Reviews for The Razor
morningstorm70 chapter 10 . 8/4/2012
The story is good needs some work
There are a lot of spelling and grammatical errors if you need a beta, someone to help look over your story correct spellings and grammar I would be willing
Feline Wings chapter 10 . 6/29/2012
See, I was going to post a whole looooong review but then decided against it. So I'm just gonna go and read the sequel and stuff. Ta ta!
Plus this story was awesome *skips off*
DemeRain chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
Kudos, for the most interesting use of a bat I've seen in a long while.
DonHanz chapter 10 . 8/17/2011
Ah, so the story is over! I'm a little sad, but glad that I got the chance to read it. Although, I was rather disappointed that Jessica didn't die. But yeah. Good job. -

DonHanz chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
:D Yay! Alex is alive!...and so is Jessica, not so much yay.

Anyways, update soon. Oh, and it would be lovely if Jessica dies before the story ends. That would just be a cherry on top.

DonHanz chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
I enjoyed the chapter, as always. And since I'm tired as hell, I'm just going to get right to the point. I actually hope that the fall DIDN'T kill Jessica. I hope that she is still alive, so that she feels every broken bone and THEN I hope a car miraculously comes out of no where to run her over. It is then that I say she is allowed to die. It's only fair.

DonHanz chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
Despite all that blood and horror, what comes to mind is a donut. That is an odd moment to really want a glazed donut. But hey, donuts are delicious, so I can't really blame him.

On another note, WTF OMG! Alex got SHOT! And in a burning house no less! And AMY! D': Noooo! John is a crazy asshole. I wonder how Evan is going to react to Alex being shot. Not well is my prediction. And once again: The SUSPENSE! Update soon! I must know what happens next!

DonHanz

P.S.- My being hated is greatly appreciated.
DonHanz chapter 6 . 8/1/2011
D: OMG! What did John do? *bites nails nervously* Update soon! I don't think I can handle the suspense!

DonHanz chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
Well that was very resourceful way to use a bat. I should keep that in mind, you know, just for emergencies.

Also, I do believe there were less grammar mistakes in this chapter. Which is always nice :D

Oh! And have a nice vacation!

Nariki chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
Lol, i loved this! Although, the spelling needs a bit of work. Update soon?
calvin101 chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
Very good start so far!

But I would make sure to re-read the chapters, before you upload it, since there were a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes, that could be easily fixed.

Good luck XD! And I can't wait until you update again:)
Xrystofer chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I think the first chapter shows a lot of promise, the characters sound great and the summary sounds like this could be a fun story.

I found myself confused a lot due to the spelling/grammar and tense mistakes. I would make sure to step back after you have written a new chapter and proof it the next day to make sure you are using the right words (or have someone else proof it for you). It seems spell check is being used but putting in the wrong words for you.

Other than that, keep going with it, I'd like to read more.