgomgomg. Can I marry this chapter? Thanks.

MY MIND HAS CHOSEN TRISTAN OVER TOMMY.

But unfortunately, I change my mind a lot.

Ohohohoh, and I'm following you on twitter!

Anyways, good luck with school!
c0leyy chapter 33 . 9/17/2011
Tristan is just so... smug in this chapter. I don’t know why but the very scene when Tristan and Roxy were talking in her office, it reminded me of how it all was right at the start.

And I absolutely love it. I loved the very start by the way, it was such a good introduction and even though it was your very first time writing smut, I loved it. It was just so delicate and it captured the moment.

"And actually, I used to work for the Malloys. It was a somewhat ongoing joke about my and Tristan's resemblance." I paused. "Tristan's a lot shorter in person."

At that part, I personally, wish Roxy made a joke about how small Tristan’s penis was. Because you know how the height of a person is actually related to how tall they are? Yeah, I wish she said something under her breath. and Tristan heard it and would have been absolutely shocked and appalled - and Roxy can just sit there and bask in her creative amazing-ness.

God, Tristan is such an asshole but I just love it.

“48 minutes ago - "How does one go about dressing for an interview?" I LOL’D OKAY. I JUST LOVE HIM SO MUCH. When he acts like this I always think to myself ‘how did I love Tommy?’. But then I see his face and I’m confused.

The way you added the first time they had sex into this chapter, part by part, different point of views really captured the moment between them at the time and in the office. Gosh, I could just feel the sexual tension between them and it was amazing. And, it is hot here right now... like it’s really humid and it actually felt like I was there. If I was Roxy, I’m telling you, I’d definitely just rape Trista. Because Tristan is hot.

God I ship them so hard.

A little sad there was no Tommy in this chapter though. But I’m sure there will be next instalment, and I’m absolutely loving the little mention of Seth’s name - I miss that little guy.

Those pictures definitely helped me with reading this story. I don't know why, it felt like.. I could see them clearer in my head and it was just plain weird. I'm sure you understand what I mean though ;)

Anyway, I’m heading off to bed. So I hope you enjoy my review. This was definitely one of my favourite chapters, it was beautifully written and I can’t wait until the next one.

Remember, Ping me if you need me.

Love you!

P.S: I hope you like my new username. Harry Styles gave me a little inspiration ;)
Halleeee chapter 33 . 9/12/2011
EEEEE!

I cannot believe that you actually did that. It made me laugh out loud.

You know what? I'm totally changing mine too.

AND I'M HONOURED THAT YOU THINK I'M AWESOME. (:

Oh yeah, this chapter?

I can't even write a review, because there's no words. :D

IT WAS SO GOOD.

So steamy...
thecrazedbunny chapter 33 . 9/12/2011
Wonderful. Roxy can't do jack either it's genius! Tristan is. Sneaky genius and I commend him good job Tristan you'll get the girl. Now if roxy effing puts her "hate" aside for a moment and flea a second to think about all that's occured and maybe listen to Tristan this might have a happy ending. Yours truly ~Teehee
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »