Reviews for A Rose in the Rage
Tayla chapter 55 . 6/9/2012
OMG! I THOUGHT U DIED! It had been so long since you updated a chapter, I was beginning to get worried. But I like your chapters and I have been dying to read them and I like them a lot. However, I do think that maybe you should put a little more detail in how the character speaks. What I mean is you use 'said' a lot and I think you should change that. I hope u get what I mean.
Mandarr chapter 56 . 5/25/2012
It was nice to see some new chapters after so long! Good luck with the rewriting! :)
Tayla chapter 54 . 5/21/2012
Ok, so... are you still alive? I mean, its been a REALLY long time since u've updated. I mean, you can't leave me hanging here. This book is soooo good! You can't just forget about it!
gothic angel 775 chapter 54 . 11/1/2011
good chapter ope none of them gets seriously injured in the fight although a few injuries wouldnt hurt i really feel it for eric having to watch the hole thing
Tayla chapter 54 . 10/31/2011
Hi its me, 'Fizzy 1254'

I was too lazy to sign into my account so I'm just replying as Tayla for now. I think this chapter was amazing and I'm dying to know what happens to Ava. I hope she doesn't get hurt. Don't worry you haven't disapointed me. But I was wandering whats going to happen with Mark and when are you going to wrap this story up. Not that I want this awesome story to come to an end but I guess all good things must come to an end eventually.

THanks again

Update Soon!
Mandarr chapter 54 . 10/30/2011
Ooo, a cliffhanger! I frequently piss my readers off with these, but I can't help but laugh evilly when I do, lol. I'm glad that we're going to be seeing some action! Anyway, if you want to get better at writing intimate scenes, why not try reading some and looking at what the authors do? That's what helped me out :) Hope to see another chapter soon!
BerNorthman chapter 54 . 10/30/2011
Read other fictions with intimate scenes in them, the more you read the more you will learn about how to write them, and so what if the first time you write intimate moments won't be good enough, atleast you can be proud of yourself and say that you tried :). I think you should write one after Ava hurts Eric's father real bad that way his father will stop hurting her and Eric. Then when Eric gets all better they can experiment hehehe. Anyways please update soon ;D xx
fizzy1254 chapter 53 . 10/19/2011
Hi there! It's been a while hasn't it. I honestly liked the other title alot better but I understand your change. I felt this chapter was a bit short so I hope the next chapter you write is alot longer. But anyway, I am sorry to say I didn't find any mistakes except for the length of the chapter.

Update soon!
Mandarr chapter 53 . 10/17/2011
Nice chapter :) i still don't really understand the new title, but i have no room to judge because i suck at titling things (it takes me hours to find a good one for my novels) I'm just curious, but why are you afraid of intimate scenes? Just wondering. hope to see an update soon :)
gothic angel 775 chapter 53 . 10/17/2011
i bet Eric's dad is gonna be seriously pissed of

Ava needs to understand something a man has two main characteristics his pride and his ego that's why he doesn't want to tell anyone. i think hes afraid that if he tells them they'll think less of him as a guy or a future king. so i guess i can still say Ava isn't my fav character
Golden Roses chapter 52 . 10/16/2011
Poor Eric. He's so used to being abused that he doesn't even realize how wrong it is.
lio chapter 52 . 10/15/2011
wait you changed the title... now I'm kinda sad 'cause I liked 'Prisoner' better.
Euridice chapter 52 . 10/8/2011
Great chapter!

yay, torture is over! Dang the king...

I like Ava's idea of running away.

Keep going! So much moer to find out...
Euridice chapter 51 . 10/8/2011
YAY AVA!

Great chapter. I love this story. Keep going!
Euridice chapter 50 . 10/8/2011
!

This was torture to read. Hate for the king is rising-rising-rising...

I try not to ask authors to do things, but could you please punish him? Severely?
192 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »