Reviews for Sixty Seconds
EternallyJaded chapter 24 . 10/9/2011
Dude, you just don't pour a person's coffee down the sink! I mean, they might need it! But seriously, nice chapter. I'm glad she's learning how to defend herself from all those evil men who are chasing her XD
Racer283 chapter 24 . 10/6/2011
Mildly me chapter 24 . 10/5/2011
Three things. One: when I saw you updated, I nearly peed my pants with excitement. Two: the pot-thing for coffee Os called a carafe. Three: I loved this chapter! Another I demand!
Bookgeek4life chapter 24 . 10/5/2011
good chapter, its a good twist, update soon, i cant wait to see what happens next
weareyourworstnightmare chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
this was a very intersting introduction. I loved the detailed work and the way you descibed things in a neat,creative, and organized fashion. however, i think you should waitand keep the reader guessing about what she's wearing. by this i mean you should describe her clothes a little at a time along the story. im srry, my description in stupid. but keep wrting, you're really good at it!

-Whisper
Jazz chapter 24 . 10/5/2011
lol. XD Oh rock paper sicciors... The REAL war to end all wars.
EternallyJaded chapter 23 . 7/17/2011
There's never a dull moment is there? XD "Goodbye" "See ya" Haha, I laughed so much :D
Racer283 chapter 23 . 7/14/2011
Bookgeek4life chapter 23 . 7/14/2011
Good chapter, update soon
Mildly me chapter 23 . 7/14/2011
I was listening to Pink Floyd's song, Another Brick In The Wall, and for some reason, it reminded me immensely of Carter in the first few chapters. Really random, I know, but I thought I'd let it be known. Good chapter. Can't wait for the next one!
Stollrock99 chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
This is really good, and I mean really, really good. The details, the characters, and i love the plot especially, one I have never seen before in a story, published for the world or just here on FictionPress.
EternallyJaded chapter 22 . 6/18/2011
Aww :( Poor Carter! He must really miss his family. Great portrayal of their emotions!

P.S. Exams finished! Yay! Hopefully I'll be around to review sooner from now on. So, have you watched Hetalia yet?
Racer283 chapter 22 . 6/12/2011
mildly me chapter 21 . 6/1/2011
UPDATE! PLEASEE! You can't leave me with something so intense for long or I'll pee myself!
Racer283 chapter 21 . 5/14/2011