Reviews for Diviners of Runawynd
Mentu Sanarih chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
You know, your writing is truly spectacular. I can clearly imagine everything that's happening as if it were playing out right in front of me, and I can really connect with the characters and understand their emotions quite well. You're an amazing writer, girl!

I can see marvelous things will come from this story, here. I really can't wait to read more!
EmyRem chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
I had so much fun reading this chapter! I seriously cried because I was fully entertained when Torrin (or whatever his name was at the time) first appeared. He's so adorable and open-minded. I think I like that guy!

You do great fanfics, but I think you do just-as-well (if not better) original stories. There's a certain feel to your writing that simply sets up the story to be awesome... 'r somethin'.

I am really lookin' forward to the next chapters. I will read them, and LIKE 'em lots.

Every time, for the next chapters, when Torrin will pop up, I will think to myself, "I will hug him, and squeeze him, and call him George."
EmyRem chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I like the characters in this story!

Maybe, it's because they're so alive and cutely unpredictable, or perhaps it's because their interactions are so lively.

Whatever it is that makes them THEM, keep it up. 'Cause, I like 'em!
Rosalee Knight chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
i love it so far :) can't wait for the update!