Reviews for A Child At Play
Aubrey.Jeanette chapter 1 . 9/14
How sweet. He'll be grown before you have a chance to blink your eyes. This is a wonderful way to capture his young childhood. Beautiful poem.
rchll chapter 1 . 8/24
This is so sweet and capture what I imagine are common threads of thoughts among mothers. You paint the innocence of your son so well. Beautiful.
Neon Pig chapter 1 . 8/5
AW! That was so cute! I loved it! It reminds me of my little cousins who I love so much!
Woedin chapter 1 . 7/6
Children are such a blessing, and your love so shines through in your touching poem. This brought a smile to my face, and I very much look forward to reading more of your work. :)
Luna's Child chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This was so adorable! I really like how you wrote this poem for your son. It really added the emotional connection. Great job!
Bitch Du Jour chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
This is so wonderful and so precious. It really made me smile. What thoughts a parent has, I really wonder. Great job!
Mr.Mister.Men chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I love this, the feeling in the words and your word choice is obvious to all. Your son is very lucky to have someone write something like this for them.
Cynthia M chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
This is a wonderful poem. I love the imagery, and diction you included. Also, I could feel the love in the words you wrote, and that makes me smile. I'm sure when your son gets older and reads this poem, it'll make him smile too. (:

Excellent job! Keep it up, and more importantly,keep writing! (:
lymli chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
it's so sweet, everybody wants their childs grow up to be great
SomeRandomScribbles chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
This is brilliant :) I love how this has such a cheerful feeling to it, and your use of language is lovely.