Reviews for Tell You That I Love You
UniqueOddity chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I love this & I love your humor. I wish you'd continue with this story, if you could. It's amazing.

Dry humor is the best kind in my opinion.

And I love the characters personalities. Arthur & Johnathon just completely compliment each other & I'm just in love with them.

And like you stated, I have no idea why those minor details bugged people.

I thought it was perfect without your elaboration at the bottom.

I figured they were fallen angels, due to the part where you stated "Where his wings USED to be" it was kinda obvious.

Then again, I read quite Alot about angels & beings of the sort.

Im not sure how this ONLY got 3 reviews, but it was amazing.

3 3 3
JudasMonster chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Oh wow. You certainly got me to feel how frustrated Artie is living and being with Jonny.

I don't think I could bear being bombarded with all that bullshit Jonny dishes out.

I found this quite morbid really, but yes, humorous. A dry laugh every now and then I suppose.
Pool of Blood chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
it's was somewhat hilarious and quite nice. good word and keep writing!
SRC-SI chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I really love the dialogue in this story. Its rare to find a story with dialogue so engaging and entertaining. I read Tell Me A Tale of Paranoia first. . . i dont know if its just me but it seemed as if Arthur actually cared for Jonathon there, but so much ( hardly at all really))here. Was this an elaboration of Arthur's point of view so we'll get a clearer view of how he feels? Sorry if I'm totally off. Anyways i like your writing and i love stories with Angels in them ( or at least i always assumed they were angels:)