Reviews for One Way Ticket
blackandbluewolf727 chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
CUTE! LOVED IT! Is it done or what? Cause if not... UPDATE SOON! :D
that girl chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Hello! This is the girl who thought chapter 3 was chapter 1. I've actually read the whole thing now, and...I have no words for how cute this is. And how cliche it is, but of course they're cliche's because people love them. And people love them because they work. Or were the last two supposed to be flipped? Whatever, hopefully you get my point. I love how cute this is. ASDF.
Though I can't tell if this is the end or not. Is it?
I guess time will tell.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Actually, no, ignore my previous review. I totally didn't notice the [ NEW CHAPTER ] part of the default email that got sent to my inbox. I'm going to actually read this story now.
On another note, that 3rd chapter probably could have stood on its own as an actual story. I mean, it had the background etc to flourish as a story on its own.
Okay, I'm going to actually read now.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
This is really cute! I'm really curious as to when the title will come into play : )
Guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
P.S. That last review was me, woodstock1969. The FP log in was being silly.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Hey there! It's nice to see something from you, though I was sad to read that you probably won't be posting anything again. I won't bug you about it, but I do hope you'll change your mind.

I've always loved the concept of this story, and I think you've wrapped it up nicely. Lovely job. )
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Oh goodness, so glad you finished this! I personally loved this story, and thought it was brilliant. Too bad you are taking a break, as I would love to see what else you come up with. ;)

But I thought this was really unique, and cute. A nice little love story with an unusual start.

xx
A Star In Her Eye chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
This is a great story. I love the characters already, they're both a breath of fresh air from the usual!
Alaide chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
up-date soon please, i really like this story.

Shannon
LIMH chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
This story is kind of awesome.. please update soon!
witeaya chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
the summary sounds interesting.

will read and review after the story proceeds.i have a habit of forgetting the plot of incomplete stories.

happy writing!
shenemet chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
Hey...

I really liked the lines about 'a missing slice' and 'just another dumb girl looking for someone to kiss her problems away'.

Goodluck
WhenItRains chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
As soon as I saw your name, I knew it would be good and I wasn't disappointed. About the quality, I mean. I am disappointed about the short chapters, but sometimes things like that can't be helped.

I was going to just leave without reviewing, but then I noticed that there are only 7 and I really hate it when stories that are this good don't get the recognition they deserve. So I changed my mind and here I am, writing a review and pretty much sucking up to you. But, really, who on this website doesn't? The people who tend to sign anonymous reviews.

I think I'll finally put you on my author alert list. I've been reading and loving your stuff for years now, I don't know why I haven't done this before.
smydkthx chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
This story is adorable. I love it. :)
woodstock1969 chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
Hey there! It's good to see you writing again. Your work is always so fresh and original. I think you've done a nice job here of having the drama of Effie's past relationship without making her weak and whiny like so many other protagonists with similar problems. She's strong and realistic. Excellent work so far!