Reviews for If Found, Do Not Return
rockpunk92 chapter 19 . 6/2/2011
Wow. their depravity knows no ends. Yay for updating so quickly and just...wow. So Liz has finally discovered them? Is she still pregnant? I half expect this story to end after they find out she is and Kemper either kills the baby or she goes batshit crazy on them after discovering him and Lindsay. Gah the suspense!
Jensi chapter 19 . 6/2/2011
OK, please update soon. What did she find? I am not criticizing you at all and I get the story, but I have a six year old daughter and that made me cringe! Poor little thing but so fitting for the story. I am liking this. How much longer is it? :) I want to see what happens!
SynThePriest chapter 18 . 6/1/2011
OMG! I'm so happy for the update! I was waiting forever because I was use to reading three to four chapters a night to catch up. I had a feeling Elizabeth or Lindsey would get pregnant. Neither one is responsible when it comes to sex. I really hope you update soon and not worry bout the reviews because trust me, it's not that your story isn't good, it's just because people are too lazy. But I love it! So pretty please update really really soon! :D 3
rockpunk92 chapter 18 . 5/31/2011
gahh! Finally an update! YAY! And I was actually wondering if Elizabeth had ever gotten pregnant. They didnt seem like the responsible type in the least lol. I hope you get lots of reviews! but please don't let the review numbers control whether you update or not. It's not fair to the people who do review.
Jensi chapter 18 . 5/31/2011
I may or may not have reviewed this story, but I know what you mean. I hate not getting them too. I like the grit and darkness of this story, and the difference in the characters. They have handled things so differently and are so warped. I feel for Elizabeth but she is nuts, and so is Kemper. Lindsay I am not quite sure about but this is a great story and I am hooked.
SynThePriest chapter 17 . 5/26/2011
I don't know why ppl r 2 lazy 2 comment! This is fucking amazing! It truly sickins me! Which is a good thing bcuz ur stuff is really detailed. I hope u make more chapters! Come on! Get 2 writing!
rockpunk92 chapter 16 . 5/10/2011
OH MY GOSH! SHE DID IT! She killed! Ho shiz did NOT see that one coming, or maybe I did. I kinda hoped she would lunge up and attack the two, but they would've been expecting that. Or for her to go to the cops. I thought that was why she took the camera. Ugh. *shakes head* but still, the story continues. They're going to go down in a ball of fiery flame aren't they?

This story is out of my usual genre, but I'm glad I gave it a shot because just wow. It's crazy. They're crazy, and you're crazy good at bringing them to life. It's scary. Can't wait for the next update! (seriously, bring it quick!)
rockpunk92 chapter 10 . 5/9/2011
Wow just wow. This is just...Wow. I totally did not expect Lucas to die and I'm just waiting for Lindsay to go balls out and like go supreme psycho on Kemper and Liz. Just. Wow. I dont even have the words to describe it. You're good.
Love Kills Slowly chapter 14 . 5/6/2011
Loved it.

Seems like Lindsay is getting more ballsy, good for her. lol. I'm very curious to see what goes down with her and Kemper. I can't help but feel a teensy bit bad for Elizabeth though.

Update soon!
IWantToHoldYourHand chapter 14 . 5/4/2011
Woo! Go Lindsay!
IWantToHoldYourHand chapter 13 . 5/4/2011
I loved Lindsay in this, and the fact that Kemper stood up for her.
Calley chapter 10 . 5/1/2011
You're just too good
IWantToHoldYourHand chapter 12 . 4/24/2011
The ending was nearly as funny as I thought it would be. Same thing with "stab the scream queen" .

Lindsay better kill those two soon. I know she can.
Love Kills Slowly chapter 12 . 4/24/2011
I was too lazy to sign in, but I know I haven't left a review in a while but I didn't want you to think I wasn't reading, because I certainly am. I really enjoyed the last couple of chapters. I loved the names you gave the two friends of Lindsay, especially Sir Magic Hands. Freakin' epic. Anyway, this is still my favorite story on here, I still have yet to find anything that tops this. I can't wait for an update.
IWantToHoldYourHand chapter 11 . 4/11/2011
Sunshine and Sir Magic Hands are ridiculous(:

Good chapter, I still vote for option one in the next chapter but follow the muse! And Jew... Hahahaha. I'm going to make him read this.
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »