Reviews for Who are you?
Mirabella chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I like this questioning of life and what it holds and can mean for someone. It's like really looking into yourself and asking who you really actualy are, not who you want to be or who it's easier to be. :)
Punslinger chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
So many questions! If I took the time to answer them all, I wouldn't have much time to do anything else. But they provide an interesting guide to self-discovery.

I'd grade this "O" for originality.
Simply Extraordinary chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I liked it :) Even though they're simple questions, they are really meaningful. I loved how reading these questions really made me think about who I am.

Believe it or not, this gives me the motivation to change myself for the better and make changes in my life to make it better.

Thank you.
blitzcomp chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
The poem gives me shivers! HEHE I felt like I was being investigated by the FBI! LOL
Splash Where Tear Drops chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Good poem (Actually, I don't know what to call it)!

Happy writing!

Splash
Xevious Cat chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
These were some interesting questions... of which I must answer:

Female, no, maybe, not really, of course, yes, no, no, yes, yes, no, not really, they're awesome, yes, sometimes, sometimes, no, no, no idea, yes, no, no, yes, I don't know, something entertaining, no, really no, yes, really that would be nice, maybe, really maybe, I guess so, not really, probably, not probably, no, no, a person, a random person on Fictionpress.

I hope this has enlightened you as to who I am :D

Really though, I'll try and be serious, those were some pretty intense questions! I actually had to think for once!