Reviews for The Meeting
July Tarrant chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
Hello! Sorry for not reading this sooner :/ It was good! I enjoyed it. I like the charecter development you've got going. The only thing I noticed that could be changed was just a mere grammtical thing- more bitter instead of bitterer. But still, great job. :)
aspiringauthor95 chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
I thought the beginning bit of the chapter was quite funny, although I missed what she said the first couple times I read it. You might consider spacing your dialouge away from the rest of the paragraph. Makes it easier to read. Other than that, fantastic story! Keep it up!
Pomie people chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
it's really good.

though not all people are like "high-class" in england. It's mainly the royal people there.

the majority of people like kids and their family wear casual clothes, not dresses and only wear high heels for special occasions.
July Tarrant chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This is great! it's so different from your other peices but I really like it. I find her very easy to relate to and I'm hooked. I'd love to know more of what happens.

Just one little thing, at one point you use the word "you" without directly referring to the reader. You may want to changethat. You may also want to go into the history of the English town and why they care so much about appearances (unless all of england is just like that lol, I may be a naive person right now lol)

But, all in all, great story. I hope you add to it(:
bballgirl22 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
wow, that was great!
LivesTooShort52 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Very good! It is a little long, but good none the less.