Reviews for Words A Day 2011: The Uneventful March
effortless-inelegance chapter 23 . 11/24/2012
Hey, I came across your username in the forum The Pleasantries. Saw you wrote poetry... LOTS of poetry. I was kind of overwhelmed, lol. So I looked up the poem you would have written on my birthday. _ (They're Baby Steps). A very intriguing idea, and true when you think about it. I know so many times I'll go back and read reflections I wrote when I was younger and I think, "Wow, I'm so much more mature now than I was then." But then, I wonder, am I really? Or am I just better at hiding what I truly am? Anywhoo. Good job with this.

-Grammar
HiddenFromYou chapter 14 . 8/16/2011
I love the contrast you have here between indifferent and beautiful, two contradicting words, but two words that couldn't fit better with what you're describing.

Could also relate to this as well, as it's a thought that's run through my head often too.
HiddenFromYou chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
I liked this. The only problem I could find was the unnatural feeling of the word repetition.
lymli chapter 7 . 3/8/2011
cool, sometimes people are so selfish, they just can lav themselves :)
Elizabeth Dare chapter 3 . 3/3/2011
Well I've never seen the Evangelion series but I'm sure it's amazing. This is an awsome poem. It reminds me of the ending of Brain Jack when Sam's mind became a part of all the nero headsets and he was everyone at once. It was a beautiful ending.
Elizabeth Dare chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
It's not pointless. It's a simple repeate of what we hear every day. That everyone has problems not only you and you shouldn't let anything keep you down no matter what it is.

Spoken in a slightly bitter tone?
Elizabeth Dare chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
This is a beautiful poem. I love your flowing symbolism.

It represents your sorrows and your longing for the warmth of love. Truly lovely. :)

Again I'm sorry I was gone so long. My computer is not working with me. :/